Sign in to follow this  
Koll

Hero weapons addition!

Just now, MoDoy said:

If you dont think i know which classes pick because of buff and which classes pick because of the weapon stats, and you think i dont think i know best what is the best equip/build for my class/character, then i guess you are wrong ^_^

who knows what is in your mind if you dont even use ctrl to pick up faster?

• Haha 1

Hmm... If I count right, foe example the Infinity Rod's m.atk to around +16, +17 homu which isn't that insane. The stat bonuses aren't otherwordly either...

Next hero bishop will be probably very happy with "Infinity Power - Mana Limit: for 30 sec. magic skills don't consume MP." for his Skill_1218_33.jpg but generally speaking these aren't exactly 'one man army' weapons some people are making them look like. Sure - they'll be imba for 1v1 but I don't they'll be 'table turners' in mass pvp.

Edited by FryderykChopin

Just now, Ryok said:

from 1800 playing oly last week, the number jump to 500 gg

Feeding power

49 minutes ago, Ryok said:

from 1800 playing oly last week, the number jump to 500 gg

comparing last week olympiad vs first week olympiad first day ;) there are some people who rather not join first week olympiad because its tank/summoner fiesta :P

more lies... u can check the ppl that fishing too

the only ppl interested on Hero Weap are the ppl that get feeding hero

Edited by Ryok
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ryok said:

I am interested and i dont get feed :D 

1 hour ago, Ryok said:

i am also interested in them and i dont get feed, hmmmmmm

I think you wanted to write opposite, the only one who are not interested are people who cannot get hero, like you.

pfffffff nice retard answer xD im not interested to get hero... im only interested on oly for eab and ewb. hero weapon will make disbalanced game (maybe when a lot of ppl will have A grade weap is a good option to add this shit but not for atm). thats why... and u need it because cannot kill some ppl.

make a poll and u see wich option will win.

P.S: Check all posts on this treat and see who is interested and who not. the last 2 posts are heros lol

5 hours ago, Ryok said:

pfffffff nice retard answer xD im not interested to get hero... im only interested on oly for eab and ewb. hero weapon will make disbalanced game (maybe when a lot of ppl will have A grade weap is a good option to add this shit but not for atm). thats why... and u need it because cannot kill some ppl.

make a poll and u see wich option will win.

P.S: Check all posts on this treat and see who is interested and who not. the last 2 posts are heros lol

common peasant, doesnt compete for it, just makes his carebear 10 matches so he can get his few EABs and cries that people who put 30+ hours a month are getting rewarded for it (not to say a lot of those people fail in the end and their reward is garbage).

good idea to implement them when there are A grade weapons? there are A grade weapons, baium got killed several times, but nobody uses them, because they are garbage, soulshots cost too much and dmg compared to overenchanted weapons people have is sh1t as well. for comparison, demon staff +13 has 191 M atk, while infinity rod has 204 M atk and infinity scepter has 219. wow, sick difference, especially since half of the server runs with +12 demon staffs :D

and for sure i am up for hero weapons because i cannot kill some people, like it will change anything for me :D i still wont be able to kill people i cannot now

PS: you could do same thing with half of the server features, if you made poll, 90% of people would say no to baium talisman, because they wont ever get it, 90% of people would vote no for orfen 3 when they saw the powerleveling with it, simply because they would never get it, etc.

imo you should go make another topic in suggestion about pk system and better leave this topic for people who actually participate in pvps/olympiad, not just carebear farming ;)

If you added a heroic weapon, then plz add a Grade to mere mortals. I think for a while there will be an imbalance among the top clans, especially in the battle with top sides. P attack is still normal but the rest of the stats are cruel. 

Dismorale :(

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, OrcPsyholog said:

If you added a heroic weapon, then plz add a Grade to mere mortals. I think for a while there will be an imbalance among the top clans, especially in the battle with top sides. P attack is still normal but the rest of the stats are cruel. 

Dismorale :(

From 2.0 update start you can farm A grade with 2 to 9 people in Rift.

• Thanks 1