Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

MoDoy vol. 5 February Olympiad

February Olympiad

Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0
Name: MoDoy
Class: Silver Ranger (SR) / Adventurer (TH)
Clan: NonFactors
Alliance: No Alliance
Length: 12:52

This time i want to thanks @Anytime for letting me play his TH so i could try dagger gameplay (eventho i failed to take hero on it in the end).

Unlike last month olympiad video, where i aimed for funny parts of olympiad, this month i put normal olympiad gameplay of my SR and TH from last weekend (first 3 weeks i couldnt fraps from brothers PC at home). For the end (10:35) i left special candy of this month olympiad, so enjoy :) 

Enjoy.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Rip said:

@IKooDe Hahahhaha it was like "Obi Wan you're my only hope"

meanwhile they fed cleef funny story :D

btw how come cleef used core or oly talusman and he didnt lose stun?

Edited by Rizos

20 hours ago, Rizos said:

lets start with the fact that he started with ud tali :D ...

8 minutes ago, Sensei said:

lets start with the fact that he started with ud tali :D ...

for his defense, i have to tell you he used debuff talisman first, thats why i was running back to cage, he just got baited and after that when he had no debuff talisman left, he used UD one (i guess better than nothing, getting dmg protection while praying to resist some stun/ cleanse it with core) :P

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

for his defense, i have to tell you he used debuff talisman first, thats why i was running back to cage, he just got baited and after that when he had no debuff talisman left, he used UD one (i guess better than nothing, getting dmg protection while praying to resist some stun/ cleanse it with core) :P

allright, it wasn't shown in the video, i guess rizos whispered you too about it :P

26 minutes ago, Sensei said:

allright, it wasn't shown in the video, i guess rizos whispered you too about it :P

nop, i heard guard talisman. ;) its same like vs Nito match, where he gets debuff talisman baited in open arena, you just run back.

Edited by MoDoy

14 hours ago, Rizos said:

I was wondering the same as everyone who knows that cleef had Core lvl 3 at this fight..Why or how the hell even if he tried many times Core didnt work..

always fun to watch but this oly fraps are starting to be kind of repetitive.

I would love to see open field fights in group in ur next fraps =)

7 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I was wondering the same as everyone who knows that cleef had Core lvl 3 at this fight..Why or how the hell even if he tried many times Core didnt work..

I found out answer

San0.jpg

filing_images_e5d47ce13c37.jpg

Edited by Rizos

10 minutes ago, GniTs said:

always fun to watch but this oly fraps are starting to be kind of repetitive.

I would love to see open field fights in group in ur next fraps =)

something like this? dont worry, i know the oly frapses are getting repetitive (at least from my side, there is pretty much expected what i do in the match), but dont worry, i dont plan to do next olympiad frapses i think ;) for open pvp i would have to move the client from hdd -> ssd so it wont be laggy, but since i dont really play anymore (just from time to time when i have time), i dont really want to mess space on it, but we will see what will be vol. 6 about, so far there was diversity in most these videos and you could find pretty much any type of pvp (vol. 1 = CS, vol. 2 = mass pvp in loa, vol. 3 = solo open world pvps, vol. 4 = olympiad bloopers, vol. 5 = olympiad gameplay), maybe like small scale ganks will be next one (like 4-5 ppl fighting vs party or something like that)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I think core worked, i saw the animation -_-

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

something like this? dont worry, i know the oly frapses are getting repetitive (at least from my side, there is pretty much expected what i do in the match), but dont worry, i dont plan to do next olympiad frapses i think ;) for open pvp i would have to move the client from hdd -> ssd so it wont be laggy, but since i dont really play anymore (just from time to time when i have time), i dont really want to mess space on it, but we will see what will be vol. 6 about, so far there was diversity in most these videos and you could find pretty much any type of pvp (vol. 1 = CS, vol. 2 = mass pvp in loa, vol. 3 = solo open world pvps, vol. 4 = olympiad bloopers, vol. 5 = olympiad gameplay), maybe like small scale ganks will be next one (like 4-5 ppl fighting vs party or something like that)

anyway, it's cool to watch ur oly fraps, it's funny to see an archer farming open based. by my L2 experience no archer would survive an open match, but classic seems to be really different from what I have played b4.

gonna watch ur fraps later but as fas as I can see u deserve a good archer party.
looking forward to meet u at the fields and mb put up decent fights =)

14 minutes ago, GniTs said:

anyway, it's cool to watch ur oly fraps, it's funny to see an archer farming open based. by my L2 experience no archer would survive an open match, but classic seems to be really different from what I have played b4.

gonna watch ur fraps later but as fas as I can see u deserve a good archer party.
looking forward to meet u at the fields and mb put up decent fights =)

Man... Last time he exped it was 2 years ago...

Well atleast i saw him in sieges what makes me proud of him ?