Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

EVENT - RED WEEKEND

I have pleasure to announce probably the best event on classic club so far, with high rewards and lots of fun guaranteed! Together with Fingol we are organizing Event called

RED WEEKEND!

5aa28b8580383_REDWEEKEND.thumb.jpg.5b500a73bd551e9248a105c3ff1e22a0.jpg

Lets start with rewards, since its the most interesting part:

1st place BOP +4
2nd place 10 energy of insolence
3rd place 100 col

What do you need to do?

- PK 60+ lvl clan members of WhiteWalkers clan, make screenshot proving kill and upload the screenshot in this topic below, write ur main char nickname under screenshot (if u pk from twink)

- Members of WhiteWalkers clan cannot participate in event

- Event starts today in the moment of olympiad starting bell (19 gmt +1) and ends at monday morning 6 am GMT +1

- Only PK kills count. Kill em fast before they manage to flag!

- TO get reward you MUST BE IN TOP 3 AMOUNTS OF PK ON WHITEWALKERS CLAN, AND MAKE ATLEAST 15 PK POINTS. Lower scores dont get any reward.

- Me and Fingol keep right to judge screenshots, if they are not photoshoped, outdated, made by deal with whitewalkers, made by pking lowbie char etc. We can accept or refuse screenshots.

Are you WhiteWalker and ur disappointed with event? Dont worry, hunt pks and  get your reward by yourself!

Take care of your items

and have fun everyone!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

@Kse watch and learn, this is how to do propper event! :D

Yes.

1) Make 1 clan as a victim

2) Because of PK people can loose they items.

3) Reward real item and only 1, so other people will be mad. 

I will take note... :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Koll said:

Yes.

1) Because of PK people can loose they items.

2) Reward real item and only 1, so other people will be mad. 

I will take note...

1) this way white walkers can participate in event as well, hunt the hunters and get their rewards

2) better to reward 2-3 guys than no guy at all (I mean, QHP potions or buff scrolls are not really reward for farming 4h a day and trading in QI) :D 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

1) this way white walkers can participate in event as well, hunt the hunters and get their rewards

2) better to reward 2-3 guys than no guy at all (I mean, QHP potions or buff scrolls are not really reward for farming 4h a day and trading in QI) :D 

If clan won't be strong enough, they can just leave server... I don't think that it's a good event purpose.

1 minute ago, Koll said:

If clan won't be strong enough, they can just leave server... I don't think that it's a good event purpose.

That might be true and I agree with that, however you stepped your event game way too low I would say. Imo giving improved enchant WEAPONS wasn't the best idea, as weapons on the server are highly overenchanted here anyway, however I still think enchant armors (normal and improved) could easily stay as part of event rewards.

If you check videos of official classics, they don't have higher enchants on most weapons, however they have very highly overenchanted armors (every second guy running in +6 C/B set) and jewels, while on our server EAB was unavaible for like 2 years? (8kk per enchant) Now with Olympiad situation got slightly better, but still there are very few +6 B sets compared how overenchanted weapons we have and overenchanting armor/jewels would lead to longer fights and not this 1 shot by PR and 1 shot by mage fiesta.

My 2 cents and tip for next event. I know not all sides can be happy (there will be people crying you are giving items for free again), however that way high lvl players will be interested in event items again, which will make lower lvls able to gain some amount of money by selling events = majority of population would be happy.

@Rizos is 800k event still up?

If so, does won pvp +1 counts? I mean not clan war, but -4 on a guy.

Edited by Xafi

24 minutes ago, Koll said:

its true, not good to push out casuals, agree. 

But 50 col giveaway during sieges is not a hard work to make more viewers, is it ? 

i mean koll, even some shitty servers with 50-100 online has some events like for example "catch a rabit in outlaw forest" and then wins some stuff.

Events trough grind=skelth level out dated and boring as hell.

You know i'm always for our server, because we have best administration here, we just trying to do it better so people 40-60 dont leave it, but its impossible without server administration.

Even 9v9, every pieace of **** server manages to make it. And why we dont make it? We dont ask to be all equal all same geared, we just ask someone to open/close gates and regen MP/CP/HP thats it. :( wtb active GM in game who dont need to fix bugs...

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

its true, not good to push out casuals, agree. 

But 50 col giveaway during sieges is not a hard work to make more viewers, is it ? 

i mean koll, even some shitty servers with 50-100 online has some events like for example "catch a rabit in outlaw forest" and then wins some stuff.

Events trough grind=skelth level out dated and boring as hell.

You know i'm always for our server, because we have best administration here, we just trying to do it better so people 40-60 dont leave it, but its impossible without server administration.

Even 9v9, every pieace of **** server manages to make it. And why we dont make it? We dont ask to be all equal all same geared, we just ask someone to open/close gates and regen MP/CP/HP thats it. :( wtb active GM in game who dont need to fix bugs...

Well they tried to make the event of some sort on Facebook, but that's probably the only site I'd never participate in such thing because 95% of my contacts are either classmates or people from work, and I don't want to float their feed with this kind of stuff... I know the purpose is that I make more people aware of the server, but this is the kind of idea which only looks good on paper, which is why it had such a low participation (and they've probably canceled it already).

But yeah I agree that we could use a broader spectrum of events... One for all, I really miss the good old quiz events - GM simply asks questions of any kind in announcements (L2 knowledge, history, math etc.) and whoever replies first gets a little reward. Simple but fun as hell.

8 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Whos cl of whitewalkers?

RECRUIT INCOMING ! Share with them some RMT also coz they are poor with demons +0 :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

I have pleasure to announce probably the best event on classic club so far

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

with high rewards 

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

What do you need to do?

- PK 60+ lvl clan members of WhiteWalkers clan, make screenshot proving kill and upload the screenshot in this topic below, write ur main char nickname under screenshot (if u pk from twink)

@BlackJack masterclasses :x

hahaha karma gets them fast. Clan of cunts, at least their leader is big mouth, but small dick. I bet they deserve this

I pked Socrates once yesterday with my orc... and 1 pk on Restors box because he rr'ed the fucker. But since i am putting the bop for a reward obviously i don't participate in the competition. Just setting up the tone... COME ON GIVE ME SCREENSHOTS!