Archelond

SwS or WC

Hi, first of all sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

I want to start playing on this server with my girlfriend. She is going to be BD and we will play mostly in duo party. I don't discard to party with others sometimes, but duo most of the time.

So, I like these 2 chars: SwS and WC. I have experience in old chronicles (c2-c4/interlude). Which char do u think has more synergy/ease for party with BD?

I don't want and archer or a mage, give me ur opinion of these two plz, and the reason for what you consider that is the best choice.

Thx.

Edited by Archelond

I recommend you to pick warcryer. And in the case you dont like it, you have the posibility of changing to sws later.

If you ll create a box buffer tho, go sws for sure. If not, both are good options.

Most random partys are AoE, not single mob killing tho. And they demand 1) Tank or bard(sws/bd), 2) dd, 3) recharger, 4) buffer. In that order.

But you also have the posibility of creating the party and then inviting the rest of roles, in which case having already the buffer (WC) + bard(bd) is better than having 2 bards at beginning of party.

In case of clan / cp, both options are highly demanded.

have fun!

go for WC.... preferably box destro or tyrant on loop macro to exp you, with trio wc + bd + badass orc you can easily go till 80 on your own