Sign in to follow this  
MatsAndSpoil

I Make The Rules

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Summoner on mount it's not a bug but a feature. Don't compare both things. Bug sooner or later will be fixed, summoner will stay the same "untouchable" 9_9

I dont compate both things. I compare kids crying. Mount are not bug, its like offic but kids have problems so cry so much. Oly have tons of bugs but kids cry so much only about bugs which make them problem. Do u see it?

Lol.

Botaki bot his ass to 79, claim how pro player he is... And still fail to make hero eventho there was not any real competition. Then cry, get ban and emoquit. Sweet.

Good job prostitute.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Kure said:

Lol.

Botaki bot his ass to 79, claim how pro player he is... And still fail to make hero eventho there was not any real competition. Then cry, get ban and emoquit. Sweet.

Good job prostitute.

I would like to remind that there is no good proof that he botted 9_9 Because Im the person who would know, some people asked me if he really botted, because that video didn't prove anything for them.

Edited by Myrtan

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I would like to remind that there is no good proof that he botted 9_9 Because Im the person who would know, some people asked me if he really botted, because that video didn't prove anything for them.

Pls, dont try to become same as other jungle monkeys, after you stopped circus on forum several months ago, people started to take you more seriously, dont ruin that for yourself with "it didnt prove anything" and other bullsh1ts.

34 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont compate both things. I compare kids crying. Mount are not bug, its like offic but kids have problems so cry so much. Oly have tons of bugs but kids cry so much only about bugs which make them problem. Do u see it?

There is big difference in getting 200 less marks on boxes, having 120 message when you get count or being able to pm guy inside and chain strike working trought guard talisman (thus allowing you to freely interrupt second guard talisman) or both aggressions working as debuffs. Also there are other big bugs which affect oly a lot (a lot of them are stun related), some stats affecting debuff landrates, immortal life on destro. All these are game changing bugs and can easily cost you game, unlike the ones i mentioned before.

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Pls, dont try to become same as other jungle monkeys, after you stopped circus on forum several months ago, people started to take you more seriously, dont ruin that for yourself with "it didnt prove anything" and other bullsh1ts.

No, MoDoy, I don't give a single fuck how people take me in this server because I already found out how they act towards me. I prefer to be among my monkey brothers in the Jungle, because I know all of them from the other side than you. Many people have been mocking us for over a year, and expect from us respected behaviour. For all this time I spent with Malakes, we have become like family and even if some of us break the rules,  I wouldn't care because it is only a game not reflecting in real life andhow many times they helped me with good words and advices even for my real life stuff. I just changed, and stopped my forum fights because I realised it's pointless. All I do, just saying what other people asked me I have too poor knowledge to know what was that. I can say one more time, you can call me a clown, monkey, retard doesn't mean anything to me as long as I am with my team who really showed me true friendship in this server.

Edited by Myrtan

12 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

No, MoDoy, I don't give a single fuck how people take me in this server because I already found out how they act towards me. I prefer to be among my monkey brothers in the Jungle, because I know all of them from the other side than you. Many people have been mocking us for over a year, and expect from us respected behaviour. For all this time I spent with Malakes, we have become like family and even if some of us break the rules,  I wouldn't care because it is only a game not reflecting in real life andhow many times they helped me with good words and advices even for my real life stuff. I just changed, and stopped my forum fights because I realised it's pointless. All I do, just saying what other people asked me I have too poor knowledge to know what was that. I can say one more time, you can call me a clown, monkey, retard doesn't mean anything to me as long as I am with my team who really showed me true friendship in this server.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Whatever your feelings towards them are, are not my or any of ours business. You can be friends or whatever, but defending illegal act when something is obvious (you mentioned yourself some of you are breaking rules) and the guy tries to lie his way out is by no means anything nice. And of course since this is only a game, people will discuss what happens in game, and they are terrible people in game and forum, nobody cares if some of them helped some grandma cross the street yday or was nice guy in real life, when they act like assholes on forum. ;) So yeah, stay with your group, nothing wrong with that, but dont try to defend their illegal actions in game, that will make you look incredibly stupid.