Sign in to follow this  
anderver

WHT happen again with SERVER?

Your english is very poor but it seems you (darksky btw, not "ordinary rb player") lost the boss before the server problem ? 

5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Your english is very poor but it seems you (darksky btw, not "ordinary rb player") lost the boss before the server problem ? 

95% of players got DC and couldnt log back. After all these crashes darksky still had RB (1 guy actually) i found him and he used bsoe and then i took rb. And now they blame server :D

43 minutes ago, Rip said:

95% of players got DC and couldnt log back. After all these crashes darksky still had RB (1 guy actually) i found him and he used bsoe and then i took rb. And now they blame server :D

Poland-> Russia confirmed !

11 hours ago, anderver said:

Why the server was knocked out, but some players were in the game. We beat the RB. And then - there was a server. All threw out. It's not possible to go into games. BUT! clan - Perkunaz, was in the game! They took the Boss. When the server started, there was no rollback. RB stood where they hid it. What's the situation? Administering please sort it out. How to play, if the server is running and the TOP clans can simply take it from ordinary RB players. Why there was no pullback ?? RB - Palibati Queen.( time crushed server 22-35 or 22-40) 
Was it a DDos attack? why there was no restart? SERVER just did not work!

You had your chance to re-take it, but you gave up after first pvp.

If you'd come 1-2 more times it was likely that we would lose and you'd take the boss for yourself again.

No, i'm not just saying this for you to come give us more fun :x

13 hours ago, anderver said:

Why the server was knocked out, but some players were in the game. We beat the RB. And then - there was a server. All threw out. It's not possible to go into games. BUT! clan - Perkunaz, was in the game! They took the Boss. When the server started, there was no rollback. RB stood where they hid it. What's the situation? Administering please sort it out. How to play, if the server is running and the TOP clans can simply take it from ordinary RB players. Why there was no pullback ?? RB - Palibati Queen.( time crushed server 22-35 or 22-40) 
Was it a DDos attack? why there was no restart? SERVER just did not work!

Ahh again problems with rb took away and didint come back to its spawn :D

Ask admin to make boss unpullable from his spawn and all  problems solved ;)

Cant get RB becuase  higher lvls protecting it?  Go level up then and get stronger in different way than RB

Anyways drop is crap,people go there only for exp

Edited by TaBIe