Sign in to follow this  
anderver

PERCUNAS- VIOLATE THE RULES OF THE GAME

5 minutes ago, Koll said:

2nd time will be normal ban ( so if you had normal ban before - it will be permanent for you ).

Ban for who? For char who lured rb to hide or main char of the person?
Cause if only for char who lured - I can lure rb with low lvl char and be not afraid of perma ban

8 minutes ago, Xafi said:

but who exacly u punished for 24h? It should be punished each person who were hitting the rb in castle.

THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS IN CASTLE IS POSEIDON, AND OTHER PEOPLE KILLED IT IN ABG, NO ONE HITTED IN THE CASTLE, NEXT TIME LOOK BETTER WHAT OTHERS IS WRITING

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Koll said:

2nd time will be normal ban ( so if you had normal ban before - it will be permanent for you ).

? you said 2nd tie for clan Percunaz

6 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

NPC- non-player character - means npc, not mob - gatekeepers, shop-store npc, quest npc etc. Also restricting access to locations means artificially blocking the way which must be accessible for all. Would someone like to clear this rule for me, how it relates to mobs locked in castle. And no need to put me in defenders team or w.e please. If we have rules, they must be clear. If it includes mobs, then there must be written "to locations or NPC/Monsters". If i will pk all players trying to come to "Holy ark chest" in cemetery, will it be counted as "restricting access"? :D

since when monsters are not NPCs?

All people from party who where there will be banned, because they get reward ( exp/sp/items ) from RB that was lured with violating rule 1.14 ( other players couldn't have access to NPC ).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

All people from party who where there will be banned, because they get reward ( exp/sp/items ) from RB that was lured with violating rule 1.14 ( other players couldn't have access to NPC ).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koll said:

It was only poseidon in castle

1 minute ago, Koll said:

So take some randoms to the party, lure raid to castle, make ss, BABAM Free bans

10 minutes ago, Olialia said:

So take some randoms to the party, lure raid to castle, make ss, BABAM Free bans

and what is the point to do that to randoms? and have ban on your char too? L - logic...

I only see pose inside castle. Everyone else has nothing to do with the fact that he lured him inside, and after that door where opened and matpas party lured RB away from aden. I hope they will get banned aswell.

Edited by Baluu

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

and what is the point to do that to randoms? and have ban on your char too? L - logic...

some rbs you can lure with lvl 1 char

12 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

It was only poseidon in castle

1 person hiding RB in castle while enemy ally trying to find it and your ally is gathering ppl to def. After all is clear(u have enough ppl to def it) > move rb out of castle> kill it with all ppl have exp\drop.

Are u serious?

And next time it will be 15lvl char luring rb to castle, yes?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lina said:

No point in speaking with retarded

from this point i suggest for u to stop calling Koll like this, its GM.

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

I repeat, what is the point to do that to randoms? 

Others wasn't even in the caslte, and got ban, thats the point, so you can  not even be in castle and got ban for being in the  party. So why not make free bans for randoms hah?

Edited by Olialia

27 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

NPC- non-player character - means npc, not mob - gatekeepers, shop-store npc, quest npc etc. Also restricting access to locations means artificially blocking the way which must be accessible for all. Would someone like to clear this rule for me, how it relates to mobs locked in castle. And no need to put me in defenders team or w.e please. If we have rules, they must be clear. If it includes mobs, then there must be written "to locations or NPC/Monsters". If i will pk all players trying to come to "Holy ark chest" in cemetery, will it be counted as "restricting access"? :D

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

since when monsters are not NPCs?

Easily can ask the same -since when mobs are NPCs? We don't need two different terms for same thing. I couldnt find any single npc in monsters list on any l2 site. Mob is not NPC

If you start bann all ppl who was on this Cabrio then bann and punish everyone who hit this rb from respawn time.

if you want to do everything fair do it rightly .

Because not just Perk do it DarkSky as well .

1 minute ago, DrunkAngel said:

Easily can ask the same -since when mobs are NPCs? We don't need two different terms for same thing. I couldnt find any single npc in monsters list on any l2 site. Mob is not NPC

since like ... ever? it has it in name - NON PLAYER character

image.thumb.png.584e7682ee9aac737c0b7ba46f9c1f45.png

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

1 person hiding RB in castle while enemy ally trying to find it and your ally is gathering ppl to def. After all is clear(u have enough ppl to def it) > move rb out of castle> kill it with all ppl have exp\drop.

Are u serious?

And next time it will be 15lvl char luring rb to castle, yes?

I'm glad you know more about our ally then i do. Clap clap for that. still wasn't talking to mindless spoiled kid.

If everyone involved in that RB will be banned so ban DS party and everyone else involved into its farm, check RB logs and whoever hited/debuffed/lured/ that RB should be Banned period.

Saying party took advantage when they farmed it outside its just blindless hatred, what i see is people with no numbers trying to reduce for 24h other side numbers thats it. GJ.

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

Saying party took advantage when they farmed it outside its just blindless hatred, what i see is people with no numbers trying to reduce for 24h other side numbers thats it. GJ.

What i see is guy running with raid boss in closed castle. GJ.

now srsly, i dont give a sh1t if he gets perma ban or 24h ban or no ban at all, its just funny :D whoever would be on his place would get same hatred from the opposition, no hard feelings