Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

"My BlueGirl" V/S Red Zombies

20 minutes ago, Rip said:

In short

And u are not in eur prime? And CHN are not in asia prime?

Is it not your side tried to grab everything to dominate in eur prime oct-nov-dec (cause in same qty - u were losing toi pvps)? Same story for NA prime recently.

Your side is the last one who have any rights to blame anyone to be a zerg. Got free farm toi in eur prime for almost 4 month but lost some pts -and hello! - lets call someone a zerg.

I remember your words from your movie about toi fights "we will go untill we reach our goal" (or smth similar) - like WS won toi from DT. Sorry to wake you up from your dreams - DT just stopped to contest toi. U didnt win anyting same as WS didnt win DL. 

If you think you are some special "small" ally who win "zerg" in less qty just cause u are just play better or organized better or maybe more clever - sorry but the facts are quite opposite. So far your side achieved only 1 distinguished perk - to achieve the leader's goals no matter how low the methods could be. And I remember from the times when you and your ppl discussed about joining to our side in our TS - you perfectly know with whom u are playing.

Where were these balls when ws were regrouping with more pts all the time to win the toi fights? Where these balls were when your pt stayed on 3w for many days instead of toi? Or inviting JF to ally? I can continue and continue...

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

And u are not in eur prime? And CHN are not in asia prime?

Is it not your side tried to grab everything to dominate in eur prime oct-nov-dec (cause in same qty - u were losing toi pvps)? Same story for NA prime recently.

Your side is the last one who have any rights to blame anyone to be a zerg. Got free farm toi in eur prime for almost 4 month but lost some pts -and hello! - lets call someone a zerg.

I remember your words from your movie about toi fights "we will go untill we reach our goal" (or smth similar) - like WS won toi from DT. Sorry to wake you up from your dreams - DT just stopped to contest toi. U didnt win anyting same as WS didnt win DL. 

If you think you are some special "small" ally who win "zerg" in less qty just cause u are just play better or organized better or maybe more clever - sorry but the facts are quite opposite. So far your side achieved only 1 distinguished perk - to achieve the leader's goals no matter how low the methods could be. And I remember from the times when you and your ppl discussed about joining to our side in our TS - you perfectly know with whom u are playing.

Where were these balls when ws were regrouping with more pts all the time to win the toi fights? Where these balls were when your pt stayed on 3w for many days instead of toi? Or inviting JF to ally? I can continue and continue...

Nah i am not blaming anyone. For me calling opposite side "zerg" is ridiculous

-DL had more ppl- ws was saying that DL is zerg

-WS had more ppl- SM was crying that WS is zerg

-SM has more ppl- WS calling you zerg

I wonder when it  stop and people stop being hypocrite

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Nah i am not blaming anyone. For me calling opposite side "zerg" is ridiculous

-DL had more ppl- ws was saying that DL is zerg

-WS had more ppl- SM was crying that WS is zerg

-SM has more ppl- WS calling you zerg

I wonder when it  stop and people stop being hypocrite

You forgot one line :D 

- NF has less ppl - WS calling you zerg

• Haha 1

This idea that somehow sm and nf is not the same is autistic, you know you zerg togheter with them, everyone know you zerg togheter with them, yet mental gymnastics are on another level. Zerg is ok, noone is saying this is bad, you gotta do what you gotta do, but dont pretend that somehow nf 40ppl fight against perkunas and against dramateam.

35 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

This idea that somehow sm and nf is not the same is autistic, you know you zerg togheter with them, everyone know you zerg togheter with them, yet mental gymnastics are on another level. Zerg is ok, noone is saying this is bad, you gotta do what you gotta do, but dont pretend that somehow nf 40ppl fight against perkunas and against dramateam.

i speak from my own experience, i dont gank together with SM, in last month i did 1 pvp with SM vs WS (it was in toi, both sides had 3-4 cps? and our pro NF pt which decided to go there consisted of me, anytime and boxed sws? something like that). Except that, most of the times we have lower numbers, for example from today when lina cp decided to gank around SV/FP, we formed small pt (with sick setup!) and guess what happened. Also its sad you got steamrolled on sieges (is it?) where NF actually tried to help ANY1 to take castle (our aim was to make perkunas lose aden i believe, we didnt really care if china or SM would get it), however saying it once again, counting numbers on sieges is pure bullsh1t, even if the numbers were greater, who gives a sh1t, thats event occuring once every 2 weeks, but what happens whole 2 weeks in the primes?

zergNF.thumb.jpg.ef30dce4d0f501c08b18268ac417e71a.jpg

zergNFPR.thumb.jpg.88a4cf106baf8c27f228b70cd273cfad.jpg

also nice 69 NF with SM right?

unknown.png

Edited by MoDoy

8 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

As if what happens on siege doesnt matter for the rest of 2 weeks, ight bro not gonna argue, quality players, tottaly not a zerg.

so should we scream "WS zerg" coz you zerg olympiad? dude, plz, just coz it affects other days (in your case 40 ppl out of 100+?, that means on other 60ppl+ it doesnt make any difference if you keep aden or not) ;) its funny to see more numbers from WS running away/PRing from NF, and you can call it however you want (especially i like when ppl cry how many heroes we bring) :D