Sign in to follow this  
MolloCr0

Dyes and Runes for PR

Hello guys,

please could you advise me which dyes and runes use for PR before and after Fatal Counter ?
I mean for PvP, cuz I guess PvE dyes will be always STR +12 if Im not wrong  :D.

Thank you!

oly +12con -15 str or +8con +4dex, 

in open field when farming solo get doom light +4dex -5con and you are good to go. But faster farm is always better unless you are 70+ and in war clan.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NWD said:

in open field when farming solo get doom light +4dex -5con and you are good to go. But faster farm is always better unless you are 70+ and in war clan.

the stupidiest setup i've ever heared.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

tell me what you suggest then 

14 minutes ago, NWD said:

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

I agree :D that sh1t works on Hawk and SR, but definitely not PR

+12 con works good for me against mages daggers summoners. Tell your setup then, what i see is only critisism but no advice :)

Edited by NWD

1 minute ago, NWD said:

+12 con works good for me against mages daggers summoners. Tell your setup then, what i see is only critisism but no advice :)

after 76 put +4 STR-5 CON +8 WIT dyes, and you are good to go for pvp, pve, olympiad, everything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

after 76 put +4 STR-5 CON +8 WIT dyes, and you are good to go for pvp, pve, olympiad, everything

maybe this is universal, but for oly there are better options. For farm it is also not best. For pvp it is also not the best. So its ok for everything but best for nothing, unless you cant afford few million adena for dye change.

3 minutes ago, NWD said:

maybe this is universal, but for oly there are better options. For farm it is also not best. For pvp it is also not the best. So its ok for everything but best for nothing, unless you cant afford few million adena for dye change.

What do you mean, i count farming as party farming in LoA or ToI, where you cannot avoid pvp, so going +12 STR isnt an option (as said its not best for pve), also i guess you are one of those guys who can just spam FC and never cast spells on PR, so ofc you cannot appreciate the setup :D but its fine, its your opinion and it should be respected, but until there are +3 -1 dyes when you go +9 STR -3 CON, i dont think there is better setup than +4 +8

4 minutes ago, NWD said:

why do u ask for advice when u dont listen? The guy holds 2 out of the 4 archers classes as heroes w/o being active and the pr in his party was the best PR this server has seen. Like if u dont wnat to listen to advice, why bother asking? You won't find more qualified opinion than this right here.

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

What do you mean, i count farming as party farming in LoA or ToI, where you cannot avoid pvp, so going +12 STR isnt an option (as said its not best for pve), also i guess you are one of those guys who can just spam FC and never cast spells on PR, so ofc you cannot appreciate the setup :D but its fine, its your opinion and it should be respected, but until there are +3 -1 dyes when you go +9 STR -3 CON, i dont think there is better setup than +4 +8

In mixed pvp/farm build I agree that your setup is best. But this guy who created thread is low level so +12 str is surely the best thing for him, so is for all the solo farmers like me. Also In my opinion for oly -con is wrong. About spells - when farming use only hex now and that is rarely too. In oly - yes +wit is decent stat. I will do +4con+4dex+4wit next time. But need to increase playing skills more than dye setup :)) 

14 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

why do u ask for advice when u dont listen? The guy holds 2 out of the 4 archers classes as heroes w/o being active and the pr in his party was the best PR this server has seen. Like if u dont wnat to listen to advice, why bother asking? You won't find more qualified opinion than this right here.

Here came advocate Jack with all his fury: "how someone could not listen to sensei Modoy, how dare you!" :D . I  know that Modoy is high skilled player and i appretiate his tips, but should I listen without questioning? - Never  :) Also is a pr one of his heroes ? :D

15 minutes ago, NWD said:

In mixed pvp/farm build I agree that your setup is best. But this guy who created thread is low level so +12 str is surely the best thing for him, so is for all the solo farmers like me. Also In my opinion for oly -con is wrong. About spells - when farming use only hex now and that is rarely too. In oly - yes +wit is decent stat. I will do +4con+4dex+4wit next time. But need to increase playing skills more than dye setup :)) 

He didnt ask for pve dyes in first place, he said it himself +12 STR is pve setup on everything. I also said its 76+ setup, before 76 you can go w/e setup and you can make it work. Going -5 CON on already low CON race is not such a big deal, while STR will scale up very good in olympiad, making it much easier to win tankier classes like warlord/gladiators, while having +8 WIT makes it easier to win tanks (freezing strike+poison).

Only problem with my build would be maybe vs daggers (i would say mages or other busrt dependant classes, but those could be very easy outplayed with double UD talisman, and for that you dont need +CON build, only vs daggers you cannot be sure how you make talismans work coz of hide).

Thus my opinion, thats how i would play PR on high lvl, for everyone something else, someone would play everywhere +12 STR -15 CON to 1 shot everything, someone plays +12 CON -15 STR just so he can survive and make constant lower dmg rather than burst (STR affects FC a lot, thats why i dont like this build on PR while its pretty ok on hawk/SR)

Also i dont think +Dex is very smart idea on archer (the other 2 stats are far superior when you are adding things, eventho to say truth i had 1 Dex dye on uchiha when i took hero on it, but it was just because i was afraid how i will manage after switching to hawk from my SR)

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, dercas said:

@MoDoy how about adding more dex just for attack speed (physical skill casting is also faster) and stun land rate?

Dex doesnt affect stun >land rate< and imo dex is inferior to STR/CON when it comes to adding stuff, but superior when it comes to taking away stats. Generally speaking, you dont care for those 20-30 atk speed if you are playing in party/CP, its not like first stun shot guarantees you victory in pvp while in 1vs1 you can outplay enemy even if you have slower atk speed. Personally i dont like adding dex while taking off STR/CON, however i wouldnt go -dex ever as well.

1 hour ago, GniTs said:

What's the point on removing STR to add DEX and CON to a PR?
Are u trying to be a SR?

To stun HE, SR who is not using dex dyes in open oly and sometimes in any arena when situation is right (I dont speak about situations with talismans or SR with his Rapid fire), to cast FC/stun when ppl is trying to hide on obstacles, to shoot and run faster. Attack speed is critical in many ways so maxing it out with Tyrr rune and dex for me works good.

Edited by NWD

Well thank you guys for your advices, I appreciate that.
But I would like to know more about runes. Could you recommend some runes for PvP and eventually tell me why?

9 minutes ago, MolloCr0 said:

Well thank you guys for your advices, I appreciate that.
But I would like to know more about runes. Could you recommend some runes for PvP and eventually tell me why?

Othell rune with critical rate bonus. You can cap you critical rate even without song of hunter, so for solo pve its blessing, for pvp as well (because can happen you miss the song, or you die and you dont have it after ress), so in the end you still have big crit rate and crit really often. maybe later on maybe put some Yul rune into dagger in case your party decides to play some long kite sessions, but to be fair i dont think that one is necessary.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

Othell rune with critical rate bonus. You can cap you critical rate even without song of hunter, so for solo pve its blessing, for pvp as well (because can happen you miss the song, or you die and you dont have it after ress), so in the end you still have big crit rate and crit really often. maybe later on maybe put some Yul rune into dagger in case your party decides to play some long kite sessions, but to be fair i dont think that one is necessary.

Okey, thank you very much.
Maybe with time Ill make even that dagger just because its fun running fast :D