Xafi

why fail/free event items fak up the situation even more

This chronicle is basically made to be full of ++equip. NCsoft know people love enching their stuff. I mean hell they even have enchants in SHOP on offi. Anyway, I used to be very loud critic of the overenched stuff in past, but honestly, the further you get into the game the more it feels how little equip actually matters. I mean take necro 70 with Valhalla +16 and necro 75 with homu+0, the one with higher level is going to win most of the times anyway. I remember when I used to have +0 gun and then bought +12, even in PvE I felt like it was a bug how little my farming was improved :D The enching scrolls from events make it easier for people who make them manually (aka not bought from AH) to reach some reasonable levels of enching. +16 is an extreme case and as you said it's mostly about mass PvP where one or two guns like this just don't make that much noise. Most of the time I see people having either +12++ C guns or ~ +6 B guns.

I mean yeah it looks stupid, when a newbie logs in and sees all these +10++ guns in town it can be a bit discouraging, but as far as the balance goes it's not a big deal... Honestly, for example Giran Harbor f*cks up the game much more than those OE guns. Having a huge plain area without any walls as offline shop zone with extra animation (Sleeping circle) is something made literally in 12th plane of torment. Even when you have SSD it takes s-e-v-e-r-a-l m-i-n-u-t-e-s to load the shops. BRING BACK GIRAN TRADING CENTER.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1

So people come to server which is two years old and cry about +16, when nobody ask or questions where are the fuking epics levels 3 while half of cps who farmed epics dont have it?

China ???

4 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

So people come to server which is two years old and cry about +16, when nobody ask or questions where are the fuking epics levels 3 while half of cps who farmed epics dont have it?

China ???

Probably in the hands of every heavy donator server has.... is not just china, but sure they have many investors ^^

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

China ???

Dunno about other epics but I know a certain person who likes to die and drop his Orfen lv. 3 on bridge in Atharas Lair

10 hours ago, ProGressive said:

China ???

You shouldnt compare everything CHN. Just very simple reason they are CHN.

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ProGressive said:

China ???

They just make cheap, and not durable copies of epics

Edited by Olialia
  • Haha 1