Sign in to follow this  
rhaegar

Chatuba de Meskita

Another masterpiece from our President Lula.

We hope u guys enjoy, even with Microwave Screen from this pussy Portuguese guy.

Well, at least is 0,3'' bigger than @Arcanum 's screen.

FrontLine CP, AKA TimeForStun CP + Stairs Maniac.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was farming toi 12 and wondering what the fk, like 20+ TFD passing and runing to toi 13 then stay there like 2h. Now i know what ur doing there @_@

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

give this guy dances for freaking sake, what is this destro on limits hitting like lady :/ 

If i kept playing destro without dances i would also be sad orc :(

Edited by Rizos

56 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

give this guy dances for freaking sake, what is this destro on limits hitting like lady :/ 

Haleluia some1 gets my point :)

47 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I was farming toi 12 and wondering what the fk, like 20+ TFD passing and runing to toi 13 then stay there like 2h. Now i know what ur doing there @_@

I told u that toi13 was the party floor :ph34r:

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

way to ruin an amazing song :( is the orignal copyrights trolling you or you just decide to use this one

Show some respect, pls. Its Meskita's Song.

5 hours ago, Rip said:

do you enjoy zerging sa prime? :D

Huh? Well... U from WS said that Kiam CP was worth more than 3 of ours... Whats the matter?

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Bro... It was sad days without active BD. But know its over! And we will see this pussy guy hitting like a man. At least like a half man.

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

That day I arrived from work and logged in the middle of pvp. Half of the enemies was already dead. Its sadder than playing destro without dances.

6 hours ago, Rip said:

do you enjoy zerging sa prime? :D

It is funny to hear that, because a couple months back, when  you won EU prime by "zerging" it, even though both alliances had similar number of CP's

It is the very same situation, only this time roles are swapped.
You have no activity or morale to fight us on a daily basis, it is all there is to it, it has nothing to do with total numbers

We top at 3-4 cps in TOI. Currently BB has 3 + some randoms + 3 heroes to our 1

It has to be the biggest zerg the server has ever seen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Another masterpiece from our President Lula.

We hope u guys enjoy, even with Microwave Screen from this pussy Portuguese guy.

Well, at least is 0,3'' bigger than @Arcanum 's screen.

FrontLine CP, AKA TimeForStun CP + Stairs Maniac.

Can u send me this song with official video to pm pls? xD

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, elfyyy said:

It is funny to hear that, because a couple months back, when  you won EU prime by "zerging" it, even though both alliances had similar number of CP's

You have no activity or morale to fight us on a daily basis, it is all there is to it, it has nothing to do with total numbers

12jun2014---nos-bastidores-do-programa-t

11 hours ago, GniTs said:

12jun2014---nos-bastidores-do-programa-t

Botter trying to troll someone and even fail even in that by breaking forum rules? Sweet.