Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Warcryer Olympiad

First I want to say big thanks for Sharkey, for account.

Double debuff tali helps to win most of enforcer matches ( Sadly I never use more than 1, no money :D )

Hope no flame.

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

less speed wtf :/

6 minutes ago, DanKolov said:

what is that speed ? O.o malaka 

Wanted to show only that its possible to win some matchups :P

Also 10 minutes might be boring to watch :( 

HAHAHAH i liked fight vs china sorc the most :D. 

holy sh1t is slonyaboy 1st tyrant that u won against? D:

Ur such a troll with this hore song holy sh1t.

What can i say. The King Shaman. I like how u move on arenas on that shaman ^^. There are some geodata problems on some arenas qq

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

holy sh1t is slonyaboy 1st tyrant that u won against? D:

No, but i didnt post it because they made some mistake or smth. Also when 8 matches left and someone says "this circlet doesnt work" I myself "what  circlet? " 

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

Seem like nobody cares :).

Im almost sure its not u on Jerry, and i think half server knows it :P 

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

lol that match on jerry, I outplay u for tali and then my  2 fears didn't landxD This wc char is bewitched:(

Ahahaa was writting answer. When i saw that u have second debuff tali i was "GG". But it was lucky. Like with Nito, he missed important fear and GG.

Finally!

Still miss ArmBar as WC. But its still cool to watch. 

Freezing Flame crit rate is messed up as heeeeeell. Is sadly that I cant participate in any oly cause of my job, but some day I will test it.

Very nice and funny to watch, bro! I hope we could see more things like OL/WC/BS fraps.

UP FOR MINORITY! FCK THE DD's!

• Like 1

On 18.2.2018 at 1:00 AM, ProGressive said:

Hope no flame

where are the emotions?
there is no storyline ...
I get epilepsy when I watch the video ...
no proper intro ...
i hate you!!!

but I push "like" cauz I feel sorry for you pathetic gnom!

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Anytime said:

where are the emotions?
there is no storyline ...
I get epilepsy when I watch the video ...
no proper intro ...
i hate you!!!

but I push "like" cauz I feel sorry for you pathetic gnom!

You mean emotion like pm after match on oly? xD

Maybe one time people like @Kse @Koll and @San0 visit oly during friday/saturday and they see their amazing oly with tons of bugs.:D

@ProGressive Report for making fun from enemy!! 

30 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

You mean emotion like pm after match on oly? xD

Maybe one time people like @Kse @Koll and @San0 visit oly during friday/saturday and they see their amazing oly with tons of bugs.:D

@ProGressive Report for making fun from enemy!! 

Emotions mean:

if for the seventh time in a row, you watch your char 1 minute sandwitched between a wall and a man with a fetish for cats trying to rape you!

Actually you want to run away because the rapist stunned/numbed you with something. but somehow he always gets you.

Emotions are:

if you have installed a program on your girlfriend's laptop, which allows you to use the mouse by remote for better boxing. But then you have to realize during the olympics that the crap works the other way around and your girlfriend is wrestling like crazy with the mouse because she can't send her zalando order.

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 2

Emotions are also:

if it's all so much that you dream about shit at night, which can be because you fell asleep in front of the computer and you're still wearing the headset and listening to @ProGressive and co. jabbering.

(i was dreaming about a DA with Plated Leather Set, full STR, and Bow +++ trying to kill me!)

Which in principle doesn't make much sense because I have deflect arrow. unfortunately the area of your brain responsible for plausibility is inactive while sleeping.

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Emotions are also:

if it's all so much that you dream about shit at night, which can be because you fell asleep in front of the computer and you're still wearing the headset and listening to @ProGressive and co. jabbering.

(i was dreaming about a DA with Plated Leather Set, full STR, and Bow +++ trying to kill me!)

Which in principle doesn't make much sense because I have deflect arrow. unfortunately the area of your brain responsible for plausibility is inactive while sleeping.

Lol it was like:

"-where anytime disappeard?"

"-dunno"

after two hours in clan chat:

Anytime: Fuk i fall asleep with headphones and first thing i heard is f@king ProGressive and others voice in TS.

Ahahahahahaha

German go buy some sleep jesus.

11 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Emotions are also:

if it's all so much that you dream about shit at night, which can be because you fell asleep in front of the computer and you're still wearing the headset and listening to @ProGressive jabbering.

Which in principle doesn't make much sense because I have deflect arrow. unfortunately the area of your brain responsible for plausibility is unfortunately inactive while sleeping.

Hmmm. Maybe next fri/sat i can help you realize your wet dream.

This man with fetish for cats??!?!? Cmon, im not like spiry elfish ear Lafi and his fetish with ponies.:o

On 18.02.2018 at 3:36 PM, ProGressive said:

Y. Thats why overlords lose even if have VoP. 

They go for +4 con or even +8con and has less c speed.

same dyes at pvp to?