Sign in to follow this  
V4siukas

Massive disrespect TKD!

Just wanted to say thanks for our smart friend who likes to pk people few times in a row ,i took a reward for my 30x bresses i bought few days ago. Next time be carefull #TheHun - rest in peace. Qw3i8j6.jpg

Edited by V4siukas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

Just wanted to say thanks for our smart friend who likes to pk people few times in a row ,i took a reward for my 30x bresses i bought few days ago. Next time be carefull @TheHun - rest in peace. Qw3i8j6.jpg

Ok Malaka. I say YES. I marry you. Send me my ring of our love to mail.:x

PS: Gj Vasik.

• Haha 1

Why something like this never happenED to me? So many people with epics and eminences+16 died to mobs trying to hunt me down and they never dropped sh1t :( Also isnt TheHun SR? what was he trying to achieve by fighting WL? :/ Well, less equip for SR competition :D 

Edited by MoDoy

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Why something like this never happenED to me? So many people with epics and eminences+16 died to mobs trying to hunt me down and they never dropped sh1t :( Also isnt TheHun SR? what was he trying to achieve by fighting WL? :/ Well, less equip for SR competition :D 

He was jus killing me each time i bress myself, probably he thought wl with no cp and buffs has no chance against him fully buffed + dances. :D

Edited by V4siukas

this is why epics must not get dropped like regular items since they are not level 1. Because all the efforts someone put just vanished. Do not start he should not pk etc etc you get the point.

41 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

this is why epics must not get dropped like regular items since they are not level 1. Because all the $$$ someone put just vanished. Do not start he should not pk etc etc you get the point.

fixed it for u

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

this is why epics must not get dropped like regular items since they are not level 1. Because all the efforts someone put just vanished. Do not start he should not pk etc etc you get the point.

When you PK you take the risk. You have valueable items just dont pk, or clean your points :D Thats the actual point of PK

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

To be so much confident on yourself to go PK with such an expensive things in inventory is a bad choice.

I dont see any reasons why it shouldnt be droppable

In my opinion i would make all epic items  soulbounds or in  normal language "bind on equip"

Of course  many people wouldnt be happy with that, because  you cant  pass them in a circle or even sell at the end  then you too much bored to play such an old and out dated game

1 minute ago, TaBIe said:

To be so much confident on yourself to go PK with such an expensive things in inventory is a bad choice.

In my opinion i would make all epic items  soulbounds or in  normal language "bind on equip"

Of course  many people wouldnt be happy with that, because  you cant  pass them in a circle or even sell at the end  then you too much bored to play such an old and out dated game

soulbound items l2, just lol......................

2 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

Bro u better dont speak about the game u have 0 clue

5 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

Yep i know it wont happen.But that would solve  all that rmt problem just a little bit

if u cant drop an item when playing, whats the point even. 

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

As long as i understand forum rules correctly multiple posts are forbidden @Phoenix

There is  a thing such as a spamm protection.My  post  have correct time interval

No bad behavior or other things that are  against the rules

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

if u cant drop an item when playing, whats the point even. 

A person offered to make epic items  not droppable.I offered then them to be non tradable

It depends for what you are playing.

7 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

There is  a thing such as a spamm protection.My  post  have correct time interval

No bad behavior or other things that are  against the rules

A person offered to make epic items  not droppable.I offered then them to be non tradable

It depends for what you are playing.

you realize epics are farmed with low lvl chars right? What you propose is a total overhaul of the system.

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

you realize epics are farmed with low lvl chars right? What you propose is a total overhaul of the system.

I offered bin on equip first of all

Once equipped u cant trade

Edited by TaBIe