Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsMyLiife

FearNoOne CP - PvP toi [ 28/02 ]

33 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I see all the top rats, scammers under same side, gl with that.

Soo u must be in side where all top RMT ppl are?? Just asking. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Soo u must be in side where all top RMT ppl are?? Just asking. 

Damn, this one almost hurt, some non factor fosile barking

bic boi daj said the same, you can piss off too. Im sucha RMT cheater with my +3 bo set and +3bw, that 70(?) mage i apperantly bought gave me sucha insane boost too, im a disgrace to humanity...

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

I see all the top rats, scammers under same side, gl with that.

If some 69 means "same side" then i can tell you we are in same side with perks months before you come in this server.

38 minutes ago, Yomana said:

If some 69 means "same side" then i can tell you we are in same side with perks months before you come in this server.

Well but this TFD 69 was a bit unexpected, when i woke up and pop youtube video i was like.

WHAAAAAAAT O.oO.oO.o 

Well shit happens. I saw vasiukas and rizo in one party. GG. retarted server af.

47 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Imho there is diffrence between 69 on epics or siege and fighting together in one cc during normal prime

45 minutes ago, Rip said:

Imho there is diffrence between 69 on epics or siege and fighting together in one cc during normal prime

So cc is the difference. 

I see no difference , when you are a side you are together in everything. When you kill another clan in daily pvp , olympiad , sieges you cant be considered a side.

Edited by Yomana

we stayed on ws while the ladies had to take vacations and we saw many wrong things happenng during this period, now i see you crying.. forget us and just play

6 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Eu vejo todos os melhores ratos, golpistas do mesmo lado, com isso.

I hate these spoiled kids.

Why are the RMT queens posting here multiple times ? Don't they know that we aren't selling, what interest could they have here O.o ? Stick to buying epics, gear, chars and clan halls from the sellers "in your side" guys........

No wait... maybe they wanna share their 69 experiences with wukong, rebirth, jungle, soulmate (pathetic attempts), should we hear their brainwashed words ? :) 

One post on topic, sorry to interrupt your cute argue around here...

@ThisIsMyLiife wtf blyat ....I could understand that you are poor (330kk adena only) so you wont use nobless scrolls, I rly get did dude... but what about emp stew at least for the cases you die?

Dear Jesus Christ our lord and saviour, who did we recruit rly.. :(