Sign in to follow this  
Ascot

Lv76+ forcing flag on 40s to steal items

So Like the title says, I was farming in Aligator Island with a AoE pt, and this dagger 60+ Nevalon666 shows up and starts stuning us and geting in the range of the AoEs, forcing us to flag so he can kill us all...
IDK in theres any rule to this, but if this is allowed... it's ridiculous, at least some jail time would make him think twice be4 doing that to new players trying to grind.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/fYze57

He just did it again, made me drop my polearm and picked it up.... I just farmed 3 days to get that polearm, If you don't do anything about this, I'm done with this server.

Edited by Ascot

This is L2, u cant do nothing about it.

And this retarded Nevalon waste time everywhere, AI, ABG and propably other locations too. So he stun 40 and 60-69 lvl ppl too.

If you say it's bad then tell me, why people pk even 1lvl characters and they even have Top 100 list? People hard work on their level and they being pk'ed too u know? Not even flagging, not being stunned just being insta killed. It's L2 Life, everyone being stunned, everyone being killed, no matter what lvl, where, what character etc. It's L2 LIFE

it's not about pking, he was stunning us for mobs to kill us and make us drop our gear...

That was hes only intention. he is full B, why does he have to go arround stealing gear from ppl trying to play, and after stuff like this will just move to another server, where maybe there isn't trash like this.

Edited by Ascot

I know it's not about pk'ing. But u must know that... It's same sh... So u can't do anything. U have to live with that. As i said, l2 life. It's brutal but this is how game was made and this is how it works. Feels bad for you. But nobody can do anything about it. And he did nothing against the rules so he can't be punished.

Yeah, but if server admins see that things like this migh kill their server, they can add a rule, and do something about this, Imagine you've been playing with your friends for 2 weeks and all u farmed was invested on that thing you just droped(In this case my polearm, I have no weapon to farm again), would you feel like keep playing, my clan said he has been doing this to them also in ABG, I'm leaving my CP is coming with me to a new server, and I guess if this happens to other CP members, all CP will move to another server. Meaning this is killing admins business, I don't think anyone wants hes business dead.

Edited by Ascot

Is it that retard @nevalon666 polish 16 years old kid who cried when I've owned about 50 times tanks from his previous clan for stealing rbs and being a dickheads overall? And he really dares to talk to other people when he does the same? 

Edited by dercas

Guys... U have bilions of farming spots... Change spot and thats, if he pK hit him all... IF u see he want to stun u, take off armor...

Bilions of ways to fight against this :D 

3 hours ago, Ascot said:

I'm leaving my CP is coming with me to a new server, and I guess if this happens to other CP members, all CP will move to another server.

This happening on every L2 servers, lol... But u can try to change it...

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Guys... U have bilions of farming spots... Change spot and thats, if he pK hit him all... IF u see he want to stun u, take off armor...

Bilions of ways to fight against this :D 

I would change spot.... If I'd have my weapon...
and I'm a WL, I had a giant train on me... u think I have time to react to anything? Stun Shot is perma stun, specialy if u're 76+ and ur target is 45.... I get stunned I die, and since I died for mobs I drop my stuff, that fcking ridiculous and whats even more ridiculous is that there isn't any rule against this, ppl enjoy toxic comunities these days....

Edited by Ascot

13 hours ago, Ascot said:

I'm a WL, I had a giant train on me... u think I have time to react to anything? Stun Shot is perma stun, specialy if u're 76+ and ur target is 45

I'll just say that it's a stupid mechanic that dagger can land 36 lvl stun.
About what you could do...

lionheart.jpg

Edited by Sensei

Skill_5182_1.jpg

Blessing of Protection Keeps you safe from an attack by a chaotic character who is more than 10 Lv.s apart from you.

Trolling newbie with "Blessing of protection"??? xDIs a bad idea cause he can attack you with 0 damage, but stun still works. So you just get stunned, die from mobs and drop the gear. 

9 hours ago, Sensei said:

I'll just say that it's a stupid mechanic that dagger can land 36 lvl stun.
About what you could do...

lionheart.jpg

lion heart doesnt work if lvl difference is too big, just saying

21 minutes ago, NWD said:

way bigger problem is using xp scrolls in ai on lvl 45

I don't see anything wrong with use 50% exp  scrolls while u're AoEing 
I been playing L2 since C4 and never played on a server where you drop items for dieing to mobs, from beeing pk with more then 3PK count yeah, but never as a casual player just grinding, and what annoys me the most is that I had that weapon for less then 1h and spent days farming to have it, and sry but if you guys think that this is ok, u are just as toxic as this Nevalon666 Full B-Grade stealing gear from ppl who barely have any C-Grade....

Edited by Ascot

17 hours ago, Ascot said:

Yeah, but if server admins see that things like this migh kill their server, they can add a rule, and do something about this, Imagine you've been playing with your friends for 2 weeks and all u farmed was invested on that thing you just droped(In this case my polearm, I have no weapon to farm again), would you feel like keep playing, my clan said he has been doing this to them also in ABG, I'm leaving my CP is coming with me to a new server, and I guess if this happens to other CP members, all CP will move to another server. Meaning this is killing admins business, I don't think anyone wants hes business dead.

Regulation isn't answer to creating interactive game play.

You had infinite amount of decision you could make in that situation, but since you got brain freeze no light bulbs lighten up.

How about next time pming nevalon's wars that he's in AI, i bet many would want his head. How about pming our noble heroes to help new comer against aggression !!!

Just a little bit of imagination and you will contribute to immersive game play.

• Haha 1

Just now, BizQQuiT said:

Regulation isn't answer to creating interactive game play.

You had infinite amount of decision you could make in that situation, but since you got brain freeze no light bulbs lighten up.

How about next time pming nevalon's wars that he's in AI, i bet many would want his head. How about pming our noble heroes to help new comer against aggression !!!

Just a little bit of imagination and you will contribute to immersive game play.

Like I said I was new to the server, this was the 1st and last time I met him I don't know anyone in the server aparts from some 40s I been grinding with.
and what decisions can you make when you have full spot train on you and u get stunned without knowing where it came from? only decision you can make it die and drop ur shit and thats completely wrong

2 minutes ago, Ascot said:

Like I said I was new to the server, this was the 1st and last time I met him I don't know anyone in the server aparts from some 40s I been grinding with.
and what decisions can you make when you have full spot train on you and u get stunned without knowing where it came from? only decision you can make it die and drop ur shit and thats completely wrong

Oh trust me I know best here about dropping pants and how wrong it is =).

However it's a game feature I agree with.

57 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Oh trust me I know best here about dropping pants and how wrong it is =).

However it's a game feature I agree with.

His CP "lost" orfen lvl 3 2x cos of clan members died to mobs, he knows what hes saying :D

44 minutes ago, Rizos said:

His CP "lost" orfen lvl 3 2x cos of clan members died to mobs, he knows what hes saying :D

don't rly care anymore, alredy playing in another server, tell him that he can keep hes  Orcish Poleaxe and that I hope he gets hit by a truck irl.

Edited by Ascot
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ascot said:

don't rly care anymore, alredy playing in another server, tell him that he can keep hes  Orcish Poleaxe and that I hope he gets hit by a truck irl.

someone is salty as **** 

gfR6sGY.png

Sign in to follow this