Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

"My BlueGirl" V/S Red Zombies

EE POV is better than Necro POV.

My Party still LF 1 more active WL in Asia Prime.

---> You will help us or We will fish forever.

• Like 7

Hero fear when enemies are not even flagged - fail :/

Besides that, nice pvps while outnumbered and good ee gameplay.

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Or later she used mass fear 90% ppl resisted and she wrote all feared :D 

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Or later she used mass fear 90% ppl resisted and she wrote all feared :D 

Damn its like when i hide unflagged and 90% ppl spam aoe anyway. So smart players on this server :D

Edited by Rizos

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

Besides that, nice pvps while outnumbered and good ee gameplay.

Big mistake using fear witn not flagged ppl =(

pro tip: turn of sound before playing video to avoid ear cancer. Avoiding eye cancer if u turn off before first 30 sec.

Today i will go sleep healthy.

13 hours ago, JerrySM said:

EE POV is better than Necro POV.

My Party still LF 1 more active WL in Asia Prime.

---> You will help us or We will fish forever.

It can be very amazing if server move his main time for asia and set up Castle siege on your prime time.

49 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

What is funny, while we have to fight 1pt vs 2-3 in bs - 4 chn cp in toi are peacefully farming.

reminds me of the days of dark legion zerg

china is not organized, at least could regroup with the parties that later joined pvp.

1 hour ago, driver said:

china is not organized, at least could regroup with the parties that later joined pvp.

They make regroups when they lose 2pt vs1. And I cant call them not organized anymore - they farm epics, they farm baium, they hold toi in asia prime, they farm rb too. 

Looks like they have pretty much enough of organization

1 hour ago, driver said:

With Aden castle and Aden Hall You can cut 3 pts. Now CHN 2018 not CHN 2017. They are organized and Pro. They always have 8-9 pt in Epic at Asia Prime and 12h def boss with 3 pts everyday.

We will never fight with them when they group 3 pt :). Because We are not Rambo.

CHN they fight for epic, farm Baium, Control their Prime. What they are missing is Forum L2classic.Club Warrios

Edited by JerrySM

9 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

CHN they fight for epic, farm Baium, Control their Prime. What they are missing is Forum L2classic.Club Warrios

give me recruitment link for wukong, let china be number 1 on forum as well! -_-

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

give me recruitment link for wukong, let china be number 1 on forum as well! -_-

Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and most of Google are not available in Mainland China.
China restricts access to certain types of websites, predominantly those which permit free interaction between people, such as social media and sites given to forum-style discussions. Thus you will find Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other social network sites are not available in mainland China. Travelers to Hong Kong and Macau will have normal access to these sites.

Find an Alternative for Google

Of particular concern to many foreign visitors is Google. For some years, access to Google services has been impeded and, since 2014, access to most of Google has been blocked. Google Mail, although blocked from browsers, has been available through clients who allow POP and IMAP connections, but that service is now sporadic.

If you are dependent on Google's services, consider finding alternatives — such as Bing Maps, or having another e-mail service, such as outlook.com poll your Gmail accounts for their e-mails — prior to your departure.

8 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and most of Google are not available in Mainland China.
China restricts access to certain types of websites, predominantly those which permit free interaction between people, such as social media and sites given to forum-style discussions. Thus you will find Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other social network sites are not available in mainland China. Travelers to Hong Kong and Macau will have normal access to these sites.

Find an Alternative for Google

Of particular concern to many foreign visitors is Google. For some years, access to Google services has been impeded and, since 2014, access to most of Google has been blocked. Google Mail, although blocked from browsers, has been available through clients who allow POP and IMAP connections, but that service is now sporadic.

If you are dependent on Google's services, consider finding alternatives — such as Bing Maps, or having another e-mail service, such as outlook.com poll your Gmail accounts for their e-mails — prior to your departure.

I know, thats why i will put my application for wukong so i could fight for them on this forum. Long live Pu Yi!

32 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

1v1 on forum noob?!

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

They make regroups when they lose 2pt vs1. And I cant call them not organized anymore - they farm epics, they farm baium, they hold toi in asia prime, they farm rb too

Looks like they have pretty much enough of organization

online covers this position, if you have enough online its not a problem.

i am glad that you guys have china at prime, so you get to have lots of fun and pvp exp. and also i am glad that this china guys came to our server, because it would be boring without them

6 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Fixed that for ya.

you see a problem in this ally of 3 clans? dark legion was pretty strong with higher online and higher average lvl.

and this ally split after dark legion failed

watch the politics on off servers how they switch for balance.