WizarDEAD

Summoners and mounts

Guys there is a voting about summoners, if you agree with the issue they are the only class which can fight from the mount. And another pool for mounting in middle of pvp.

Please read it, and click whatever option you think is right.

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/17533-summoners-while-on-mount

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18462-mounting-in-combat/

13 minutes ago, WizarDEAD said:

You can vote like everyone else, so pls give us your vote and stop spam this shits. Thanks

One post in "This shitstopic isnt spam. :) 

Stop create next topics about same thing, stop crying everytime on forum about it if your TOP pt get rekt from 2 ES.

Again, you play in powerfull aly, make olympiad, buy superspeedpotion, and sumoners dont have TP on mount so ez kill. Only teach game, all option what can and stop cry. 

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Stop create next topics about same thing, stop crying everytime on forum about it if your TOP pt get rekt from 2 ES.

I have today +12 pvp from ur PRO party so stfu with "get rekt"

9 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I mean when you look at the first poll it's 135 vs 26 votes, so perhaps it's time to consider that maybe it's not just "some people crying", but an actual cancer that should be removed?

29 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I mean when you look at the first poll it's 135 vs 26 votes, so perhaps it's time to consider that maybe it's not just "some people crying", but an actual cancer that should be removed?

He know w/o this shits with mounts They can just rename clan to TotallyShit and quit server with JungleForce cuz They will be zeroes...

Edited by Pinkysek

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

I ask you on one thing. Do you think that on the world is more stupid or more clever people? 

My guess on ratio is 80:20 ;)

Its like offic, no reason changed it because useless players cant find one of many ways like fight vs it.

47 minutes ago, Pinkysek said:

He know w/o this shits with mounts They can just rename clan to TotallyShit and quit server with JungleForce cuz They will be zeroes...

Amazing rage and we know why and we have fun from you.xD 

So sad if TOP CP with D/S, CoV and hero in pt cant exp only because 2ES from TotallyShit dont let them.

@BlackJack probably some crybabies need your services. ;)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I ask you on one thing. Do you think that on the world is more stupid or more clever people? 

My guess on ratio is 80:20 ;)

Its like offic, no reason changed it because useless players cant find one of many ways like fight vs it.

Amazing rage and we know why and we have fun from you.xD 

So sad if TOP CP with D/S, CoV and hero in pt cant exp only because 2ES from TotallyShit dont let them.

@BlackJack probably some crybabies need your services. ;)

problem is we dont exp there or you think we are retarded like u and exp in SV? not rly bro =)

and btw I hate custom features... but I dont get it why this works on official mb there are not so retarded parties like ur and They are not scared to normal pvp...

1 hour ago, Pinkysek said:

problem is we dont exp there or you think we are retarded like u and exp in SV? not rly bro =)

and btw I hate custom features... but I dont get it why this works on official mb there are not so retarded parties like ur and They are not scared to normal pvp...

U cant exp in SV -> retarded

U cant pvp vs ES -> retarded

Everyone can see your poor mind, we know like exp in top exp location, we know more tactics for pvp than your no brain "rush". We are rly happy from your madness if "TOP" cp cry on forum because cant stop 2 ES without full buff.

Btw. Call "bro" some other guy like you, im not one of loosers todays time.

Edited by Stiba007

Just now, Stiba007 said:

U cant exp in SV -> retarded

U cant pvp vs ES -> retarded

Everyone can see your poor mind, we know like exp in top exp location, we know more tactics for pvp than your no brain "rush". We are rly happy from your madness if TOP cp cry on forum vs 2 ES without full buff.

Btw. Call "bro" some other guy like you, im not one of loosers todays time.

where I crying here? from our CP crying on forum only Wizzard =) if We cant pvp vs ES why I had +12 yday? I think u killed mb 2 guys from us yday and We had like 20 kills from u so tell me more how We cant pvp you =) Wake up and join JF on new server u are zero here....

11 minutes ago, Pinkysek said:

from our CP crying on forum only Wizzard =) if We cant pvp vs ES why I had +12 yday? I think u killed mb 2 guys from us yday and We had like 20 kills from u

Dream more boy.. ;)

We can close our chat in "This shits" crying topic from Wizard here, you told what i want. Thx. 

Just now, Pinkysek said:

I think u killed mb 2 guys from us yday and We had like 20 kills from u

Use 20 skills on dual box and make pvp point is satifaction for you :D you dont kill almost nobody active

9 minutes ago, Andor said:

Use 20 skills on dual box and make pvp point is satifaction for you :D you dont kill almost nobody active

ye Fusso, Lafi, Worf, Kuba were boxed ofc :D u guys are rly funny you need to admit no dmg PW killed u all easy as fk :D

Just now, Pinkysek said:

ye Fusso, Lafi, Worf, Kuba were boxed ofc :D u guys are rly funny you need to admit no dmg PW killed u all easy as fk :D

yes worf lafi boxed to 21h, worf all day. And i see them die one time after 21h and lafi dye by iFury its not your pvp point. But im proud on us when you must come in 3 parties to kill us :)

1 minute ago, Andor said:

yes worf lafi boxed to 21h, worf all day. And i see them die one time after 21h and lafi dye by iFury its not your pvp point. But im proud on us when you must come in 3 parties to kill us :)

are you fkin kiddin me? which party help us yday? w/e guys Im done with u.... now I can see who just crying intead of admit u get rekt yday

Just now, Pinkysek said:

are you fkin kiddin me? which party help us yday? w/e guys Im done with u.... now I can see who just crying intead of admit u get rekt yday

Proud is same us cry? 

iFury(almost full)+4/5 from JF its enough. 

And by sure, im not crying. I dont care about deadths or lost pvp, you cry about mounted es, and dont look for all options how you can play. Every body cry when be here some custom, and oficialy you want get out. Its not bug,here is nothing to fix. Its oficial, and sumoner on mout dont have trasnfer pain and cant sumon pony. So be creative, use brain, i trust you have and know game, and stop cry and stop devise new customs for more comfortable playing.

GL HF, and enjoy new fights :)

@Andor if ES has also superhaste you will spend 3x the amount he uses (taking into account mount dash) and unless you farmed more battle marks in oly than random ES 77, gl catching them.
(speaking of pvp outside of oly ofc)

Edited by Sensei

The big problem here is not the summoner be able to control the summon while on a mount, the big problem is the Dash of the mount goes to the summon aswell contrary to what happen on official. But this is only my point of view

14 minutes ago, Meskita said:

The big problem here is not the summoner be able to control the summon while on a mount, the big problem is the Dash of the mount goes to the summon aswell contrary to what happen on official. But this is only my point of view

I thought we had this discussion here once, summons are getting dash from mount on official as well.

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I thought we had this discussion here once, summons are getting dash from mount on official as well.

so in this case it should be like the official.

Ps: sorry I was misinformed

6 hours ago, Meskita said:

so in this case it should be like the official.

Ps: sorry I was misinformed

Its ok. You are only human. I forgave you this terrible mistake, u dont must be sad from it anymore.;)

Make mistakes is human, forgive mistakes is godlike. 

• Haha 1