Sign in to follow this  
Duvs

Little Over

On 2/13/2018 at 5:53 PM, Pendragon said:

I remember seeing this fight on stream, i was super surprised to see you win against china after that ikikikik hero fear.

recruit them

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

recruit them

Why are you barking again? You got smashed, your ally got smashed, it was silent for a while, now you’re a big boy again?

On 14.02.2018 at 9:57 AM, Pendragon said:

Why are you barking again? You got smashed, your ally got smashed, it was silent for a while, now you’re a big boy again?

lol. Drama team hold toi for 1.5month with only 2 days in this period when WS stayed in toi. All the rest of the time since 2.0 implementation till 1 of December WS were losing fights or didn't go back to toi at all. In order to return your 2-faced leader even took JF to ally (should we laugh to that funny TS screenshot again?), convinced gogoultim cp to betray drama team and join perks instead of us and asked to organize&drive chars on oly for WS from offi ppl. Since December we just stopped to go to ToI( with 1 short 5-days period when ErKy lead ppl). U didn't smashed our ally, same as Perks didn't smashed DarkLegion in the past. Oly? WS took only 11 heroes. 
The only thing I can agree that you won 9vs9 ribos cp in december. But even there - u had 4 dd vs 3 dd setup (not your problem tho). 
Wake up from your fantasy "big boy". 

47 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

convinced gogoultim cp to betray drama team

Im not sure for this one. I think they just said to both sides they will join one or another, and then we said them to wait a bit more and they left to perks.

Very similar was when i came back and said to pick these archers, now called "fatality cp" (not sure if same ppl), but we picked Rise and rise left after 3 months.

Still there will never be oposition in eu prime because nobody wants to lead. Izi life for perks.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Im not sure for this one. I think they just said to both sides they will join one or another, and then we said them to wait a bit more and they left to perks.

Very similar was when i came back and said to pick these archers, now called "fatality cp" (not sure if same ppl), but we picked Rise and rise left after 3 months.

Still there will never be oposition in eu prime because nobody wants to lead. Izi life for perks.

I know what i'm saying. We had an agreements. They asked for help many times and we did. They asked to wait them to tag cause they want to up all support to lvl 70. But sweet candies from papa bizz is obiously>>honor. Personally I'm only happy for such ppl are in perks. 
Fatality cp was mainly solo archers in seal of shillen at that time and we already had enough ppl. We were not aiming to constantly take more and more ppl, we could have at least +6-8 more cp in ally at that moment if we would like that.

@kktnxbye they had full cp and the guy who play with us now(he left cp i think) asked me to pick them to SM, maybe 3 times or 4, but i had no word in SM and we picked rise. I remember this very very good.

First part i dont know, but this one 100% I know. Because its Lithuanian people and we spoke a lot. They priority was always SM( maybe because of epics).

Still it doesnt matter, one cp here, one there - nobody cares.

Perks are top 1 and i dont see anyone to kick them soon. (even if we take their castle, heroes and other stuff - it doesnt matter). The game quality @BizQQuiT is giving is top in server. 

Скачать видео

Clan TheGuards it's my friends. So i create video to them.

Use new programms for me (Adobe After Effect+ adobe primiere pro).

5kunk is classic runner ? ahahhahaa now about this shitly cp of perkunas I mean the newone you know neagaseata steelpulse ghostreborn totally trashes they will be the frontline of perkunas !!!! ahahhahaha