Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

TH dagger in wrist

@san0 you can't be serious about the current proc chance of this shit, i was checking the fraps from todays oly to see my mistakes and vs @Poseidon i got 22 out of 24 casts interrupted, I know it was underpowered at start of 2.0, but it's current state its comically OP.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 3

1) check closely if some of those skills were not canceled by trick/switch (not saying you lie but its possible)
2) seems to me ridiculously high too, few months ago during 9v9 pvp it canceled me 14 out of 15 skills i tried to cast...

1 hour ago, Kure said:

1) check closely if some of those skills were not canceled by trick/switch (not saying you lie but its possible)
2) seems to me ridiculously high too, few months ago during 9v9 pvp it canceled me 14 out of 15 skills i tried to cast...

1) he was in fear for ~30 sec, the 2 spells that landed were fears.

2) I guess the problem is we dont have any official data.

this shit even  interrupted 4 bsoes in a raw, once i get to clan hall i use soe to castle, alt tab then check game and still on clan hall luls

26 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

it was discussed under official comparsion in some topic before, but nothing has changed

So what i noticed about this skill while playing TH this month is, the chance might seem totally ridiculous, but its because of RNG in this game and every other skill. This skill can interrupt 10 skills in a row that you dont even start casting, but then it doesnt interrupt 10 skills in a row (same thing happens for example if you use blows on dagger too fast, if you land first blow, you usually land 3-4 more blows immediately, if you fail first blow, you usually miss 3-4 next blows, same goes with debuffs, if my debuff has 50% chance, it never happens that you land it, then resist, land, resist, but usually like resist 3 times and then land it 3 times or vice versa)

In this last week i played against several overlord and what me with rizos noticed is that suspension doesnt affect reuse of throwing dagger, and that actually seems like a bug. The trigger rate was tested by rizos/anytime, they got slightly higher results than what it should be, but well, that could be RNG as well.

ps: my opinion on the skill is it makes you play like a guy with down syndrome :D you rely too much on RNG that the skill will interrupt enemy and dont use switch/trick to its full potential, which in the end i think makes you worse dagger player ;) 

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

hello, friend. how do you do? strange why people dont make topics when TDW doesnt cancel 8-10 skills in a row.

trully saying, i dont know how you were watching you fraps, coz after first TDW you finished 3 debuffs. 

i was in fear 14 seconds only (2 fears), so its +2 landed skills.

you healed your hp till full from half, that means at least 2-3 more casted skills and in the end i had weakness, 

gloom, anchor, recieved several spikes and several vampiric claws.

11 hours ago, BlackJack said:

i got 22 out of 24 casts interrupted

i am not best at math, but if you say you failed 22 casts of 24, then lets nerf this skill.

• Like 1

problem is there is no official test with this sh1t skill chance so admins dont know what chance to put in this skill i think, but ye suspension doesnt work on this skill, might be bugged

Ill try to convince some TH on offi to make proper test, for now i just have screenshot from chat :D

ss.jpg

Edited by Rizos

33 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

hello, friend. how do you do? strange why people dont make topics when TDW doesnt cancel 8-10 skills in a row.

trully saying, i dont know how you were watching you fraps, coz after first TDW you finished 3 debuffs. 

i was in fear 14 seconds only (2 fears), so its +2 landed skills.

you healed your hp till full from half, that means at least 2-3 more casted skills and in the end i had weakness, 

gloom, anchor, recieved several spikes and several vampiric claws.

i am not best at math, but if you say you failed 22 casts of 24, then lets nerf this skill.

because its the first time i saw this skill lul, i havent played 2.0 much. The heals are also bugged btw, they get interrupted but you still get healed cuze the cast is too fast.

50% would be more than prudent. How come exist class u cant put a single skill on it? Wrist + smart Trick/Switch and its full hp win. Now dont even need to trick switch with this 14/15chance

13 minutes ago, Xafi said:

50% would be more than prudent. How come exist class u cant put a single skill on it? Wrist + smart Trick/Switch and its full hp win. Now dont even need to trick switch with this 14/15chance

Feel free to reroll, you would realize if it's really that OVERPOWERED class

17 minutes ago, Rip said:

Feel free to reroll, you would realize if it's really that OVERPOWERED class

glad, th, necro (hehe) are lame classes for newbies, not interested :) 

Edited by Xafi

Just now, Xafi said:

glad, th, necro (hehe) are lame classes for newbies, not interested :) 

th class for newbie hahahahahah you made my day

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

th class for newbie hahahahahah you made my day

ofc, from 3 dagger classes this one is for newbies. From warrior classes glad is for newbies, from mage classes necro is for newbies.

if u want play dagger and u want easier life u choose th from 3 daggers to spam cancel target, necro to spam op curses, glad to just trigger lh and evasion and other sht.

you really want to deny this fact?

Edited by Xafi

1 hour ago, Xafi said:

ofc, from 3 dagger classes this one is for newbies. From warrior classes glad is for newbies, from mage classes necro is for newbies.

if u want play dagger and u want easier life u choose th from 3 daggers to spam cancel target, necro to spam op curses, glad to just trigger lh and evasion and other sht.

you really want to deny this fact?

so true, dude. this topic is full of newbs besides you ofc

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

The heals are also bugged btw, they get interrupted but you still get healed cuze the cast is too fast.

many things are bugged, i cant deny it and might be this one too

Edited by Poseidon

Count by urself, i counted when bss activate and my result was 48/81 not interrupted skills which means 33/81 interrupted which is 40.7%. Test on Einhasad

and here is test on our server talking island, result 60% skills interrupted :

@San0 Can you check this thing? Dont want to create new report topic because ppl made like 5 so far :D

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

i already replayed to this multiple times.

new tests came out like this 42/100, 47/100, 58/100

script line {p_cancel_spell;2;50} - cancels spells type 2 (magical and physical) on 50 % chance.