Sign in to follow this  
BrenoPSD

Account "banned"?

Hello,

First off all, i wanna a explanation why my dwarf got ban.

I use him only to sell shots at Giran Town, after loged today to make a offline_shop i got the screen bellow (attachement). I play with other box without problem and obvious without a third program, i got acc here since class 1.0 so..

Char: 5mm

Account: bporto2

IMG-20180203-WA0233.jpg

Hello!
Please, make a ticket to support.

Topic is not being opened due to account information you shared for security proposes

7 hours ago, BrenoPSD said:

Hello,

First off all, i wanna a explanation why my dwarf got ban.

I use him only to sell shots at Giran Town, after loged today to make a offline_shop i got the screen bellow (attachement). I play with other box without problem and obvious without a third program, i got acc here since class 1.0 so..

Char: 5mm

Account: bporto2

IMG-20180203-WA0233.jpg

[2018-02-03 17:34:49] Illegal action detected[Adrenalin][17][D:\l2bot] - User[5mm][**********] Account[*********][*********] HWID[1A9ECF4C517DB42502609BD3F58F382B]

If you have bot program started when our client started - you will be banned automatically. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Koll said:

[2018-02-03 17:34:49] Illegal action detected[Adrenalin][17][D:\l2bot] - User[5mm][**********] Account[*********][*********] HWID[1A9ECF4C517DB42502609BD3F58F382B]

If you have bot program started when our client started - you will be banned automatically. 

Im sry dude but i havent any software like this at my computer.

I got account since classic 1.0 (brenopsd / old acc) and i come back to play at 2.0 like 1-2 months ago.
I play only at my computer and u can check that, my main (brenopsdf) and i was playing like 12h before this char take ban at my main and didnt got any problem.

If its a "auto ban", i think all accs must have same warn..

And like i said, using bot not even make sense. But, use bot at craft? rly?

8 hours ago, BrenoPSD said:

Im sry dude but i havent any software like this at my computer.

I got account since classic 1.0 (brenopsd / old acc) and i come back to play at 2.0 like 1-2 months ago.
I play only at my computer and u can check that, my main (brenopsdf) and i was playing like 12h before this char take ban at my main and didnt got any problem.

If its a "auto ban", i think all accs must have same warn..

And like i said, using bot not even make sense. But, use bot at craft? rly?

Protection telling that when this char was started at same time was started bot. I can't change it.

On 04/02/2018 at 7:46 AM, Andor said:

15kk SP, lvl 52 and its not normal on shoper....

Warsmith?

Got SP killing boss and i just pick few skills..(stun / increass weight..)

On 04/02/2018 at 10:51 AM, Koll said:

Protection telling that when this char was started at same time was started bot. I can't change it.

Im sry, i wish u team could investigate this deep bcs rly dont make any sense. I never used this adrenaline, so i suggest MAYBE this auto-ban feature can have few failure and manual investigate should be fair.

I just can see this as a random ban

Just now, BrenoPSD said:

Im sry, i wish u team could investigate this deep bcs rly dont make any sense. I never used this adrenaline, so i suggest MAYBE this auto-ban feature can have few failure and manual investigate should be fair.

I don't understand what must be investigated deep when you have on Disc D folder with name "l2bot" and from this forlder was started file, that made our protection react on it and ban you for this. Hm... What files can person have in folder "l2bot"...

1 minute ago, BrenoPSD said:

They banned you because you are too OP player and that was the only way to stop you.

Ask @KingLeonidas @realKingLeonidas @realKingLeonidas2 @iMTR (dunno which account isn't banned) he had same story

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BrenoPSD said:

He is a craft?

How u suggest cristalize B-items with lv less to 52?

I get it, just thought it was funny that you mentioned the char is used 'only for selling shots' while it was 52, kinda sounds like it was gaining the levels "somehow" when "you" weren't using it :D

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I get it, just thought it was funny that you mentioned the char is used 'only for selling shots' while it was 52, kinda sounds like it was gaining the levels "somehow" when "you" weren't using it :D

He isnt a "box" to sell shots, he craft and sell lol (not anymore anyway)

"Only to sell shots" since he is lv 52, and dont need more lv for now

Edited by BrenoPSD

14 minutes ago, Lafi said:

ah, so u went to GH on bot... i see..

i wish someone will do it, and make site with search, and traders nicknames and prices. 

• Thanks 1