Myrtan

Farewell...

I know frapses could have been better, but Im not gonna record anything more at least in the near future, so used most that I had recorded in my rare play time for the last one month. GL, HF and maybe we can meet once more in another server, or maybe someday I will return - who knows? ;) 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

RIP KingBotaki :(. Maybe his time hes gonna share his "nostromo" with u on begining of new server.

Edited by Rizos

Funniest part here is, i always remember something like "Just wait and you see soon". And now i understood what happens.

We are back >Post old videos > All flame > "Just wait and you see soon" > Botaki turns on bot> Gets banned > QQ a lot in forum > Emo video > leave server 

Repeat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ok I'll be the a$$hole in this goodbye post but......did you really just show matches vs. the weakest oly classes? (well except SK) :D

Edited by Sensei

@Myrtan I dont know what to say . My beloved brother in arms Myrciu abandon us for new journeys .I ll say only good luck and have fun to your new adventures and i hope you ll be back soon ..

P.S : Its the most sad/unpleasant momment of my l2.classicClub journey today ..Myrciu betray me for a 60 years old Grandpa with bot programs

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Haha 2

if I only knew it would be this easy to make you quit, i would have camped and recorded kingbottaki 24/7 years ago.

P.s GL on dex, hopefully their bot protection is weaker :DD

12 minutes ago, Ryok said:

you can see who is posting always the stupid posts... and u can see who is fucking the server... >:(

or do they make server more interesting?

I know this isnt serious pvp video, but still. First actions are terrible, you probably just wanted to put something which doesnt need focus for viewer so its some easy pvp so they can read the text, but still. After that, first match vs hawkeye. Terrible decision. Dont put match ups which are impossible to win for enemy, which archer vs gladi for sure is, there is like 0 chance to win, especially in closed space like olympiad (maybe you put it because of some personal matter with myrmidon? idk, but you should have started with something more interesting at least). Others matches are fine, those classes have chance to win, they just play like potatoes, their problem.

I heard you are going to play gladiator somewhere else, so let me give you last tip (i noticed it long ago but thought you will figure that out yourself after playing for long). Gladiator and tyrant skills dont get bonus dmg when they are cast from back of enemy and since 85% of your skills are ignore-shield, moving behind target is literally waste of time and you are just building bad habit.