Sign in to follow this  
anderver

PERCUNAS- VIOLATE THE RULES OF THE GAME

ps: now i get why sometimes they roam around our castle and some afk fishermen even get killed for being in bad position, they are just checking if other clans cheat the way they do...

@Pendragon you don't have to kill inside to break the rules, luring inside and closing gates is enough as you are forbidding other people to touch the RB.

And the reason he moved it outside is obviously cuz he noticed he got caught :D 

Edited by weeeeD

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

@Koll rb was killed in abg... I dont think the guy should be banned for something like that... Not saying its a good thing he did, but obviously its gonna be a witch hunt now, cuz its perkunas...

Breaking rule 1.14 - ban for 24 hours. Anyone who doing same will be punished same. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@Koll rb was killed in abg... I dont think the guy should be banned for something like that... Not saying its a good thing he did, but obviously its gonna be a witch hunt now, cuz its perkunas...

Maybe he saw the pp outside of castle and moved the rb outside to have an excuse.

People are getting banned for selling in party matching.

However "stupid" it may seem rules are rules.

Just now, Koll said:

Breaking rule 1.14 - ban for 24 hours. Anyone who doing same will be punished same. 

So its worth to pull high lvl RBs to castle to secure them if its just 1day ban, thanks for the info (chance you will get spotted is low, so 1 day ban every 2-4 weeks is nothing for doing it) :D thanks for tips

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Koll said:

1) Lure several  RBs to castle.
2) Farm it with low lvls
3) Enjoy exp and drop
4) Relax 24h
5) goto1)
fck modoy is too fast to type

BTW i think same hole in the rules is according 1st time caught for botting. ikikii made his 79 with bot> paid 5$> enjoy hero and 79lvl. Dont you think it should be punishable with exp too?

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

So its worth to pull high lvl RBs to castle to secure them if its just 1day ban, thanks for the info (chance you will get spotted is low, so 1 day ban every 2-4 weeks is nothing for doing it) :D thanks for tips

Edited by TaBIe

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Maybe he saw the pp outside of castle and moved the rb outside to have an excuse.

People are getting banned for selling in party matching.

However "stupid" it may seem rules are rules.

Nah he asked help from other cp to kill, and then they told him to fuck off asap before he gets banned...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

2) Farm it with low lvls
3) Enjoy exp and drop
4) Relax 24h
5) goto1)

rb wasnt killed in castle, put down your pitchfork

2 minutes ago, anderver said:

give pls ban for 7 days. all CP

There is a thing, in ss only there is poseidon, and if other ppl was not in the castle, they should't be punished. So much hate..... and that "PLS BAN" looks so childish

Edited by Olialia
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Dont ban them. Spawn these raids in all castles except aden whole week. What a nice idea!

Sounds like a Rune castle ;)

Just now, Pendragon said:

Nah he asked help from other cp to kill, and then they told him to fuck off asap before he gets banned...

Anyway, for me its not like he should get perma banned but he should get some punishment to avoid same thing happening in the future.

Sucks but it happens. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Koll said:

"all the time", "once he did, he took the rb out"...

Liar Liar my hat on fire. :$ actualy didnt saw if it was open or closed :DD

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

2) Farm it with low lvls
3) Enjoy exp and drop
4) Relax 24h
5) goto1)

2nd time will be normal ban ( so if you had normal ban before - it will be permanent for you ).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

rb wasnt killed in castle, put down your pitchfork

1) As you was already told, to lure rb and close the gate is already violation of the rule. 2) U can even kill several RBs inside castle and be happy to have ban for 24h on these 50-70lvl chars.

I dont think the punishment should be hard but right now 24hour ban for sub chars is just a joke.
In my opinion - delevel sub chars for 1 lvl and ban main chars for 48h would be fine.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

2nd time will be normal ban ( so if you had normal ban before - it will be permanent for you ).

And if you have normal ban for like RMT, or Bot using, and you get ban like this, you will get perma ban or that 24 one?

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

but who exacly u punished for 24h? It should be punished each person who were hitting the rb in castle.

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

NPC- non-player character - means npc, not mob - gatekeepers, shop-store npc, quest npc etc. Also restricting access to locations means artificially blocking the way which must be accessible for all. Would someone like to clear this rule for me, how it relates to mobs locked in castle. And no need to put me in defenders team or w.e please. If we have rules, they must be clear. If it includes mobs, then there must be written "to locations or NPC/Monsters". If i will pk all players trying to come to "Holy ark chest" in cemetery, will it be counted as "restricting access"? :D

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1) As you was already told, to lure rb and close the gate is already violation of the rule. 2) U can even kill several RBs inside castle and be happy to have ban for 24h on these 50-70lvl chars.

I dont think the punishment should be hard but right now 24hour ban for sub chars is just a joke.
In my opinion - delevel sub chars for 1 lvl and ban main chars for 48h would be fine.

Id be fine with 48+h ban too... im just as mad at him as you all are...