Koll

Valentine's Chest Event!

eee2.jpg

Dear friends!

We are happy to present you the Event, dedicated to Valentine's Day!

From February, 12 till February, 26 farm any 20+ level monsters in L2Classic.club world, and get Event Items:

1x aa.png Ancient Key Crafting Instructions

1x aa1.png Key Holder

5x aa2.png Piece of Metal

5x aa3.png Key Wire

Bring the items to our good old Friend Leonardo!

ll.png

You can find him in Gludio, Dion or Aden

Leonardo will craft from your items the aa4.png Skull Key of the Heart

Find Chests of the Heart, spawning not far away form the Leonardo,

cc.png

and open them with the key. 1 Key - 1 Chest.

After opening the Chest you will receive your reward - aa5.png Valentine's Gift Box! Double click on it to get your reward!

Possible rewards:

3 Small Firecracker
1 Large Firecracker 
Quick Healing Potion 
Magic Barrier scroll 
Wind walk scroll 
Shield Scroll 
Empower Scroll 
Acumen Scroll 
Berzerk Scroll
Bless the Soul Scroll 
Might Scroll 
Death Whisper Scroll 
Focus Scroll 
Haste Scroll
Vampiric Rage Scroll 
Bless the Body Scroll 
Guidance Scroll
Clarity Scroll 
Wild Magic Scroll
Scroll: Enchant Armor D
Scroll: Enchant Armor C
Blessed Scroll of Escape 
Blessed Scroll of Resurrection
EXP/SP scroll (30%)
EXP/SP scroll - Normal (50%)
EXP/SP scroll - Medium (70%)
EXP/SP scroll - High (100%)
Sealed Runes lvl 1
1st Class Buff Scroll
2nd Class Buff Scroll
Feline King hat
Feline Queen hat
Agathion Juju

And that's not it!

For the Event period every character will get the buff - vf.png Valentine's Fever

When used - for 20 minutes Transforms your appearance to the Formal Wear and giving following bonuses:

+ 10% EXP/SP gain, +5% PVE damage dealt, -5% PVE damage received.

Reuse time - 12 Hours.

Event Items drop period - 12.02.2018 - 26.02.2018

NPC Leonardo and Chests will stay till - 02.03.2018

IMPORTANT!

In order to see NPCs and event items, client update is required

Good Luck!

Best regards,

Classic Team

"From October, 12 till October, 26 farm any 20+ level monsters in L2Classic.club world, and get Event Items:"

maybe not october, but february? =) 

Edited by Avanti
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Avanti said:

"From October, 12 till October, 26 farm any 20+ level monsters in L2Classic.club world, and get Event Items:"

maybe not october, but february? =) 

Fixed, thx.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cmon exp buff only 20 min and 12h reuse, no death penalty certificate, just eac and buff scrol? what is that reward.. :/ One of worst events so far, i hoped for either nice exp boosts or good items but there is nothing.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Rizos said:

cmon exp buff only 20 min and 12h reuse, no death penalty certificate, just eac and buff scrol? what is that reward.. :/ One of worst events so far, i hoped for either nice exp boosts or good items but there is nothing.

it should be AT LEAST  2h for just 10% exp

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, V4siukas said:

If there is no cloak reward in event - fail event !:/

Not every event will be with Cloak.

I just hope those people (http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18490-why-failfree-event-items-fak-up-the-situation-even-more/?page=1) are happy there wont be more "free" items from event and they can enjoy getting their guidence buff scroll after farming 1 hour to get 4 event parts (so 1 full event item which gives reward) :D Must feel amazing to participate in this event (personally i dont even update client, the event items would just mess up the inventory slots, but for all others have fun) :P 

So first we make so riduculous rates for the event drop that some ppl got 100+ death sertificates. ("wtf we've done?!")
Then we make too low rates so its pointless to try to get the sertificates by the events- cheaper to buy it with COLs.
And now we are removing it at all?

First we are making the event with improved enchants >> hello b sets +6-7, weapons +14-17.("wtf we've done?!")
Now we are removing ewb eab ewc from the event.

Not to mention that event when you forgot to turn of the event chests for ~12hours (make a toon 1st lvl> take free bres)

Share your dealer xD

Would be nice to remove these buff scrolls and firecrackers from the reward list at all(it annoys ppl +we have 1st\2st buff pack anyway in the list) . And add 50% death serts to the reward list.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Would be nice to remove these buff scrolls and firecrackers

@BizQQuiT wont agree with this suggestion :D

Edited by Kure
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

event rewards on xmas event were heavy ones due to the fact there was about 4 or 5 months without event cuz of the update, thats why it had strong rewards. before that one the events were already without big enchants etc. and this will be also close from reward lists of next events with minimal changes. 

if you dont think is worth it you can allways get the items and present them to some lowbie, i am sure they will not say no.

• Like 1

Buff scrolls have no place in the event rewards anymore. Yeah they were cool back in 2015 where it was something you 'save for later', but they're only annoying at this point - lowbies have buff scrolls from achievements, old folks are either in parties or have their own buffers and even if you're somewhere in the middle, you can buy most important buffs from fisher or get it from pots. I get the idea that there's a need to have some bad drops but 16 kinds of scrolls out of which half are basically useless pretty much for everyone... Just replace the scrolls with some commodity that people can either use or sell at some reasonable price, like daily coins, maybe talisman crystal etc. 

The enchant scrolls should have been nerfed, not literally gutted. Yeah having improved EWBs with a decent chance was probably a bit too much, but turning the whole 'enchants' package into a bad drop zone (how much does EAC cost today, 200k?) is a mistake. At least EABs should've absolutely stayed and to be honest, in terms of balance-making, improved armor enchants would've done a good work there. The major issue that there's nothing to drive the prices of quest items up this time. We'll see how market reacts but I'm afraid if some newbies were waiting for an event to have a jumpstart by getting adena from event items, they might end up very disappointed this time...

The hats are uninteresting but I don't hold that against you, can't have a great accessories all the time

+1 for keeping the cloaks rare as they should be. No need to have cloak every event, they should be something extremelly unique

Juju is so cute it brings tears to my eyes so +1 for this event generally

• Haha 1

yea talking about "heavy rewards from xmass event" and about "keeping cloaks rare" when there are ppl like me who didnt play on christmass, or ppl who just starting their carieer here... disappointing. Gotta get my cloak from oly manager then :/ 

+ for idea about daily coins, talisman crystals etc, atleast smth usefull

Also would be cool if exp boosted mobs would drop event items 

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, San0 said:

event rewards on xmas event were heavy ones due to the fact there was about 4 or 5 months without event cuz of the update, thats why it had strong rewards. before that one the events were already without big enchants etc. and this will be also close from reward lists of next events with minimal changes. 

if you dont think is worth it you can allways get the items and present them to some lowbie, i am sure they will not say no.

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18490-why-failfree-event-items-fak-up-the-situation-even-more/

yet this is best part: "if you dont think is worth it you can allways get the items and present them to some lowbie, i am sure they will not say no."

rewarding ppl for droping event items from mobs they would be killing anyway with event or without it, yet they whine.

Edited by Xafi
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xafi said:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18490-why-failfree-event-items-fak-up-the-situation-even-more/

yet this is best part: "if you dont think is worth it you can allways get the items and present them to some lowbie, i am sure they will not say no."

rewarding ppl for droping event items from mobs they would be killing anyway with event or without it, yet they whine.

Events are important to keep the general populace interested. Without events people, especially casuals, would soon get bored and start leaving. They play important role in keeping the server alive, it's not just a 'side bonus' as it may look on a first sight.

Also as I explained above, giving newbies a kickstart is also an important part which I believe is going to get drastically reduced this time. :/