Sign in to follow this  
SuzieQ

Bug guard/core olympiad

1 minute ago, SuzieQ said:

ofc we cant fully understand cause we arent in your position....and i didnt say it in a way that means u dont want to fix it or smthng like that...i just say that since the changes that happen affect a lot some classes(mostly mine) you should prioritize it cause it matters a lot. being fear lock and stun lock and all that stuff i dont think is anyones joy. and besides i have only my pet if u disable that i am just a useless "wizard" waving a wooden stick

suddenly weakest class in l2, @San0 i think you should fix it today :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

that doesnt mean it should be bugged for months cause its a strong class.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

did i say we are the weakest? why are you being sarcastic? and if u make some changes on a class making it weaker u should aslo change the other facts that had bugs also and make it even again. if u had your class changed u would be emo atm so dont speak plz

16 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

did i say we are the weakest? why are you being sarcastic? and if u make some changes on a class making it weaker u should aslo change the other facts that had bugs also and make it even again. if u had your class changed u would be emo atm so dont speak plz

Sorry dude, everybody knows SR is all about stun shot, and guess what, it was bugged (nerfed) for like 2 years? (pretty much from the moment i started to play here)

- debuff lasting randomly from 5-9s (at 2.0 from 3-7s)
- CON greatly affecting stun resistance
- stun effect getting canceled with its own damage
- high cancel rate on stunned characters (enemies getting out of stun after 1 auto attack)

you got this nerf yday, not saying its not important to fix or anything, but saying what would i say if my class got fix which would make it weaker is hilarious :D

Just now, MoDoy said:

Sorry dude, everybody knows SR is all about stun shot, and guess what, it was bugged (nerfed) for like 2 years? (pretty much from the moment i started to play here)

- debuff lasting randomly from 5-9s (at 2.0 from 3-7s)
- CON greatly affecting stun resistance
- stun effect getting canceled with its own damage
- high cancel rate on stunned characters (enemies getting out of stun after 1 auto attack)

you got this nerf yday, not saying its not important to fix or anything, but saying what would i say if my class got fix which would make it weaker is hilarious :D

come on dude...stun lands all the time are u delusional? if u use skill or hit ofc it will get of if u dont though u will stun lock your target...dont speak for stun/fear plz come on

wow im shocked no1 yet brought argument here "I started playing summoner cos i knew its summon is 80lvl, now its 77 i want free class change" :DDDDDDD. I remember such crys when san0 deleted gift of seraphim :D

P.S. i agree that all bugs should be fixed, but cmon we've waited for some bug fixed for over 2 years (con bug, warrior skill crit rate bug etc). Just be patient, im sure this talisman bug has high priority. Ive waited for fatal counter fix like 8 months, and this thing was totally breaking the class.

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

wow im shocked no1 yet brought argument here "I started playing summoner cos i knew its summon is 80lvl, now its 77 i want free class change" :DDDDDDD. I remember such crys when san0 deleted gift of seraphim :D

P.S. i agree that all bugs should be fixed, but cmon we've waited for some bug fixed for over 2 years (con bug, warrior skill crit rate bug etc). Just be patient, im sure this talisman bug has high priority. Ive waited for fatal counter fix like 8 months, and this thing was totally breaking the class.

nono i am not that kind of player i played ES since 1.0 i wont emo for just 3 lvls in a pet since it had to be that way from the start....its just bad cause i loose vs da/necro too easy cause they can manipulate my pet :P and if guard was working i could be more of a challenge... anyway ill patiently w8 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

come on dude...stun lands all the time are u delusional? if u use skill or hit ofc it will get of if u dont though u will stun lock your target...dont speak for stun/fear plz come on

ok, i think i had this conversation with @kktnxbye who tried to say i perma stunned sws because stun land rate is 100%, just because your pony stun has higher land rate / longer duration than other stuns, that doesnt mean every stun is like that, but i guess its hard to explain to people who didnt play normal stun classes ;) these are videos from before any of the prior stun fixes i mentioned, 100% my ass

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

ok, i think i had this conversation with @kktnxbye who tried to say i perma stunned sws because stun land rate is 100%, just because your pony stun has higher land rate / longer duration than other stuns, that doesnt mean every stun is like that, but i guess its hard to explain to people who didnt play normal stun classes ;) these are videos from before any of the prior stun fixes i mentioned, 100% my ass

dont u think your lvl matters dude? come on....i get stunned 100% from every da/pk/archer all the time and they are close to my lvl...and rly u show me a video with EE and u wonder why ur stun doesnt land? mine doesnt land also dude vs EE

2 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

dont u think your lvl matters dude? come on....i get stunned 100% from every da/pk/archer all the time and they are close to my lvl...and rly u show me a video with EE and u wonder why ur stun doesnt land? mine doesnt land also dude vs EE

botngot was what, 76, top 77, since when 4 lvls make difference to go from 100% stun to 50-60%? hilarious dude, as long as you didnt play normal stunning class, you wont believe stun was garbage sh1t, same as people saying this throwing dagger on TH is 90% interrupting skill, i played TH, yes its good, but not even close to be THAT good as everybody thinks that it makes you invincible, but once again, you have to play the class to feel how the skill really works ;)

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

botngot was what, 76, top 77, since when 4 lvls make difference to go from 100% stun to 50-60%? hilarious dude, as long as you didnt play normal stunning class, you wont believe stun was garbage sh1t, same as people saying this throwing dagger on TH is 90% interrupting skill, i played TH, yes its good, but not even close to be THAT good as everybody thinks that it makes you invincible, but once again, you have to play the class to feel how the skill really works ;)

well ofc it matters...my pet lost 3 lvl remember? lvl up and u will stun lock anyone like the rest ppl do

10 hours ago, San0 said:

we know about the guard on pets. and i there is nothing wrong with the core. tested it out 20/20 removed the pony stun, about the cast 0 seconds, it is never 0 seconds if it has animation on it since the effect apply after the animation, in this case i think it just got canceled by the nuke damage

btw in 1st month of oly guard talisman was passing to the pet....could it be possible to check those files maybe something got erased in the next changes

3 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

well ofc it matters...my pet lost 3 lvl remember?

I said it in topic when lvl of pet got reported, this sh1t would solve most of the "summoners on mount" problem, because people dont learn new skills of debuffs on 77, thus they have 76 debuffs (very few ppl are 78 actually). now if you take combination of 4 lvls with mental shield/RS, thats when debuffs start to fail quite fairly, however i showed you frapses of my stun in olympiad vs SWS which doesnt have RS?

the 3 lvls you lost on pony doesnt mean sh1t in olympiad, because people were landing fair amount of debuffs on it because you dont have mental, however it makes makes difference in normal pvp.

3 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

lvl up and u will stun lock anyone like the rest ppl do

you dont have to teach me what i should do on my character, i am not crying i cannot stun lock people and i dont need that in order to win, so thanks but i will stay 73 99%

Sign in to follow this