Sign in to follow this  
anderver

PERCUNAS- VIOLATE THE RULES OF THE GAME

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Honestly i dont understand why u cant kill RB in castle, but w/e

and like you compare this situation with driving to fast..... you know passengers dont get ticket for it :)

• Like 1

These bans are more and more ridiculous , like ban for our cp members dwarf , cuz he bought a cheap item which was stolen ! And after day or more he got unbanned and his "dirty adena" profit was removed by gm. Care for ur asses dont buy cheap stuff otherwise u get banned! o.O

Edited by V4siukas

5 minutes ago, Mak1s said:

and like you compare this situation with driving to fast..... you know passengers dont get ticket for it :)

Well i didnt say that party has to be banned? Did i? I said that pose fuked up, thats it.

I agree for ban and etc, but this is total bullshit. Im triggered here because i thought about same stuff 5 days ago and im lucky i didnt pull it to castle ( didnt know there is such a rule)

Thats why either fix this trough game mechanics or either put rules in open screen in the game.

My acc created 2015, when i accepted to server rules there was no such a rule, and from where i have to know that i cant pull RB in to fuking castle? To read forum? Dont make me laugh plz. 

• Like 1

damn same rules in real life. Why real life is so cruel and u can get rekt if u buy stolen items :((

You can pull RB in to the castle (well you could before last patch when u cant pull RBS) and it wasnt bannable on retail. I remember was pulling it 9 hours and killed it later outside of the gate. About mobs and fort - you cant get it to the fort legal way - so that's why its bannable, if you could control fort you can do it also. 

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

This is a joke, bcz than all should be banned for blocking castle door with sieges golems. why nobody think 2 steps ahead....

Edited by Aduha
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

Easily can ask the same -since when mobs are NPCs? We don't need two different terms for same thing. I couldnt find any single npc in monsters list on any l2 site. Mob is not NPC

Because... to make it clear for you: All mobs are NPCs, not all NPCs are mobs.

1 hour ago, Aduha said:

You can pull RB in to the castle (well you could before last patch when u cant pull RBS) and it wasnt bannable on retail. I remember was pulling it 9 hours and killed it later outside of the gate. About mobs and fort - you cant get it to the fort legal way - so that's why its bannable, if you could control fort you can do it also. 

lol, who cares bout retail, even GMs of retail dont care about retail, thats why u can do such stupid things there xDxDxD

8 minutes ago, Xafi said:

lol, who cares bout retail, even GMs of retail dont care about retail, thats why u can do such stupid things there xDxDxD

I like new retail pk system. TotallyWorth playing.

6 hours ago, Mak1s said:

but where is logic, you don't go to the castle, because you know that it is agains't rules, than you say person who lured it to the castle, to get asap from it. Then he lures out of castle to spot wich isn't against rules, and I still got ban for this, wtf.....

rule is rule, make ticket to admin, explain the situation, maybe you have 3rd chance, LOL

The accouser have problem with luring the rb on diferent position, with protecting the one who lured the rb by player willing to go for pvp or with closing the gates? In all those point every-one have more than one oportunity to change condition to his side, to balk this strategy. You was free to take the rb first, make bigger agro on rb, kill the lurer and his guards, or even take castles in your hand and deserve enjoy of the holy protection of mighty walls.

P.S. I know, that there was precedent to punis this strategy, but we all are only human.

BTW One funny and stupid question: If I (I am from blue aliance) will lure RB70 in a castle to not let WS kill it. And after it I will lure it out and let kill the rb by player from China alliance. Who will get punish? Will be the reply different if we dont think about alliance, but about CPs from same clan?

8 hours ago, Aduha said:

1.14 Interfere with the other players’ gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blocking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).

This is a joke, bcz than all should be banned for blocking castle door with sieges golems. why nobody think 2 steps ahead....

Not here to argue, but i suggest u watch ur steps. Blocking RB in catsle in normal time-> nobody can touch the RB except the clan controling catsle, use golem to block catsle door in siege time -> every1 can get in catsle by kill the golem ( if they have enough force) 2 different case.before trying to be smart thing again 2 times (or more) what you r going to lecture

1 hour ago, Jerna said:

Not here to argue, but i suggest u watch ur steps. Blocking RB in catsle in normal time-> nobody can touch the RB except the clan controling catsle, use golem to block catsle door in siege time -> every1 can get in catsle by kill the golem ( if they have enough force) 2 different case.before trying to be smart thing again 2 times (or more) what you r going to lecture

i talk about shitty rules. not about rb in castle. I've never read this rules before.  About RB, if you luring it inside but kill outside -> thats okay. 

5 hours ago, Aja69 said:

BTW One funny and stupid question: If I (I am from blue aliance) will lure RB70 in a castle to not let WS kill it. And after it I will lure it out and let kill the rb by player from China alliance. Who will get punish? Will be the reply different if we dont think about alliance, but about CPs from same clan?

And who will report about chn killing "dirty" rb? Obviously the ally who killed rb will write to admins that they have 0 affiliation with the person and had no idea about rb being in the castle > their side just took it already outside and killed outside. The only person will get ban - that guy who lured rb into the castle. Who will try to sucrifice high lvl char in useless attempt to ban 1 enemy pt? Even admins will ban this pt for 24h (before figuring out that they are just a victums of the sabotage) - their ban count will be revoked after and "clever guy" will be perma ban even on main char.

First of all, to the illiterate owner of this post, it's Perkunas which triggers your panic attacks not Percunas.

Secondly, It was my fault for these recent jails because I was offline this weekend and could not inform people that doing that is violating server rules. For those curious, @Poseidondidn't have access to knowledge that it's illegal to take such action. He was busy making 2.0 better instead.

Thirdly, I agree with the rule completely and with @Koll's decision.

If admin staff rewards reports so efficiently we will make sure our cases are solved, executed and closed as well.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, felicioschlickmann said:

Lets see the next bans, if these ppl will change acc + nickname like botaki did, to “cover” his past to don’t get the perma on the next time.

One more braindead....

On 3/5/2018 at 10:42 AM, Aduha said:

i talk about shitty rules. not about rb in castle. I've never read this rules before.  About RB, if you luring it inside but kill outside -> thats okay. 

Doesn't make much sense since you can have 1 guy kite it for 10 hours inside. And don't get me wrong i think if u have a castle and u can safely pull the boss there w/o interruption you should be able to kill it there, it's lineage2 after all, using stuff cleverly is what makes the game fun.

• Like 1