Sign in to follow this  
Ascot

Lv76+ forcing flag on 40s to steal items

5 hours ago, LoriD said:

Trolling newbie with "Blessing of protection"??? xDIs a bad idea cause he can attack you with 0 damage, but stun still works. So you just get stunned, die from mobs and drop the gear. 

I am sorry I didnt know that that wont proteck you from stun, my mistake.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

someone is salty as **** 

gfR6sGY.png

I think anyone would be salty after loosing 3-4 days of farm in less then 1h.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

good, -1 crybaby on the server :)

just from that comment I can tell that u are the retard who did this shlt, or u're a friend of his, u're fcking sad ppl with no life. call me what ever the fck you want in the end of the day I still have a life and friends irl unlike you.

And in 2 weeks same thread on dex ? :D

That's how L2 had nearly always worked, that's how a majority of hard pvp MMO had always worked, If you're wrong with that, go to another game, don't try to change this one.

And never go for a try on EVE Online haha. ;)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ascot said:

just from that comment I can tell that u are the retard who did this shlt, or u're a friend of his, u're fcking sad ppl with no life. call me what ever the fck you want in the end of the day I still have a life and friends irl unlike you.

Dude, that guy dropped to mobs MOST EXPENSIVE item on the server (like 8kkk adena at that time or 1-2k euros on black market), so yeah, he is definitely "retard who did this sh1t", he just dealt with it.

Also when he was starting, when he bought eminence bow on his archer he dropped it in same day (or was it next day?) and someone else picked up, but he didnt whine like little crap how unfair it is, because thats the feature of the game.

ps: when i started on this server, i knew this can happen so my motto was -> as long as you gain more from this feature than lose, i am fine with that (i found some items from people dropping from mobs, i dropped some items when people feared me/stunned me to mobs), its very simple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sarek said:

And in 2 weeks same thread on dex ? :D

That's how L2 had nearly always worked, that's how a majority of hard pvp MMO had always worked, If you're wrong with that, go to another game, don't try to change this one.

And never go for a try on EVE Online haha. ;)

LOL I play L2 since C$ and I don't remember ever playing a server where you drop items for geting killed by mobs. and u're talking abou survival games for sure, cuz I don't know any other MMORPG with this retarded system lol

Just now, Ascot said:

LOL I play L2 since C$ and I don't remember ever playing a server where you drop items for geting killed by mobs. and u're talking abou survival games for sure, cuz I don't know any other MMORPG with this retarded system lol

If you had playing on shitty private server that's your problem.

For the MMOs hmm quickly : Ultima Online full drop, Darkfall Online full drop, EVE Online full drop/destruction. Yeah none MMO had try that "retarded" system sure ... ¬¬

• Like 1

u were droping items when dying to mobs untill like c4 or c5 if i remember well lol

Edited by Rizos

это низко...2 раза меня станил под париком...гнилой человечишка что тут сказать...

On 3/5/2018 at 5:24 PM, Ascot said:

just from that comment I can tell that u are the retard who did this shlt

@Rizosbusted man!
dont even try!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this