Sign in to follow this  
lppzaz

Time till auction item release?

I bought a couple of items on auction and currently they are in the following state 'awaiting moderation'

Can anyone tell me how long typically this takes?

1 hour ago, lppzaz said:

I bought a couple of items on auction and currently they are in the following state 'awaiting moderation'

Can anyone tell me how long typically this takes?

Hello. Supports checking auction each 3 - 4 hours.

Thank you for the reply, i received the items same day very nice system you have.

I currently live in Cape Town south Africa and i have been playing now a few days - yesterday i did a raid boss and for the first time i played with some other people (8 people and some buffers)

I had incredible lag, the raid boss and players stood still and i disconnected from the server 3/4 times and had to relog - i am picking the europe poxy but tested all the others too and europe still seems best - is there a good way to reduce my lag?

does WTFast/Battleping help?

will changing my harddrive to an SSD help?

I currently run a i5 2700k 8mb smartcache and have 8gig low latency corsair ram.

I read an article where a guy uses a program to run some of the l2 files from his ram stick...

Any advise would be appreciated, lag really ruins the l2 experience.

6 minutes ago, lppzaz said:

Thank you for the reply, i received the items same day very nice system you have.

I currently live in Cape Town south Africa and i have been playing now a few days - yesterday i did a raid boss and for the first time i played with some other people (8 people and some buffers)

I had incredible lag, the raid boss and players stood still and i disconnected from the server 3/4 times and had to relog - i am picking the europe poxy but tested all the others too and europe still seems best - is there a good way to reduce my lag?

I currently run a i5 2700k 8mb smartcache and have 8gig low latency corsair ram.

I read an article where a guy uses a program to run some of the l2 files from his ram stick...

contact Koll at Koll.classic on skype and request the server gateways IP's run a ping on them to see which one is best. You shouldn't experience much lag with an i5 and 8gig ram ( ram latency is irrelevant, especially for such old game ). If you can record a video of the lag it will be very easy for us to say if you are laggint due to shitty internet or pc.

12 minutes ago, lppzaz said:

Ping lags are not related to your PC spec. SDD will just decrease time of object loading ( like after teleport your screen will be back less ), other chars will be loading more faster, nothing more. 

Proxifiers can help decrease ping.

8 minutes ago, lppzaz said:

This is probably best hardware upgrade you can make for L2 and right after it CPU upgrade (but i dont think you have weak CPU to have spikes for several seconds).

I have 200mbps fibre line, and play league with no lag at all, my ping is never very low around 150ms but it never affected me on league or caused any lag.

Edited by lppzaz
spelling mistake

6 minutes ago, lppzaz said:

I have 200mbps fibre line, and play league with no lag at all, my ping is never very low around 150ms but it never affected me on league or caused any lag.

Your internet speed not affecting your ping in games.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

Your internet speed not affecting your ping in games.

what is affecting it tho? we have some problems sometimes on few of our team members.

1 minute ago, BizQQuiT said:

what is affecting it tho? we have some problems sometimes on few of our team members.

How much packet must pass + data centers between you and us. Your packets passing from 6 to 10+ data centers before it's getting to our data center. And hundreds/thousands miles of internet cords.