Sign in to follow this  
HelenGirro

Could you add drop/spoil hack?

Hi GMs, could you add this feature? Just a classic drop/spoil hack or atleast webviewer. It sucks that every time I want to do something, I have to go L2 wiki and look it up (not mentioning that it probably does not reflect reality on the server as there is already 2.5 patch on offic). Thanks for consideration.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, HelenGirro said:

Hi GMs, could you add this feature? Just a classic drop/spoil hack or atleast webviewer. It sucks that every time I want to do something, I have to go L2 wiki and look it up (not mentioning that it probably does not reflect reality on the server as there is already 2.5 patch on offic). Thanks for consideration.

Hello. We working on it, there are guy creating program for us, because of change protocol we can't use that we already have.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, HelenGirro said:

Hi @Koll . Its almost 2 months since I asked about this. Are there any news regarding this spoil drop hack?

Hello. We still don't have option to do it. We are not planing involve Manton in this task, so have to use other people for this.