Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Miss me? Oly bugs

@San0 @Koll Not like I care, but gonna report these retarded bugs so maybe after some years you will fix it for others. GG! (Anyone wondering that I said I left the server, yes I did I just playing oly for fun and practice)

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

WAit wait wait wait, there was a good bye video, no ?

58 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

(Anyone wondering that I said I left the server, yes I did I just playing oly for fun and practice)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

@San0 @Koll Not like I care, but gonna report these retarded bugs so maybe after some years you will fix it for others. GG! (Anyone wondering that I said I left the server, yes I did I just playing oly for fun and practice)

Not a bug, there is no fear trought the pillar and ofc you cannot stun someone who is on the other side of the pillar ;)

Výsledek obrázku pro false alarm meme

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Lection 1

Never stay near to pillar. Skills can go over it if mind your oponent is strong.

If u will run over the piller, for few seconds u  will be on other side. Its nothing new, but crying baby dont need repair it. They need fix chain and make custom on mount.

Say hello Zac and H3art, these malakas miss me. :(

Edited by Stiba007

On 23. 1. 2018 at 7:20 AM, Myrtan said:

Funny thing is, you don't even know what's comming in next months, but I won't spoil the surprise. 9_9 CYA in the battlefield my friend!

Still waiting :(

Funny is how your all lol crew "quit" but still spreading your cancer in every second topic/discord... 

30 minutes ago, Kure said:

Still waiting :(

Funny is how your all lol crew "quit" but still spreading your cancer in every second topic/discord... 

I will say this for the last time, 
I dont't give a single fuck about your opinion, and I don't give a single fuck about your personal mental problems that make you hate us so much. Go, leave your cave so you will find other things to think about rather than spamming topics which are not created for your funny forum discussions. 

Edited by Myrtan