FreQuency

Giran Harbor area

difficulties when going to GH  

25 members have voted

1. 1. difficulties when going to GH

• Eliminate GH fishing and offline store animation
    • do nothing about it

Going to GH to search for an article every day is more difficult.
A good option would be to eliminate fishing in GH.
You could also remove the offline store animation.
What you think? @San0 @Koll
Edited by FreQuency

the retarded stuff have been done here is fact they removed 24h limit on shop when it gets disconnect. Now ppl instead of 2-3 shop set 10 of them bcoz its till next restart, and GH is just trash.

Voted a) because I've had enough of this Giran Harbor cancer, BUT  instead of half-assing the problem, let's solve this issue completely, which means:

1) Disabling the custom teleport to Giran Harbor
2) Making the teleports free for players of level 19 and below (because let's be honest, major reason for the Giran Harbor is the 'wow' effect for newbies - this way we keep this effect in effect and we also get rid of an unfortunate custom feature)

I used to think the best solution would be just moving the zone to Giran Town manually, but honestly the more I think about it I realize that it's best to let the market find its path. Once the free TPs to Giran Harbor are gone, people are going to move to Giran automatically because it's a logical choice.

Though I believe there're ways to make the reborn trading zone in Giran Town even better, to help both the economy itself and also a little overflow of perhaps a bit unnecessary shops:

a) Re-introduce the offline shop system for the most prestigious (aka the highest traffic) areas, for example the lesser part the Ivy Q1 under the GK. But the offline ticket needs to change - I believe the VIP offline areas should be an interesting even for people with short hold merchandise - if you're aiming at ~500k daily profit for quick turn merchandise, you don't want to lose quarter of your daily profits on an offline tickets. It would need to be thought out a bit.

b) Implement some kind of limitations for the offline shop - there's no reason people should be able to make XY shops within an hour and flood the market. Making it available from level 20 would've done the job well.

But don't get me wrong, I'm all for removing the offline animation one way or another, I'm just afraid admins will just remove it and postpone this final solution till who knows when...

Nop we like giran harbor for shopping.

Sleep effect - no use.

Fishing should be moved with same kind of teleport to gludin harbor.

Empty giran harbor is a zone of no use. And its bad.

And if shops are in every town whoever want to buy something will have to waste money to go from gludio to aden to search all shops and all towns. In harbor we find all. Its perfect.

3 hours ago, Naitrino said:

Nop we like giran harbor for shopping.

Sleep effect - no use.

Fishing should be moved with same kind of teleport to gludin harbor.

Empty giran harbor is a zone of no use. And its bad.

And if shops are in every town whoever want to buy something will have to waste money to go from gludio to aden to search all shops and all towns. In harbor we find all. Its perfect.

There's tons of unused zones on the map, doesn't mean we have to fill all of them with lags.

And yeah teleporting fees are indeed part of the game - but honestly how is the situation any different now? Pretty much the only difference would be that 80 to 90% of the traders would move to Giran Town and 10 - 20% to Aden, rest of towns would be unaffected because the only merchandise being traded there are basic mats and shots. By a simple principle, nobody is going to be trying to sell ++B weapons to early 20s in Gludin. And if you're looking for a specific expensive item, you need to check both GH and Aden even now.

They where gonna remove that but still is up. Wich is nice. But moving all this tons of shops to giran... no.. bad idea. And i dont like having to pay to check all areas or even need to change town just to buy some mats or check a material price. I know its "part of game" same as giran harbor. And the harbor was meant to be a trade zone in every server/chronicle i played and its nice... it is easy to go and makes towns lagless. You have ever played in a server with free shops everywhere? To move and target gk was a quest... its fine here. 

Remove fishers and sleep thing. 

Its nice to see this place beeing used. Its a place that has no use in this updates. Its nice to use it.