Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Disturbing the peace II

@BlackJack you have past your time fuckboi, you can piss off now. I deny rmt, everyone keeps still bringing it up anyway, so whats the point of denying it, noone has any other arguments after playing for 2 years and being smashed. Not like you should be the one pointing fingers about rules anyway. I was strong with soes +3 and 72 lvl, did my job. Now keep barking while being non factor solo player.

22 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@BlackJack you have past your time fuckboi, you can piss off now. I deny rmt, everyone keeps still bringing it up anyway, so whats the point of denying it, noone has any other arguments after playing for 2 years and being smashed. Not like you should be the one pointing fingers about rules anyway. I was strong with soes +3 and 72 lvl, did my job. Now keep barking while being non factor solo player.

Nope, you are the one acting holier-than-thou, dont be mad, money can buy you items, it can't buy you respect.  

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

money can buy you items, it can't buy you respect.  

what about love?  :x

Edited by Anytime

10 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Nooo @BlackJack please respect me ? 

i was talking in general, you said ppl cry that you RMT all the time. Ofc you won't get respected as much as a player/cp that plays by the rules.

Whats wrong with getting buffed?

If they cant get  buffs like that why they go into a fight.people can always avoid the fight by  bsoe or relogging

But nah they  want to fight back with fist against the tank :D

L2 always was  like that and if you dont like then dont watch it.Its not the same as he goes to ev or abg and harras lvl 60 nabs.

If u want fight with minimum amount of buffs then go and watch oly fights.

All i see here is high lvl vs high lvl

3rd prof vs 3rd prof

Edited by TaBIe

18 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

Whats wrong with getting buffed?

If they cant get  buffs like that why they go into a fight.people can always avoid the fight by  bsoe or relogging

But nah they  want to fight back with fist against the tank :D

L2 always was  like that and if you dont like then dont watch it.Its not the same as he goes to ev or abg and harras lvl 60 nabs.

If u want fight with minimum amount of buffs then go and watch oly fights.

All i see here is high lvl vs high lvl

3rd prof vs 3rd prof

If they cant get high level then they should bsoe. See i used the same logic you do, to justify harrasing noobs (which you dont find cool , but you find cool to kill guys with 1/6 of your buffs).

L2 was always all these things you mention. Its just a matter of personal opinion if you find it okay or not , but your logic is invalid.

Like i see, in these days, if you want that all people are gonna be happy about your video, you need go without buffs, otherwise you are going to see comments like this : "Oh ****, you have baium talisman and you are going to pvp with pp buffs? such a noob"

Edited by Olialia

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

If they cant get high level then they should bsoe. See i used the same logic you do, to justify harrasing noobs (which you dont find cool , but you find cool to kill guys with 1/6 of your buffs).

L2 was always all these things you mention. Its just a matter of personal opinion if you find it okay or not , but your logic is invalid.

Well its common sense to avoid stronger opponent

Besides server kinda low populated and its hard to capture good  party vs party or mass pvp.Only exception is siege

If people see  you coming with full pt they instant party recall and then starts chat  : We got only 4 people active etc.

Then you go alone ,your opponet sees advantage in numbers and feels more confident to strike back :D

There is no such a thing  as "skill" in l2

Better equiped,geared person wins

If talk about imbalanced class,then yes nekro are OP.but in that videos i saw  from enemies as well nekros and tanks with 3rd prof

Sadly l2 is all about buffs

Edited by TaBIe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

Well its common sense to avoid stronger opponent

Besides server kinda low populated and its hard to capture good  party vs party or mass pvp.Only exception is siege

If people see  you coming with full pt they instant party recall and then starts chat  : We got only 4 people active etc.

Then you go alone ,your opponet sees advantage in numbers and feels more confident to strike back :D

There is no such a thing  as "skill" in l2

Better equiped,geared person wins

If talk about imbalanced class,then yes nekro are OP.but in that videos i saw  from enemies as well nekros and tanks with 3rd prof

Sadly l2 is all about buffs

HAHAH this is good joke. Do u even play l2?

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

HAHAH this is good joke. Do u even play l2?

Time to time

So where is the problem?\

I think i saw you. You are that  dagger from movie with root trying to hide? :D

Edited by TaBIe

Yes praying for luck that tards dont have aoe skill on destro bar (considering most of destros dont have bow on oly, there was a high chance of success imo on this paraolympic server, isnt it?). What else can i do when i stand on root and destro on limits coming, try to hide and wait root to fade or dont try anything and wait for death? U just showed next time u are clueless about this game. Are u trying to be more clueless forum warrior than Andrey or what is this sh1t? U rly think l2 is about items not about skil? HAHHAHA

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Yes praying for luck that tards dont have aoe skill on destro bar (considering most of destros dont have bow on oly, there was a high chance of success imo on this paraolympic server, isnt it?). What else can i do when i stand on root and destro on limits coming, try to hide and wait root to fade or dont try anything and wait for death? U just showed next time u are clueless about this game. Are u trying to be more clueless forum warrior than Andrey or what is this sh1t? U rly think l2 is about items not about skil? HAHHAHA

I dont think  what i player like balu wont have pole in his invetory.Considering what hes main character was warlord before  he rerolled to destroyer

Next thing you have skills like  ultimate evasion,trick.even sand bomb helps a bit.Well i would bsoe anyways because it was gg

Edited by TaBIe
Mistake in class

HHAHAHAHAH lets continue this sh1t is geting better and better. Soon ull join to top forum clowns along with andrey zorgzor and kingbotaki. Sandbomb vs destro on zealot (80% resist debuf) would u rly waste SP for sandbomb on dagger? Ask ur friend Poseidon why some time ago he almost quit server after some1 lernt this lovely skill on his char :D. UE vs destro on zealot which gives accuracy and destro already has high accuracy and considering how evasion works on classic? Trick? U think he has slower reaction to retarget than changing weapon to aoe me out of hide? OMG u made my day u have ZERO clue about daggers. Better trick destro on limits than try to hide :D. Bsoe in middle pvp and leave ur pt fighting alone. Proving again what player u are holy sh1t. WHo am I even talking with. Ohh u gonna write in next post "Writing not talking" cos u have nothing essential to say.

Edited by Rizos

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

HHAHAHAHAH lets continue this sh1t is geting better and better. Soon ull join to top forum clowns along with andrey zorgzor and kingbotaki. Sandbomb vs destro on zealot (80% resist debuf) would u rly waste SP for sandbomb on dagger? Ask ur friend Poseidon why some time ago he almost quit server after some1 lernt this lovely skill on his char :D. UE vs destro on zealot which gives accuracy and destro already has high accuracy and considering how evasion works on classic? Trick? U think he has slower reaction to retarget than changing weapon to aoe me out of hide? OMG u made my day u have ZERO clue about daggers. Better trick destro on limits than try to hide :D. Bsoe in middle pvp and leave ur pt fighting alone. Proving again what player u are holy sh1t. WHo am I even talking with. Ohh u gonna write in next post "Writing not talking" cos u have nothing essential to say.

I offered you other ways to bump those 10 seconds of root.But you are so much pro dagger who can play only with  hide.We all  know very good what this is private server,so you dont need to teach me anything.That debuff resistance is kinda sloggy here.

Its not my problem if you choose a weak class with usless de buffs and after cry its not worth using it

Besides how you know he was on zealot? maybe it ended already

Edited by TaBIe

bro when u learn a but about this game come back and we can discuss. Its pretty hard to discuss about game mechanics with guy who doesnt understand how the game works. Mby start ur carrier here by making topic what rune and dyes are best for ur class. I think it would be a good start.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

bro when u learn a but about this game come back and we can discuss. Its pretty hard to discuss about game mechanics with guy who doesnt understand how the game works. Mby start ur carrier here by making topic what rune and dyes are best for ur class. I think it would be a good start.

Game mechanics in private server.Thats says it all

How else game can work? Your suck you lose.Thats it

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Ask ur friend Poseidon why some time ago he almost quit server after some1 lernt this lovely skill on his char :D

probably it was Artiemes :\ 

i left biz, coz i was searching for a job.

btw who is TaBle? :) 

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

probably it was Artiemes :\ 

i left biz, coz i was searching for a job.

btw who is TaBle? :) 

Just a casual player, dont mind me :)

you can  find me in Ts if you want to discuss something,but i think its necessary

Edited by TaBIe

23 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Pathetic comment tbh. He has and his cp when in perks has done so much for clan/ally that you can't catch up even in 2 years more. 

I agree, years ahead there will be no such idiots to stay afk with Orfen 3 and drop it to enemies.

How funny is to have all those amazing players commending over one video, Rizo, RoolBack, BlackJack, Modoy, Stiba, Demoss.. it gets better and better 

P.S Sayo malaka, buy superhaste

Edited by AwakenDemon
  • Haha 1

"Should probably defend the guys who bought some of my chars and epics" - AwakenClown when thinking about posting in this thread :D

• Haha 1