Mistrix

I'm noob, have few questions. Thanks

Hello everyone !
I'm Miroslav. I'm noob in this game. But I read alot of information and saw a lot videos about Lineage 2. And most of them where GUIDES. 
So after watching those guides etc I decided to play Elf mage ( water mage ) but problem is aden. 
Question: can I make elf mage and play to lvl 80, buy my self decent gear, and play solo, farm mobs and do quest. ( How do I get gear? - I will sell items which will drop from mobs and materials which gonna drop from mobs ) It is possible to do that I wanna? Play solo mage, get adena for the gear and SSD and etc? Or I will need to lvl up first a Dwarf Scavenger ( a spoiler if I'm right ) lvl up him lets say lvl 60 ~ get like tons of adena, and after just lvl up elf mage with all gear and ssd I can get, since dwarf is a rich dwarf. 
Thanks for answers.
P.S. What about party, are people gonna invite dwarf into party? if Not what you suggest for dwarf solo playing?friends?clan I suppose...? I'm more solo player, any advice to solo player? maybe not mage? diff class? Thanks ! 

Edited by Mistrix

Lineage is not solo game... 
Only viable solution for solo game is summoner... but without box even that is not optimal

At least you will need box SE first. Lvl him to first empower then go exp main. But still it is not an option, classic is aoe and for aoe you will need a pt. Fellow BD at least 

1 minute ago, Lina said:

At least you will need box SE first. Lvl him to first empower then go exp main. But still it is not an option, classic is aoe and for aoe you will need a pt. Fellow BD at least 

as I understood, to dual box u need premium, but I can't find on website where do I get it ? Any links pls ? :)

2 hours ago, Mistrix said:

Hello everyone !
I'm Miroslav. I'm noob in this game. But I read alot of information and saw a lot videos about Lineage 2. And most of them where GUIDES. 
So after watching those guides etc I decided to play Elf mage ( water mage ) but problem is aden. 
Question: can I make elf mage and play to lvl 80, buy my self decent gear, and play solo, farm mobs and do quest. ( How do I get gear? - I will sell items which will drop from mobs and materials which gonna drop from mobs ) It is possible to do that I wanna? Play solo mage, get adena for the gear and SSD and etc? Or I will need to lvl up first a Dwarf Scavenger ( a spoiler if I'm right ) lvl up him lets say lvl 60 ~ get like tons of adena, and after just lvl up elf mage with all gear and ssd I can get, since dwarf is a rich dwarf. 
Thanks for answers.
P.S. What about party, are people gonna invite dwarf into party? if Not what you suggest for dwarf solo playing?friends?clan I suppose...? I'm more solo player, any advice to solo player? maybe not mage? diff class? Thanks ! 

aoe pts. use "party matching" button( actions menu). solo spoil+se box (1>52lvl) can provide you with b grade equip(for your mage). Top lvl gear ( high lvl runes, demons+12-16, b sets +6 , epics) could be provided by cp\clan\ally or nolife or rmt. Spoiler doesnt need pt, its solo money-maker.
For example spoiler 50lvl can make 1-1.5kk adena\hour (mat spoil). 60lvl 1.5-2.5kk\hour(mat spoil). So in average you need 325 hours of spoil to buy only demon+12 (without rune).
Sooner you get used to aoe pts - sooner you understand that l2 is pt game.

11 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

aoe pts. use "party matching" button( actions menu). solo spoil+se box (1>52lvl) can provide you with b grade equip(for your mage). Top lvl gear ( high lvl runes, demons+12-16, b sets +6 , epics) could be provided by cp\clan\ally or nolife or rmt. Spoiler doesnt need pt, its solo money-maker.
For example spoiler 50lvl can make 1-1.5kk adena\hour (mat spoil). 60lvl 1.5-2.5kk\hour(mat spoil). So in average you need 325 hours of spoil to buy only demon+12 (without rune).
Sooner you get used to aoe pts - sooner you understand that l2 is pt game.

Thank you for your detailed answer with some numbers on it. And giving advice for spoiler dwarf + se buffer as dual box. 
Thanks everyone, I got my answer. 
I don't know how to close that threat.  :) 
have a nice night people !

Still I will not advise to lvl up spoiler it will just take your time. Go for aoe/rbs with your main. With some luck you will get your b grade and straight way to 74+ in abg 

Prices are low atm, and adena drop in abg is high 

Edited by Lina
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2018 at 7:06 PM, Mistrix said:

Hello everyone !
Thanks for answers.

Till 40~ hunt raids, make adena from rb drops ( like items, enchants and runes), 38+ you can find aoe parties Aligator --> Enchanted valley --> Ancient Battlegrounds.

If you don't have buffer or recharger it's hardest to reach 40 around going solo, that's why it's better to catch raid bosses

Little question about raid boss party for lowbies.

What kind of bow is enough to kill them ? low NG bow at 400 adena or a Top D weapon that cost what a newbie does'nt have ? ^^'

I plan to test that but i need to know what I have to buy. :)