Sign in to follow this  
NWD

Armor sets +6

I could not find information on internet how much each set +6 add stats. Could someone provide this info?

BW heavy +6 total hp, how much mp regen  etc etc. Would be nice to have some small wiki about +6 sets here.

Also share how much items you have destroyed by trying to make +6, mb we can get to know the % of sucess.

My guess would be 

+3->+4 66.66%

+4->+5 33.33%

+5->+6 33.33%

So on average is about 11% to make +6 item (except for full armors)

Also implementing these visual effects would be awesome :D

Capture.JPG.5521423669fa75e544b985a8cff51a6f.JPG

23 minutes ago, NWD said:

I could not find information on internet how much each set +6 add stats. Could someone provide this info?

BW heavy +6 total hp, how much mp regen  etc etc. Would be nice to have some small wiki about +6 sets here.

Also share how much items you have destroyed by trying to make +6, mb we can get to know the % of sucess.

My guess would be 

+3->+4 66.66%

+4->+5 33.33%

+5->+6 33.33%

So on average is about 11% to make +6 item (except for full armors)

Also implementing these visual effects would be awesome :D

Capture.JPG.5521423669fa75e544b985a8cff51a6f.JPG

all the info you are asking for is literally available in the webpage you got this screenshot from. All of those are 2.5 features either way.

13 minutes ago, Koll said:

Why?

Because light armors +6 add evasion and m def (at least it is so on description in game.)

in non-classic wiki it is like this for Heavy, Light, Robe:

https://l2wiki.com/Item_Enchanting

Grade B P. Def. +44
МР Regeneration +2.0
Evasion+2
M. Def. +24
P. Def. + 28
Weight limit +30%
Edited by NWD

I wouldnt say 44 p def is low if u make Hvy set +6, C grade gives 38 so u can easily make full plate +6 and have very good p def. On zaken patch to get p def bonus u need to make set +7 not +6 so its harder so right now i think hvy set +6 bonus is better than its gonna be in future (on classes with high amount of HP like WL)

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I wouldnt say 44 p def is low if u make Hvy set +6, C grade gives 38 so u can easily make full plate +6 and have very good p def. On zaken patch to get p def bonus u need to make set +7 not +6 so its harder so right now i think hvy set +6 bonus is better than its gonna be in future (on classes with high amount of HP like WL)

So they are same in classic as in non-classic? because this info is from non classic wiki.

Its all data from l2 wiki nothing actually from the game from our server. Post some screenshots with the changed stats. Cause as far as I know on our server you get nothing from +6 on armor, cause the added bonus starts at+7

Edited by Mjollnir

13 hours ago, Mjollnir said:

Its all data from l2 wiki nothing actually from the game from our server. Post some screenshots with the changed stats. Cause as far as I know on our server you get nothing from +6 on armor, cause the added bonus starts at+7

because the ++ extra bonuses outside of hp are in 2,5, as koll already mentioned.

Advertising should always be placed in an interesting and target group-oriented environment:

WTS: Drake Lether Armor +8

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anytime said:

Advertising should always be placed in an interesting and target group-oriented environment:

WTS: Drake Lether Armor +8

except the fact that you dont want to sell it :|

30 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

except the fact that you dont want to sell it :|

if the price is right... why not