Kse

Facebook Page Loss (Again)

Dear friends!

Our Innova friends activated again in a fight against us.

Today we've got our 3rd since server start Facebook page removed by their complains.

inno.png

But we are not the ones to give up or cry in the corner.

Soon new page will be created and announced!

Stay tuned!

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe try name it less hiting their rights to the name? The FB is for existing players anyway, if somebody is lf classic server he put that phrase in goolge search and finds us. FB can help innova, but they cant remove from google.

I kinda get it tbh, this is probably the only serious Classic project for europeans besides Innova, and if it was to fall, they would double or maybe even triple their playerbase over month...

I mean deleting a Facebook page doesn't really do much, but if they were to get too agressive, we could start playing dirty tricks - there could be this recruitment at which players would get chars/equip here in exchange for their stuff on Innova. Admins would simply create a new char there, collect their equip there and would give them a compensation here. Maybe not leveled chars directly, but I could imagine an equivalent equip (or better, considering the rates) and tons of exp scrolls/exp rune so they could catch up easily... It would be technically complicated, but I dare to say extremelly effective... And dirty  :D 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no comments. (yonkis of the money)

Edited by Ryok

1 hour ago, Sarek said:

Starting giving stuff to newcomer because they have a char on innova is a slippery slope imho. :/

Fryderyk says such a bullsht about free items its even hard to read. Just ignore, he has not good ideas ever except getting free itema, he thinks we play x50 h5 server

1 hour ago, blackmarket said:

Fryderyk says such a bullsht about free items its even hard to read. Just ignore, he has not good ideas ever except getting free itema, he thinks we play x50 h5 server

It's literally not free, it would be a direct trade :D