Sign in to follow this  
anderver

PERCUNAS- VIOLATE THE RULES OF THE GAME

damn how i love when some LSP cry on this forum and try to change game features cuz he not smart enough to use it, eh remember, people that cry to change PK system. 

1 minute ago, Aduha said:

damn how i love when some LSP cry on this forum and try to change game features cuz he not smart enough to use it, eh remember, people that cry to change PK system. 

Well offi is so cool with new pk system, isnt it? Dont like t'erp mode kach? :(

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Well offi is so cool with new pk system, isnt it? Dont like t'erp mode kach? :(

yeap new system suck, but good that i can log 9 PK Unicorns 

40 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

Easily can ask the same -since when mobs are NPCs? We don't need two different terms for same thing. I couldnt find any single npc in monsters list on any l2 site. Mob is not NPC

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

since like ... ever? it has it in name - NON PLAYER character

image.thumb.png.584e7682ee9aac737c0b7ba46f9c1f45.png

We are talking about Lineage 2 game, and in this particular game, monster and npc are different things. There is NO npc listed in Monsters lists on any Lineage 2 site. This 1.14 rule definitely needs more clarification since its not first time it is subject of discussion. Also ordinary in-game feature such as opening-closing castle gates  can not be counted as "restriction" because its not made artificially, and if it is restriction, then anything can mean restriction like pk-ing chars to not reach monster/npc and all those ppl with or without pets around olympiad managers or gatekeepers should be banned because they make impossible to target npc. ( yes, they restrict me to access npc by clicking with mouse)

3 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

We are talking about Lineage 2 game, and in this particular game, monster and npc are different things. There is NO npc listed in Monsters lists on any Lineage 2 site.

someone is mentally challenged :D monster (specific) is just specific kind of NPC (general), its like saying orange is not citrus fruit :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

someone is mentally challenged :D monster (specific) is just specific kind of NPC (general), its like saying orange is not citrus fruit :D 

Dude, orange-COLOUR

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Cmon, i think DrunkAngel is just drunk today. Dont believe some1 would be so stupid.

hello, everyone. nice hype. 

unfortunately i cant provide any proofs, but rb was inside like 2-3 mins, after that clan mates said about this cool rule.

rb was pooled outside immediately.

after this topic starters and qq'ers was wrekt and lost rb as it should be.

after this we killed it in abg. 

ofc they was hurted so much and posted only screens where rb is inside.

@Koll if its possible do not punish other people, or do not permanent ban them, because all fault is on me. i didnt read server rules.

if some1 from our party got perma ban pm me for details and we will solve this, and i am sorry for inconvenience.

for rest haters - cya tomorrow

Edited by Poseidon

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

hello, everyone. nice hype. 

unfortunately i cant provide any proofs, but rb was inside like 2-3 mins, after that clan mates said about this cool rule.

rb was pooled outside immediately.

after this topic starters and qq'ers was wrekt and lost rb as it should be.

after this we killed it in abg. 

ofc they was hurted so much and posted only screens where rb is inside.

@Koll if its possible do not punish other people, or do not permanent ban them, because all fault is on me. i didnt read server rules.

if some1 from our party got perma ban pm me for details and we will solve this, and i am sorry for inconvenience.

for rest haters - cya tomorrow

41 minutes ago, Koll said:

If this is first time of breaking rule 1.14 - it's 24 hours ban. And all will be unbanned in 24 hours without counting as ban ( you can't be unbanned earlier ).

• Like 1

@Poseidon nobody reads rules which touches IN GAME stuff. If u dont use any 3rd out game software and play only game you should be able to do everything.

If game mechanics lets u kill shop in giran harbor its not your fault that u dont read rules, its administration stuff for not preparing game to be normal.

I remember very good in one interlude server we were pulling with daggers REX from PI to Giran to kill offline shops ( just for fun)

My point is, that every in game rule can be changed with changing mechanics in game. 

Also this in castle farming, how it is on offi? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Cmon, i think DrunkAngel is just drunk today. Dont believe some1 would be so stupid.

I guess you weren't even drunk when left char afk equipped with epics. Not you who must be surprised by anything in this game.
The main point was to make the rule more clear, personally me, i dont care neither about killing rb, nor ban and especially about ppl excited by any of this. 
p.s. i can say even more - i dont see on that screen how access to rb was restricted. nobody killing it, and nobody is asking Poseidon to let them in. Maybe he would open doors and invite if asked politely :D

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

@Poseidon nobody reads rules which touches IN GAME stuff. If u dont use any 3rd out game software and play only game you should be able to do everything.

If game mechanics lets u kill shop in giran harbor its not your fault that u dont read rules, its administration stuff for not preparing game to be normal.

I remember very good in one interlude server we were pulling with daggers REX from PI to Giran to kill offline shops ( just for fun)

My point is, that every in game rule can be changed with changing mechanics in game. 

Also this in castle farming, how it is on offi? 

On offi i remember incident with puling mobs/rbs to fortress near loa. Then it was announced that doing it is banable and after some ppl were banned. So i think +/- same situation as we have here about castle.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/669461/

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

On offi i remember incident with puling mobs/rbs to fortress near loa. Then it was announced that doing it is banable and after some ppl were banned. So i think +/- same situation as we have here about castle.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/669461/

If you didn't understood, this is not about rb in the caslte, it is about people who got banned, even tho they wasn't in the castle, and said pose to go out, because it is against the rules....

if i open bot and gm catch me inside ur pt, if u tell me to close it it doesnt change fact u get banned. If it was different then every pt with bots would write to each other "stop bot dude" everytime they go boting and screenshot it to avoid punishment. Would be abused and stupid. Same u could do with rb. Pull to castle, pm guy who pull that its forbiden, screenshot to avoid punishment wait till randoms leave, pull away rb when its clear and kill outside.

Edited by Rizos

10 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

@Koll what about if i kill raid in MOS?

1) Because you are not blocking boss with any obstacles - you are not violationg rule 1.14

2) You are breaking rule 1.3 and will be blocked till you give us information how you get there. You won't be unbanned till we have this information.

If MOS = Monastery of Silence

41 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

39 minutes ago, Olialia said:

Dude, orange-COLOUR

Litrally Olialia 1:0 MoDoy

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

if i open bot and gm catch me inside ur pt, if u tell me to close it it doesnt change fact u get banned.

Are you that stupid? Poseidon understood that it is agains't rules, and lured rb out of the castle... What it have in common, with people who wasn't in the fkn castle. or you just don't want to understand, you hate perks so bad

4 minutes ago, Mak1s said:

Are you that stupid? Poseidon understood that it is agains't rules, and lured rb out of the castle... What it have in common, with people who wasn't in the fkn castle. or you just don't want to understand, you hate perks so bad

Well he did break rule, didnt he? It doesnt matter that he understood and tryed to be good, u still break rule.

Its like driving too fast, and radar gets u, u start driving slower, but photo is done? ;) 

All in all

• Like 1

Just now, ProGressive said:

Well he did break rule, didnt he? It doesnt matter that he understood and tryed to be good, u still break rule.

Its like driving too fast, and radar gets u, u start driving slower, but photo is done? ;) 

All in all

So ban person who broke the rule, not all fkn party.

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

All in all

Did u use portal loop from fields of massacre?