Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

"My BlueGirl" V/S Red Zombies

5 hours ago, driver said:

and this ally split after dark legion failed

Lol, 5+ months later after the death of DL, pure carebear farm for many months, and only broke because ES decided to leave, not because you wanted anything zerg boy.

7 hours ago, driver said:

online covers this position, if you have enough online its not a problem.

i am glad that you guys have china at prime, so you get to have lots of fun and pvp exp. and also i am glad that this china guys came to our server, because it would be boring without them

Online cant cover the lack of org. CHN have still same 9-10 pts in their prime as they had 6-12 month ago. And they failed on mass pvp, epics, siedges. Now its pretty different story. Simple example - ws dont go epics core\orf\qa despite the fact that they have enough numbers. It's more a question of having ppl who can organize the epics (it's from perk ex members words btw). You need to play same prime and participate in fights vs them to realize that.

And no, chn we have here can only zerg, they never try to fight same numbers,some of their members scum ppls accounts, they used tons of bots and still use radar sometimes. To hold toi they bring all 10 pts they have cause they need to continue to farm afk macro tablets and RMT adena\tablets. Their leader asked to scum tkd cp gladi (the reason tkd left chn).

Sure there is many good ppl who dont do such a crap, but their management is full of crap. There is a lot of "interesting" things they've done to be banished from this server but $$$>>all. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Lol, 5+ months later after the death of DL, pure carebear farm for many months, and only broke because ES decided to leave, not because you wanted anything zerg boy.

its your opinion

if you will talk to me like i went to kindergarten with you i will not respond you

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, driver said:

its your opinion

if you will talk to me like i went to kindergarten with you i will not respond you

you literally flamed them on forum for betraying you into another alliance with ooc. is not opinion, is fact.

7 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Hahaha i didnt expect i could find this screenshoot but i did! (it is almost 1 year)

18816103_870367806434585_843994788_n.png.801e0d16163103855fdc3098790e17ec.png

Edited by Rip
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rip said:

Hahaha i didnt expect i could find this screenshoot but i did! (it is almost 1 year)

18816103_870367806434585_843994788_n.png.801e0d16163103855fdc3098790e17ec.png

Funny, it just makes you guys a bunch of hypocrital propaganda bitches for flaming ES like that on forum. Not surprising, for me personally.

7 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Funny, it just makes you guys a bunch of hypocrital propaganda bitches for flaming ES like that on forum. Not surprising, for me personally.

Im not flaming anyone, im showing that u are lying

Edited by Rip

Just now, Rip said:

Im not flaming anyway, im showing that u are lying

Yea, except for the part where my facts comes from your entire alliance lying in public when the split happened.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:39 AM, BizQQuiT said:

you wanna put it otherwise ?)

you wanna put it like DL didn't smash you hard before they disbanded ?)

23 hours ago, weeeeD said:

you literally flamed them on forum for betraying you into another alliance with ooc. is not opinion, is fact.

i dont remeber how this took place, dont even know if i played in that period. i personal dont see problems in switching sides for creating oposition.

19 hours ago, Sensei said:

you cant make such conclusions on a specific period of time, you must analyze the whole dl-ws rivalry. the way you talk about this just lets people know on how hard was the butthurt

i think you where agro from the start when i mentioned the fail of dl and missunderstood the meaning. there is no dl

Edited by driver

14 hours ago, driver said:

you cant make such conclusions on a specific period of time, you must analyze the whole dl-ws rivalry. the way you talk about this just lets people know on how hard was the butthurt

i think you where agro from the start when i mentioned the fail of dl and missunderstood the meaning. there is no dl

u know , internet tryhards these days, try to convince others they are mad.
calm down son

there are ppl in your side I speak with and they do not deny DL's domination at any point.

40 minutes ago, Sensei said:

calm down son

there are ppl in your side I speak with and they do not deny DL's domination at any point.

nobody is trying to deny DLs domination, what ppl are denying that people claim DL crumbled before WS started to take over, while in reality WS started to take over and then DL crumbled. :D DL was dominating for looong time, they had better levels and equip, but once WS got some lvls, the fights started to be more and more balanced and at the end WS started winning.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sensei said:

I do not count or take serious clans/sides which didn't complete a full cycle of gaming.

They disbanded not because there are clear skies and butterflies in Aden downtown. 

13 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

I do not count or take serious clans/sides which didn't complete a full cycle of gaming.

They disbanded not because there are clear skies and butterflies in Aden downtown. 

butterflies in Aden joke around this topic, saying many DL left the server cuz some enemy leaders told their members
"Don't even fight them, pr on sight".

Other butterflies say there were also DL who just decided to cash out, screwing the rest of that ally as well with well-known patterns but hey, I guess you destroyed them all or something, so they left, right? :D

9 hours ago, Sensei said:

calm down son

there are ppl in your side i speak with and they say that DL was a sh1t hole in comparasion with perkunas specific on the organization/comunication etc. quote "better online but more idiots". but this is not the point. i am not underestimating what guys from DL did, it was fun. but i dont see how you can be proud with dominating with better online, difference in the average level on sides was +-4 lvls

dl was i guess the biggest rival, but now its in the past. its always perkunas vs X.

im calm, you are talking like you own the place and know sh1t. you talk like you try to win, you cant change the past.

13 hours ago, driver said:

i dont see how you can be proud with dominating with better online, difference in the average level on sides was +-4 lvls

It may be a hard pill to swallow, but the only time I remember perks outnumbered by anything was when DL had 2 cp's more and that was for no longer than a month.
During those desperate times pvp was forbidden by your CL himself, until he recruited all Aligator isle and cruma.
After that it's been a zerg that keeps growing. Even your old members are getting sick of it.
Recently I did some low lvl rbs with one of those ppl and his exact words were: "Dude, its ridiculous how everyone joins us lately, we don't even really need those cps."
And don't get me wrong, I get the same feeling from what SM do atm, but I can somehow justify it given the numbers they face (chns included in asia prime) and Baium plans.

But yeah, ppl prefer the safety of the herd rather than enjoy some pvp. That's the ugly side of classic.
Or who knows, maybe more chinos will keep joining and we will get rekt together like a united family at the end.

20 minutes ago, Sensei said:

It may be a hard pill to swallow, but the only time I remember perks outnumbered by anything was when DL had 2 cp's more and that was for no longer than a month.
During those desperate times pvp was forbidden by your CL himself, until he recruited all Aligator isle and cruma.
After that it's been a zerg that keeps growing. Even your old members are getting sick of it.
Recently I did some low lvl rbs with one of those ppl and his exact words were: "Dude, its ridiculous how everyone joins us lately, we don't even really need those cps."
And don't get me wrong, I get the same feeling from what SM do atm, but I can somehow justify it given the numbers they face (chns included in asia prime) and Baium plans.

But yeah, ppl prefer the safety of the herd rather than enjoy some pvp. That's the ugly side of classic.
Or who knows, maybe more chinos will keep joining and we will get rekt together like a united family at the end.

online doesnt mean numbers at siege. best days of server was when we fought everyday in loa, and we had to ask america prime to log earlier so we can fight 5vs5 7vs7, then we was 3 vs 10 and could not compete.

we can talk about history for long, dont see a point of doing it

You cant start the next chapter of your Journey if you keep re-reading last one. But Who cares CHN is ahead and I am Fishing o/ . Not far, 69 is coming

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

" But yeah, ppl prefer the safety of the herd rather than enjoy some pvp. That's the ugly side of classic."

I love to play with hard mode

Edited by JerrySM

2 hours ago, JerrySM said:

" But yeah, ppl prefer the safety of the herd rather than enjoy some pvp. That's the ugly side of classic."

I love to play with hard mode

C'mon Jerryz, you don't even play it. You let china free farm toi and do nothing about it.

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

C'mon Jerryz, you don't even play it. You let china free farm toi and do nothing about it.

I changed my Prime :P , Asia prime is suck

I wonder if any person have richer imagination then Bizz on this server...
@Sensei

The difference is in the facts. WS dominate eur prime and siedges, CHN dominate asia prime. WS tried to zerg NA prime too (with new br CPs) but luckly we took tfd and still can hold toi. We had nothing to lose, with tfd and ds we can contest epics again (baium too).

Crappy 2.0 totally destroyed "small army" concept> no big zerg> cant hold toi ( no baium\3rd skills), difficult to make heroes, and wituout shiny zerg with 3rd skills - u cant do a sh1t