Sign in to follow this  
BloWWme

It´s worth it?

Hello, wanted to ask about the server situation and if it is worth to start playing here.

Been looking for a good mmo as a long time investment, but to be honest all mmo nowadays are pretty bad so im back into lineage. Started on official clasic and the server is terrible, it is pretty much empty, lags, forced to use a dual sword from lvl 25 to 40 (seriusly, no class can use any skill during 15 lvls? so fun). I cant belive this server is official.

Then started here in l2club, must say im impresed as how polished the server is. No lag at all, economy seems balanced and the rate is in a sweet spot. What has me worried is the population, im currently in the 30~ and didnt see any player around but shops, it also seems imposible to make any RB party as just managed to get 5 players in one hour then giving up.

Then, im guessing everyone is at 50-60 lvl range and i will not join the population till later on, but is a long time investment and want to know for sure if the server is alive and its worth it, also if there is much overenhanced stuff making it unfun in endgame and if clasess/skills/stats are working as intended specially daggers.. 

I hope you can give a honest answer, thank you.

i start new chars from time

48 minutes ago, BloWWme said:

, forced to use a dual sword from lvl 25 to 40 (seriusly, no class can use any skill during 15 lvls? so fun). I cant belive this server is official.

how is that possible? tell us more bout it ;)

welp, i made couple chars from lvl 1 and i saw alot ppl lurking around, last time i did new char was like 1 month ago, and there were always rb parties around.

i even did screen for u after login into game what i see on party matching.

image.png.c3d063c46be0bdc2da7aa52ed102885e.png

its europe time now, where are u from? server is more populated and lower depending on time u play.

31 minutes ago, Xafi said:

how is that possible? tell us more bout it ;)

You get a 30 days D grade duals from a starter box, at this time whit barely enougth adena for pots you cant allow urself to buy any other weapon, no class have skills for duals at this lvl so you are a autoatacking bot till lvl 40.

21 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

BloWWme what class you play?

Treasure hunter

15 minutes ago, Xafi said:

its europe time now, where are u from? server is more populated and lower depending on time u play.

I was in one of these RB partys but we had to give up because cannot find a tank whit agresion and nobody had a buffer box. Im from Spain.

Maybe i just been unlucky, my only worry is to spend time lvling up just to find out there is nobody to play whit or my character has some kind of bug wich makes it useless.

2 minutes ago, BloWWme said:

Treasure hunter

Your fastest way to level up is raids, so my offer to make friends with some ppl, to farm them often

6 minutes ago, BloWWme said:

Treasure hunter

you chose hard way. server is fine, but it might be hard to find cp, cause daggers are meat till the end game.

if you like it just go ahead. gl

• Like 1

Few weeks ago I've leveled my old trade char for giggles, andd I've gone from around ~30 to current 48 in no time doing basically nothing but raiding.

You're right that most people sit at 50+, but from my fairly short experience, I can say it's decently populated even at lower levels.

But it's all about expectations - you can't expect to log in in the morning and find a party within 5 minutes. It always takes a while and sometimes you have to start a party yourself if you want things to move.

Also you can't really expect any PvP on pre-40. When it takes few days to reach 50 it's just impossible to accumulate people at low levels. It can't really be helped by choosing a different Classic server either, because few weeks into the server run the pre-40 simply go 'empty' regardless of how many people play there. Pre-40 on Classic is basically same thing as pre-80 on High Five, it's mostly just a filler.

I think as far as the european Classic projects go, I believe this is the largest one. Classic chronicle isn't for everyone, but unless you know Russian well, I believe Classic Club is the best option right now.

As a player who started here recently I recommend to start playing here. You will not see many people beside RBs until like 40. But after 40 lvl, you will start to see people everywhere. SOS, Orcs, EV etc etc. Right now I am 47 and playing slowly with my friends and its fun. There are new people everyday.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BloWWme said:

Hello, wanted to ask about the server situation and if it is worth to start playing here.

Been looking for a good mmo as a long time investment, but to be honest all mmo nowadays are pretty bad so im back into lineage. Started on official clasic and the server is terrible, it is pretty much empty, lags, forced to use a dual sword from lvl 25 to 40 (seriusly, no class can use any skill during 15 lvls? so fun). I cant belive this server is official.

Then started here in l2club, must say im impresed as how polished the server is. No lag at all, economy seems balanced and the rate is in a sweet spot. What has me worried is the population, im currently in the 30~ and didnt see any player around but shops, it also seems imposible to make any RB party as just managed to get 5 players in one hour then giving up.

Then, im guessing everyone is at 50-60 lvl range and i will not join the population till later on, but is a long time investment and want to know for sure if the server is alive and its worth it, also if there is much overenhanced stuff making it unfun in endgame and if clasess/skills/stats are working as intended specially daggers.. 

I hope you can give a honest answer, thank you.

Daggers work correct for sure (same as on official) atleast until lvl 78 cos im 78. This server is up for long time i play here like 2 years and everytime i found any bug on any class i was reporting. all skills untill 78 on all classes work correst or are reported as bug and waiting for fix. ( there are just several bugged skils mostly on 3rd class). Its good server with very active administration. I recomend playing here.

As advertisement of dagger class on this server ill put here my latest AW movie (mostly ganks and oly, no mass pvps but still u should enjoy :) )

If u decide to play here pm me in game nick Rizo, Ill buy u some D grade sfuff ;)

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, BloWWme said:

Thanks for your inputs, looks promising and will give it a chance. 

Not to forget, our server is unique by having people online from all continents of the world.

My team is here since 24 Oct 2015 and we've been always happy about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

Not to forget, our server is unique by having people online from all continents of the world.

My team is here since 24 Oct 2015 and we've been always happy about it.

rest in peace orc :/

• Like 1

Ok so...just to be sure. I'm a new player also and i just discovered this server...it was totally random...been around since the official C4 back in Teon and lately i had to quit L2 'cause it was pure bullshit with all that p2w...So i was wondering if i could find a EN patch for the RU classic...and somehow i just ended up in a discussion on reddit with a guy saying "i'm playing l2classic.club" so...While i'm downloading the patch and giving a look around...before to start grinding hard as the old times...

- The server is still worth? Around how many players are active on server? Is there a way to get an idea?

- As far as i could understand...the server has many bugs but almost everything is close to the real classic...so i was wondering : is the server running on Classic Off files (like rpg.club says) or it's some sort of 'java' server like the lolprivates?

I really miss the old L2 days where i was able to play and relax on this amazing game...but the more the game evolve the more NCSoft kills it with pay-2-win contens and game-breaking changes (just like Feoh wizards on live servers who are impossible to kill...Mana Barrier + insane output damage)...so i really hope this server have lots of online (even 1000 active players are totally fine...let's even say 500 as far as they are active in pve/pvp)..

Hope to see you around soon! 

8 hours ago, Camus said:

Ok so...just to be sure. I'm a new player also and i just discovered this server...it was totally random...been around since the official C4 back in Teon and lately i had to quit L2 'cause it was pure bullshit with all that p2w...So i was wondering if i could find a EN patch for the RU classic...and somehow i just ended up in a discussion on reddit with a guy saying "i'm playing l2classic.club" so...While i'm downloading the patch and giving a look around...before to start grinding hard as the old times...

- The server is still worth? Around how many players are active on server? Is there a way to get an idea?

- As far as i could understand...the server has many bugs but almost everything is close to the real classic...so i was wondering : is the server running on Classic Off files (like rpg.club says) or it's some sort of 'java' server like the lolprivates?

I really miss the old L2 days where i was able to play and relax on this amazing game...but the more the game evolve the more NCSoft kills it with pay-2-win contens and game-breaking changes (just like Feoh wizards on live servers who are impossible to kill...Mana Barrier + insane output damage)...so i really hope this server have lots of online (even 1000 active players are totally fine...let's even say 500 as far as they are active in pve/pvp)..

We have official files, but with our modifications. We don't have people who can work with Java, so server is not java.

8 hours ago, Camus said:

• yeah its worth it, server is 2+ years old and still very active, probably always had more pop than skelth.
  • server had less downtime on 1.5 than official actually, 2.0 brought some bugs, but they have been mostly cleaned up. The administration does a very good job to address those in a timely manner
  • You should love this chronicle, it combines the old school gameplay you describe an made u fall in love with l2 but with the modern interface and server structure.

pm me here ur char's name and class and ill email you as top d grade to get u started.

here is vod of last siege: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/237662084 , you can get a decnet idea of server pop

Edited by BlackJack

Wow finally some1 made such movie and i can post it to every1 who ask about online! +1 like and +1 sub for that :D

U could have showed giran harbor shops

Edited by Rizos

server is pretty active. most people are 45-65 lvl i'd say since there's a ton of 40-55 lvl rb pts and ev/abg pts as well

random ppl rarely touch TOI tho

Hello I'm from Argentina, I also want to start playing a classic and they recommended this server, is the server very advanced? porq I do not want to start in a month and always walk only because everyone is level 45/50 + ... (use google translator to write haha)

You can make 65 lvl in 1 month and most of ppl on server are 60-78 so you should be fine. There are many ppl 60-70 actually

Me as well recomend play here, i am here from September 2017. We start like a small CP in CZ/SK clan, later we have to leave this small clan and choose one of 3 sides. These 3 sides have a lot of PVP, fight for epics, defend ToI, olympiad games organized.

But still on this server exist few clans which prefer PVE style.

(DivideItEmpera,WhiteWalkers)

Its up to u which way u choose, but i am sure, if u show to ally/clans u are active enough, they will help u enjoy the game. If u choose one of 3 sides, probably u start in academy without wars, when get level (68-69) and u feel for wars they invite to main clan and u can start enjoy the game for 100%.

One more thing - try find a CP or friends which u play with them. Easier leveling up, EV(46+), ABG (55+), LoA, ToI, BS, etc.

Best way is AoE, u can make lure for party.

From me and my CP we wish for all new starters good luck and a lot of fun.

See u in game.

Edited by W4N4L1