ThisIsMyLiife

Mission of the Day: CRP Farming

This boasting for nothing lol ~

Should I upload how perks chat looks when we wipe all blue team in less them 3 min although outnumbered ? I don't think so cuz that's normal for us ^_^

Just know that we all laugh at the delusion you live in)

12 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

Should I upload how perks chat looks when we wipe all blue team in less them 3 min although outnumbered ?

Heh nice one, almost got me for a second :D thought you were serious

Well I see sieges was pretty fun, we still hold Oren somehow :P 

I have only one question for perkunas:

You were buffed last fight? 

Edited by ProGressive

12 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

This boasting for nothing lol ~

Should I upload how perks chat looks when we wipe all blue team in less them 3 min although outnumbered ? I don't think so cuz that's normal for us ^_^

Just know that we all laugh at the delusion you live in)

you mean outnumbered like this in that last fight?

unknown.png

looks like a nerve has been struck ^_^

24 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

unknown.png

Jesus you all, should read what is writen........"we wipe all blue team in less them 3 min although outnumbered?"

4 minutes ago, Olialia said:

and they still gonna say "Zergunas"

they take all medals on 36 people, when 100+ blue team on their back to help. but yeah no excuses, you can't win all the time. and these guys aren't so loud after lost fight

1 hour ago, elfyyy said:

unknown.png

your screen reminds me smth

media manipulation

Media-Manipulation-Optical-Illusion1.jpg

Edited by akva
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, akva said:

your screen reminds me smth

media manipulation

Yes, we got destroyed in the siege so we had to manipulate the media. This one is for you, 100% photoshop.

0gRZBXr.png 

NO Nooo they killed whole ally 36vs100!!! Wake up check your pants, u have been dreaming and pissed yourself cause of happy ending...Ppl u r fckn JOKE... Like i said, allways come  from back or when we half killed/boxed or without buffs  :D Fckn LOW... Someday try fair pvp like SM or CHN even when they zerg, but not from behind when we fight zerg, who knows maybe ull like it :D 

5 minutes ago, Pince said:

NO Nooo they killed whole ally 36vs100!!! Wake up check your pants, u have been dreaming and pissed yourself cause of happy ending...Ppl u r fckn JOKE... Like i said, allways come  from back or when we half killed/boxed or without buffs  :D Fckn LOW... Someday try fair pvp like SM or CHN even when they zerg, but not from behind when we fight zerg, who knows maybe ull like it :D 

shrug lyfe yo
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y i know u can kill half boxed pack, who doesnt :D But even for that u took up 8 +- heroes :D I talk about REAL fight.. Oh u never saw that cause allways relog/bsoe.. sry my bad :( PEACE

Edited by Pince

haha, so the guy first says how pathetic olympiad is and how its useless and how he doesnt care but then he brings amount of heroes everytime some pvp is discussed :D love it how he says ppl are joke when fatality cp is second tier cp ^_^ i pity haxor a bit he has to play with some of the guys from fatality, but i guess anything is better than trying to play solo :P all the time we pvp, you are unprepared, half boxed, no mp, classic, but whenever we lose, you think everything is top kek and your victory is flawless? let me tell you something boi, when we get smacked, its usually exactly thing what you described, jumping from behind, around corner, when we are boxed, and thats why you dont see any of those video in the frapses, coz ppl actually realize whats up and dont want to get laughed at what they put in pvp movie :P lf some fatality cp video from recent times, wanna see how "real" archers frag top kek parties

ps: for all ppl who think we think about ourselves as gods that we can easy win 36 vs 100+ or anything, obviously we couldnt win that sh1t if both sides are prepared for each other with everything set up and full :D but its funny coz you dont need much to beat 1/3 of your numbers