Sign in to follow this  
SuzieQ

Bug guard/core olympiad

Hello you need to fix guard talisman ( when casted pet doesnt get immune to debuffs) and fix core...when casted doestn remove stun

1 minute ago, SuzieQ said:

Hello you need to fix guard talisman ( when casted pet doesnt get immune to debuffs) and fix core...when casted doestn remove stun

First is reported

Core is working 

4 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

no it isnt working thats why i posted it too...and since 1st is reported why i dont see it fixed

It isnt fixed same as many other bugs, they are "working" on this

About core, for me it always works fine, maybe you got stun from phantom summoner's cubic? It is not supposed to cleanse that stun

1 minute ago, Rip said:

It isnt fixed same as many other bugs, they are "working" on this

About core, for me it always works fine, maybe you got stun from phantom summoner's cubic? It is not supposed to cleanse that stun

i got stunned on EM stun it supposed to be cleansed with core...ill upload video as soon as i can

1 hour ago, SuzieQ said:

i got stunned on EM stun it supposed to be cleansed with core...ill upload video as soon as i can

it cleanse it, i know for sure. (here) 

7 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

ok guys plz check it and sry for the edit...

Wow, that was strange :D

5 minutes ago, Aduha said:

interrupted by hydro blast :ph34r: xD

if u see i casted it before hydro landed so i dont think thats the case.... and since casting time is 0sec how can it be interrupted in the 1st place?

4 minutes ago, Aduha said:

it can be, it has cast. 

still i can see the animation of core being used...so it cant be a matter of interrupted from hydro

Doesnt feel it is the hydro cuz it was a bit later..... could it be bug related to the benefaction talisman ending somehow? 

17 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

still i can see the animation of core being used...so it cant be a matter of interrupted from hydro

Even if you see animation, it doesnt mean its not interrupted. In my last olympiad video you can see animation of stun shot hitting the guy, yet he is not stunned, simply because interruption happened in last moment possible.

Not saying its the case that it got interrupted (eventho i think it is here), but its more likely rather than it being RNG working and cleansing stuns for some people and for some not (for example also in my match vs cleef, you could see core animation, but it got interrupted by cancel part of stun shot, so it didnt cleanse stun as well)

I dunno looking at clock it feels hydro landed 1s later... Core does not have such long cast. Maybe clock is just fooling me tho.

Just now, MoDoy said:

Even if you see animation, it doesnt mean its not interrupted. In my last olympiad video you can see animation of stun shot hitting the guy, yet he is not stunned, simply because interruption happened in last moment possible.

Not saying its the case that it got interrupted (eventho i think it is here), but its more likely rather than it being RNG working and cleansing stuns for some people and for some not (for example also in my match vs cleef, you could see core animation, but it got interrupted by cancel part of stun shot, so it didnt cleanse stun as well)

since has 0 cast and since animation happens it should be working at that moment....by seeing animation and still get interrupted it means that after all it doesnt have 0sec cast time...anyway ill w8 san0's/ koll's answer to be sure of why this happened

10 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

since has 0 cast and since animation happens it should be working at that moment....by seeing animation and still get interrupted it means that after all it doesnt have 0sec cast time...anyway ill w8 san0's/ koll's answer to be sure of why this happened

since it has animation, obviously it cannot have 0 cast time, its not like in other games those skills which are castable while moving ;) example on which you can compare it, both Hide and Shadow Step have in game written 0 cast time, however both can be interrupted (hell i can interrupt both of them with my slow stun shot) and actually it happens pretty often that hide is interrupted (you can ask any dagger)

but sure, waiting for admin word is ok as well :P

we know about the guard on pets. and i there is nothing wrong with the core. tested it out 20/20 removed the pony stun, about the cast 0 seconds, it is never 0 seconds if it has animation on it since the effect apply after the animation, in this case i think it just got canceled by the nuke damage

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

since it has animation, obviously it cannot have 0 cast time, its not like in other games those skills which are castable while moving ;) example on which you can compare it, both Hide and Shadow Step have in game written 0 cast time, however both can be interrupted (hell i can interrupt both of them with my slow stun shot) and actually it happens pretty often that hide is interrupted (you can ask any dagger)

but sure, waiting for admin word is ok as well :P

Bullsh1t. Classchange to dagger, then we can speak

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, San0 said:

we know about the guard on pets. and i there is nothing wrong with the core. tested it out 20/20 removed the pony stun, about the cast 0 seconds, it is never 0 seconds if it has animation on it since the effect apply after the animation, in this case i think it just got canceled by the nuke damage

ok since you guys know for guard on pets and as far as i remember was from start of oly....could you fix it soon? you changed pet lvl in 2 days...this can be done soon too and we need it more than ever now since everything lands on us :D

you guys do not understand fully what needs to be done on what task to fix what. the reason why some fixes come out in 2 days and other in 2 months is not cuz we chose it to be like this, its simply cuz some can be fixed in 2 days and others cant. some need more research others dont, some needs more tests others dont, some needs aditional fixing after fix and test and others dont.

diferent people fixing, diferent mechanics involved, diferent amount of things it messes with or can fuk with. if all problms would be  possible to fix in 1 days they would all be fixed in 1 day but it just aint like this, problems get fixed as soon as its possible to be fixed.

ofc we cant fully understand cause we arent in your position....and i didnt say it in a way that means u dont want to fix it or smthng like that...i just say that since the changes that happen affect a lot some classes(mostly mine) you should prioritize it cause it matters a lot. being fear lock and stun lock and all that stuff i dont think is anyones joy. and besides i have only my pet if u disable that i am just a useless "wizard" waving a wooden stick

Sign in to follow this