Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Disturbing the peace II

14 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Better content than 99% of videos here

ofc better 

after all attempts to kill some1 on my dagger, your frapses are looking like punishing little kids in kinderarden. easy life

enjoyed, thanks

32 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Better content than 99% of videos here

:D

sry, but no... 

I liked music, relaxing...

U log 7 supports to gank solo loc like sv/bs? wow thats crazy. (1 songs 2 dances 3 vop + ol buff 4 greater shield + bless 5 resist shock clar wm 6 emp 7 sps reflect dmg) Legit ganks ^^. I guess u frapsed only one vs several ppl but what can say ppl who u did 1 v 1 on such buff but was not worth frapsing? D:

Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

U log 7 supports to gank solo loc like sv/bs? wow thats crazy. (1 songs 2 dances 3 vop + ol buff 4 greater shield + bless 5 resist shock clar wm 6 emp 7 sps reflect dmg) Legit ganks ^^. I guess u frapsed only one vs several ppl but what can say ppl who u did 1 v 1 on such buff but was not worth frapsing? D:

Take that sm cock out of your mouth and look without biased opinion. This is not average what hes doing.

51 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Take that sm cock out of your mouth and look without biased opinion. 

Pathetic comment tbh. He has and his cp when in perks has done so much for clan/ally that you can't catch up even in 2 years more. 

52 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

This is not average what hes doing.

I agree it's not average. Mainly because donating over $5k to buy all epics and over gear in months people who have been playing here for years is not average. 

9 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I cought up in 6months and improved this ally more than he ever did. Try again.

Now who is speaking out of his ass? You have no idea how things were before, while I am one of the few people who do know, and i can tell u that WS is just a shadow of it's former self. If you think inviting retards like Myrciu is an improvement, ill give you that.

12 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I cought up in 6months

Yeah by buying char and orfen, would really like to see you catching up so fast if you had to box 3-4 rechargers to farm on your sps, instead and alt tab every 10 sec to recharge yourself.

If you are so good that you caught up and became best geared casters ( u and nexls ) in few months, please feel to rebuke my claims here and tell me how you got all that gear. To make 2x level 3 orfens you need to have killed 75% of all orfens that spawned in the last 5-6 months. Congratz, thats quite a feature, especially since you probably dont even know  epic windows on classic.

P.S. Bragging that you are above average when you haven't earned that advantage is really pathetic. Especially when everyone knows it. 

32 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Disagree. 

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

By buying at least 3 chars, 2 epics and god know what more.  Fucking hudge ego there.

Wow didnt even know all this sh1t. So he RMTed 80% of what he has and then hes showing movies how he gank solo location with buff from 7 different chars on him, baium talisman and epics, playing necro and in the end he has ego like Kingbotaki,  Funny boy. You must be very good player :D

You speak as if i have something u didnt, as if i wasnt second 77 level, as if i didnt fought against 76 while being 72, i playd hardcore as fuc ask rip about it. We smashed all top cps with more epics. Now am i underplaying older cps? Fuck no, this server had so many good cps, but now they are outdated, just like one day our cp gonna be irrelevant.

@BlackJack im not gonna explain why we recruited something or for what reason, you wouldnt understand it anyway, gl being a waterboy for sm, ur gonna have jolly time getting smashed.

@Rizos this is not my char or video ? srr about that comment, was groggy in the morning, sometimes i scare myself how big of a dick i can be.

You are so bad on him. :/

Cmon, give him like. Today is Valentine's day. I, racist and whatever other bad, did it too. 

Mighty groms recruit, pm sjeks!!! Top side in eu prime!!!!;)

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Today is Valentine's day.

Fuck - thanks for saveing my day! The sad eyes tonight would have torn my heart out.

29 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

You speak as if i have something u didnt, as if i wasnt second 77 level, as if i didnt fought against 76 while being 72, i playd hardcore as fuc ask rip about it. We smashed all top cps with more epics. Now am i underplaying older cps? Fuck no, this server had so many good cps, but now they are outdated, just like one day our cp gonna be irrelevant.

@BlackJack im not gonna explain why we recruited something or for what reason, you wouldnt understand it anyway, gl being a waterboy for sm, ur gonna have jolly time getting smashed.

@Rizos this is not my char or video ? srr about that comment, was groggy in the morning, sometimes i scare myself how big of a dick i can be.

First of all im not im SM, but helping out friends in NF and im playing casually. Second of all I would be careful If i were you, because you really dont want to get me on my bad side. Conveniently ignore the RMT parts of all posts tho, go go. If you played by the rules and bought only premiums you would be literally no one.

Edited by BlackJack

3 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Fuck - thanks for saveing my day! The sad eyes tonight would have torn my heart out.

Dont be so sensitive. U can improvize and give like present your seed. xD

I wonder if in "part III" there will be hero box running behind him using hero silence and fear or it will just stay at valor. :P 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 2