FryderykChopin

[To admins] trading experience is absolutely fantastic right now. Thank you.

42 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

who is he btw in game ?

I think guy who doesnt play just makes money on market on dwarfs D:

25 minutes ago, Aduha said:

its his train cruma 2nd floor. 

probably this also :D

Edited by Rizos

On 15.03.2018 at 11:09 AM, Rizos said:

Dude nobody takes you serious on this server :D.

Well this is true.

U are just trying to get things worse, giran harbor is the best possible area for offline shops, as someone already wrote here, imagine giran square full of offlines where ppl walk pass to luxury and the rest of shops for top gear, clan halls, the town where ppl group up for loa, for castle sieges.
   I was playing on big ru servers with over 10k players and nothing is more annoying than to check giran, aden, mdt and the other towns to find an item u want and teleport x times in between them.
   Giran and Aden is the most stupid idea to put shops in. Have u ever played on Core official ? there is Aden full of shops literally from GK to Oly manager, go try to walk pass this to get in grocery.. GL with your PC. Forget about MDT, its way too small for this server. To limit offline shops for tickes its just makin ppl to collect staff in multiple whs, not everyone will buy tickets, we would have less traders =  harder to find what we need. Is better to make an offline than spam chat with macros. 

I like to put my fishing chars in giran harbor cuz there is a fisherman NPC just behind u and im not the only one who likes this i bet.

One man complaining about 5 mins loading giran harbor on low pc.. open website, read some memes to reset your head from l2 for 5 mins... better than to make another stupid complaint on this forum and waste 5 min of your life.

Edited by Nez