Fortuna

WhiteWalkers clan lvl 5 recruiting

About us:

WhiteWalkers are a level 5 EU prime clan. Led by ambition, we strive to advance forward and establish a strong team. We have historically been a clan that values honesty and clarity, which explains our members' long term loyalty despite not belonging to a stronger side and having absolutely no support during hard times. Everything is talked straight. No misunderstandings lead to no drama. That's what keeps our tensions short and our bonds strong.

Organisation:

Currently, WhiteWalkers' clan leader is Lukstas with Sinasti and Fortuna as sub-leaders. We aim to achieve CP structure and further stabilize our core. 

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open for all levels and classes at the moment. We're looking for CPs, clans to merge into us and solo players, that are willing to actively search for or create a CP. Only CPs can join the main clan. Solo players can stay in sub-clans until they form a CP.

Diplomacy:

We are always open to negotiations about anything. However, we're not taking a single step back when it comes to defending our clan's dignity, even if it means engaging in the sharpest of conflicts. This explains the loud minority of people that passionately dislike us, after they realised that we do not allow offenses to our dignity, despite us bearing an unfavourable status.

Edited by Fortuna
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DanKolov said:

new perks puppies xD

@Rizos 5 energy and new ClanWar 

nice B|

Things got personal

Edited by TaBIe

Good luck to WhiteWalkers.

As a former CL of this clan, I grew this clan to be a good behavior and casual clan, PVE oriented. PVP is strictly prohibited unless defending yourself or clannies, and on top of that, always keep low profile. Because most of us are not a hardcore player, have a full-time job, and play just for fun. I believe we could have fun by playing together with each other to farming, leveling, raiding, or just chatting. We don't need to have PVP, PK, wars, etc to have fun.

We always welcome any player to play with us, any sides, any races. Helping people is always a good way to have fun. Stealing RB or spots, flaming and trash talking to others are prohibited.

So it's surprised me that there are many people who hated us, even there's an event to PK us. I thought this clan changed a lot after I left, but I was wrong, I still in their discord and clan seems still have the same vision. Lukstas explained to me why the event ever happened, and it seems that it was just a pure misunderstanding.

I hope this clan would still be a good clan, even after the all three sides make us as their enemies. It doesn't matter what we got from others, it's what we do for others that matter. Keep solid and respect to each other, even to your enemies.

..sorry if my English is bad..

5 minutes ago, jurgel said:

As a former CL of this clan, I grew this clan to be a good behavior and casual clan, PVE oriented. PVP is strictly prohibited unless defending yourself or clannies, and on top of that, always keep low profile. Because most of us are not a hardcore player, have a full-time job, and play just for fun. I believe we could have fun by playing together with each other to farming, leveling, raiding, or just chatting. We don't need to have PVP, PK, wars, etc to have fun.

We always welcome any player to play with us, any sides, any races. Helping people is always a good way to have fun. Stealing RB or spots, flaming and trash talking to others are prohibited.

So it's surprised me that there are many people who hated us, even there's an event to PK us. I thought this clan changed a lot after I left, but I was wrong, I still in their discord and clan seems still have the same vision. Lukstas explained to me why the event ever happened, and it seems that it was just a pure misunderstanding.

I hope this clan would still be a good clan, even after the all three sides make us as their enemies. It doesn't matter what we got from others, it's what we do for others that matter. Keep solid and respect to each other, even to your enemies.

i don't wanna say the basic idear of your clan is bad or something. but you won't be able to get pvp out of the way. unless you always move away from spots that people (who willed to fight for it) wanna take.

56 minutes ago, jurgel said:

Hello Jurgel! Interesting hearing from you, since we haven't had the chance to talk much. 

Yes, the clan has changed its policies about many things since then. We're now more open-minded when it comes to pvp and this is the main reason why I avoided characterising it a pve clan, even if we are mostly farm oriented right now. It was not nice seeing people use the clan as a stepping-stone to later join one of the three sides, so we decided to take things a little bit more seriously and get clan members to commit and stay in order to develop something big. As I mentioned in the OP, enthusiasm about building something new is what motivates us to go on, despite the hardships. I confidently believe we have the right people for this and the ability to selectively recruit more who share similar views.

Edited by Fortuna

On 16. 3. 2018 at 12:31 PM, jurgel said:

What? I have seen this clan as pvp oriented on 60-70 lvls, when u were the only clan getting flag on abg or going red as pk, pvp prohibited, dont need pvp, pk... wat? are u actualy playing in this clan or not? because u have no idea. Stealing RBs or spots, flaming.. thats what u have done lol. This whole shit u wrote is the opposite of what WW has been. 

1 hour ago, Nez said:

What? I have seen this clan as pvp oriented on 60-70 lvls, when u were the only clan getting flag on abg or going red as pk, pvp prohibited, dont need pvp, pk... wat? are u actualy playing in this clan or not? because u have no idea. Stealing RBs or spots, flaming.. thats what u have done lol. This whole shit u wrote is the opposite of what WW has been. 

He isn't in the clan anymore. He clearly says "as former CL".

Anyway, you are exaggerating. I see no point in arguing without anyone of us providing evidence. But since you gave the example of abg, where many people farm, one can easily tell whether what you say is true or not. 

Edit: ah just found out who you are from your post history. You are in the CP of the guy who propagandised against WW for the events and stuff, making false claims about us. Doesn't honour you to play the victim card, people. 

Edited by Fortuna

On 16/03/2018 at 11:31 AM, jurgel said:

Thx Jurgel ! And nice to hear from you !
As you know your self I was trying to make full clan partys with minimum random players from side to exp since my low levels. Now we have  2 active CPS with medium-high levels and we exp with full partys, Which means to get proper exp we need top spots to exp, soo we  start to competite with rest of server for RB`s , top farm spots at abg / loa. But we try to avoid it and dont start necessary fights.  As for solo, duo or mini partys there is plenty options where to exp, but FUll group its still abit issue.

11 minutes ago, Lukstas said:

Thx Jurgel ! And nice to hear from you !
As you know your self I was trying to make full clan partys with minimum random players from side to exp since my low levels. Now we have  2 active CPS with medium-high levels and we exp with full partys, Which means to get proper exp we need top spots to exp, soo we  start to competite with rest of server for RB`s , top farm spots at abg / loa. But we try to avoid it and dont start necessary fights.  As for solo, duo or mini partys there is plenty options where to exp, but FUll group its still abit issue.

Top clans dont care about ab/loa. Till 76 u can farm peacefully, problem begins later when you must farm magical tablets in toi for 76+ skills or when u start participating on sieges

Edited by Rip
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Fortuna said:

He isn't in the clan anymore. He clearly says "as former CL".

Anyway, you are exaggerating. I see no point in arguing without anyone of us providing evidence. But since you gave the example of abg, where many people farm, one can easily tell whether what you say is true or not. 

Edit: ah just found out who you are from your post history. You are in the CP of the guy who propagandised against WW for the events and stuff, making false claims about us. Doesn't honour you to play the victim card, people. 

wat? i have beenfarming with ww abg and bosses, and i was also playing against ww, have never flamed ww, i have no problem to pt with u, i dont propaganda against ww, just saying what was happening with my pt vs alm0st pt the only one going for pvp, wanted to join ww with Encube since it was pvp clan for us, but i found a cp in DS

Edited by Nez

2 minutes ago, Nez said:

wat? i have beenfarming with ww abg and bosses, and i was also playing against ww, have never flamed ww, i have no problem to pt with u, i dont propaganda against ww, just saying what wat was happening with my pt vs alm0st pt the only one going for pvp, wanted to join ww with Encube since it was pvp clan for us, but i found a cp in DS

I didn't say that YOU did personally. 

Just now, Fortuna said:

I didn't say that YOU did personally. 

all okay :) i hope u form more cps, your clan has potential, you should merge with brasilians since u are in touch with them, all i see is only 1 pt from ww on map, but thats my opinion

you guys still active? What's the name of academy clan, i will leave a request to join in game...cant catch anyone of you in game :C