Sign in to follow this  
datloud

NA?

So Im from NA (LA, USA to be specific).  Was just wondering if theres any active NA clan/cps playing on this server? if yes... would anyone invite a completely new player? i would start with an investment tho lol but im only making a  class that i want to play lol ( but willing to listen to what yall need)

Respond here or skype - stylemakerz 

We have very active South American community and less of North, well.... almost none at all).

There are some international parties in that prime but unlikely for them to contact you if you are under at least 70ties.

4 cp in WS side (perkunaz\night wolves), ~3 cp in TFD (dt ally), 1 CP NF clan (elfy cp), 3 cp DH clan (dt ally)

*Its if u wanna drive some chars. 

** sure some random clans too - look in abg on spots in na prime (1>56lvl is 2 weeks max)

Edited by kktnxbye

17 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

We have very active South American community and less of North, well.... almost none at all).

There are some international parties in that prime but unlikely for them to contact you if you are under at least 70ties.

word... well i can play when its evening in EU too i guess, just not a strict prime

Edited by datloud