Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

My love letter and BlueZerg

@San0, Should I create a survey? If you wanna listen more opinions from players, I can ask all CP Leaders / Clan Leaders in my ally ( NA/SA - Asia - Eu People). I can ask CHN as well as People from WS about their opinion. 

If People think this change will make CHN stronger, Zerg. And They will dominate everything. Well,that is your fault not their fault. Because u cant handle them When you have an ally with 3 Prime Time

This opinion affect every area of my Prime time. Because CHN may have more Hero, more players, more active CPs. But It will change everything in the future because CHN already controls most Epics and Baium plan. We need to use more Brain to play this game, do not stay in safe zone and talk.

Edited by JerrySM

@JerrySM just stop dude... they get freefarm for 10h, then they would get free farm in oly, because no americans will join this early and its huge difference for eu aswell. China dominate not because they are good, but because of this free farm, they  would get roflstomped by both eu sides so they should be happy of the prime they have. This thing you’re suggesting helps only china, only one side, meanwhile fucks every other ally, even yours.

I dont agree with both of you.

China is dominating because they manage not to split and to keep one ally for long time. 

They dont have eu mentality like "QQ three days no exp/no adena and i need to sit in toi 7 to farm some shits for quest"

Or "they fail to listen command, kick th"

And from how they farm, i would say they either changed leader few months ago or started somehow to make everything very organized. 

They farm baium and still leaves 5 people on amon  and five people on lady.

And i started to understand why they suck so much on sieges. Because they are boxed af. Look parties in toi/sv-Always boxes. Thats why they suck at sieges(slow regroups/cant catch/cant push/)

The only thing which is not funny that they getting so much stacked on equipment, will be hard pretty soon.

Edited by ProGressive

We dont talk about why CHN is dominating everything. What We are talking about is Asia People actually losing interest in playing if They're practically unable to join Olympiad ( as @FryderykChopin said).

It's hard to accept the truth, but its harder to face the consequences of lie. It is not fair, and often fools, cowards,the selfish.

I gave all my reasons to support my point. Now GMs can give me  "Yes or No", or They need time to think about it. Here is your project if I worry about it 1, you worry it x10 times.

And I will never talk about this problem 1 more time.

Best regards,
Jerry.

Edited by JerrySM

29 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

like talking to a wall, no wonder your ally is shit.

Maybe his ally is shit but at least everyone respects him.

As for my opinion , server is EU based , all top events should be placed in the same hour , so that means EU hour. Sorry for all my asian friends but i havent seen a server where the events are in cycling hours.

Every prime has its pros and cons. Asian prime is uncontested , if you put oly-sieges in Asia prime you will destroy the server cause china will just dominate everything.

Gms showed in this server that they have done actions to avoid favoring one ally or some group of people to dominate. (delaying adding content so people can reach in levels is an example). I expect the same here.

Edited by Yomana

45 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

People actually losing interest in playing if They're practically unable to join Olympiad

Its not only because oly. If you are talking with GMs about bugs/patch or bans and you see only reluctant access.

I love this 3prime times, its rly good protect versus no lifers exping out of prime time, when people from their prime time are at work.

Unluckily people forgot why play l2. They had problem if they are constantly pvping about farm spots. They want be only top lvls/ top equips and they had fun if they can kill lowers lvls. Chinas side is together only because most of server hate them so much without good reason.

We were stopping one week lithuania no lifers +-67lvls CP with people +-55lvls CP in farm AB, they hate us and we loved it. True l2.

I wish u luck in your idea, but as OC8Tank i dont like you, you stuning bastardo. xD

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Its not only because oly. If you are talking with GMs about bugs/patch or bans and you see only reluctant access.

I love this 3prime times, its rly good protect versus no lifers exping out of prime time, when people from their prime time are at work.

Unluckily people forgot why play l2. They had problem if they are constantly pvping about farm spots. They want be only top lvls/ top equips and they had fun if they can kill lowers lvls. Chinas side is together only because most of server hate them so much without good reason.

We were stopping one week lithuania no lifers +-67lvls CP with people +-55lvls CP in farm AB, they hate us and we loved it. True l2.

I wish u luck in your idea, but as OC8Tank i dont like you, you stuning bastardo. xD

7/5/2017 (Details From my Picture). After 8h def. Orfen's Earing droped for "Yolo Team". I still remember We have 3/4 Orfen. Too many Drama after 9 months

29432477_1686586341435022_11419947427336

Edited by JerrySM

4 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I dont agree with both of you.

China is dominating because they manage not to split and to keep one ally for long time. 

They dont have eu mentality like "QQ three days no exp/no adena and i need to sit in toi 7 to farm some shits for quest"

Or "they fail to listen command, kick th"

And from how they farm, i would say they either changed leader few months ago or started somehow to make everything very organized. 

They farm baium and still leaves 5 people on amon  and five people on lady.

And i started to understand why they suck so much on sieges. Because they are boxed af. Look parties in toi/sv-Always boxes. Thats why they suck at sieges(slow regroups/cant catch/cant push/)

The only thing which is not funny that they getting so much stacked on equipment, will be hard pretty soon.

Nope, unfortunately they are not boxed, quite opposite. Boxed only RMT pts on 11. Pts on 9, 7, veteran cp, old archers are not boxed.

Apart of 5 ppl on lady and amon they had 1 pt in loa (during baium farm) and some ppl in sv. They suck in pvp\siedges cause they dont know how to pvp (not all but many of them).

CHN dont go oly hard not cause of time, but cause of no order to do that. They were learning how to do QA 1 year. Eventually they will go oly too.

Game like l2 is not build to gather players from around the world because there is strict time events which were implemented to game.Like siege or olympiad.Game clock is based on server region.In this case Europe.

its sad but this is how it is.If this game wouldnt have suck kind of events all would be good and it wouldnt matter to anyone.either you play at  day or at night

i came here to play because its european server with Eu clock.I dont go to NA/SA servers or Asia only because time is not good for me :) 

And besides i even dont see those china players mostly.Only on siege i see some.Why would i care?

I only care about Eu time because thats then i play

To be honest i still respect  players from other side of the world and i hope there will be a smart solution from admin to make a game play experience a bit better for those people !

Edited by TaBIe

@TaBIe just because you don't meet them very often doesn't mean they're not there :P

The entire problem is quite simple, as there're basically two sides of a coin: side A which promote equeal opportunity and fair play for everyone, and and side B which is afraid of competition. It's just the way it is.

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

@TaBIe just because you don't meet them very often doesn't mean they're not there :P

The entire problem is quite simple, as there're basically two sides of a coin: side A which promote equeal opportunity and fair play for everyone, and and side B which is afraid of competition. It's just the way it is.

well i want all play at same time  so we have insane pvp and fights but thats impossible,sadly :( 

And make server to please everyone is impossible here 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 12:42 PM, Stiba007 said:

Chinas side is together only because most of server hate them so much without good reason.

Rmt? botting? radar?
Please...

15 hours ago, qloc01 said:

clown trying to be nice then back to be a clown again xD

Mb, the clown tried to get attention, but realised nobody give him a shjt. Then start showing his true-shjt-self again

Edited by Jerna

8 hours ago, Sensei said:

Rmt? botting? radar?
Please...

Europe/America didnt use bots?radar? Rmt?

You are rly naive or u havent idea how much chars/items were/is and will be sell in eu/america side.

13 hours ago, TaBIe said:

well i want all play at same time  so we have insane pvp and fights but thats impossible,sadly :( 

And make server to please everyone is impossible here 

Ah it's not really about pleasing everyone, it's about redistributing the features efficiently; in other words, making changes which greatly helps one group of people and doesn't affect the other group too much - a Pareto efficiency of a kind.

Speaking of olympiad - it's hard to quantify the problem properly, but just to give an idea:

Right now, the olympiad is in time which is in beneficial for European players because it's about time when most people are home from work/school, and runs through the major EU playtime till they go to sleep. So, you could say it's let's say 90% efficient for them.

On the other hand the olympiad period is a complete clustercoitus for Asian players. It's a bit different for China and other asian countries, but basically it's in morning hours/about time they go to work. So aside from full-time hikikomoris, you could say it's e.g. 10% efficient for them.

But, if admins decide to move the oly times few days a week so that it's a bit earlier, the time will move in a way that it only cuts few hours from the end EU hours (so it will be still e,g, 85% efficient), but it will make a giantic difference for Asian players because it will start around night/deep night when many of them play (so it will turn out to be lets say 50% efficient for them). In other words, this change will greatly benefit one group of players without significantly affecting the other groupwhich should be the goal of any change admins make.

Edited by FryderykChopin

12 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

You are rly naive or u havent idea how much chars/items were/is and will be sell in eu/america side.

7/10 chinos use bot/radar, can your mind even grasp this concept?
What did you even try to compare there? :D Who is naive again?

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Only rly equal on the RMT side ;) The radars and bots are really dominant on the CHN side tho.

19 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Lets not forget that you free farmed Core/Orfen exactly because you are in Asia. Everything has double edges.

I agree, SM side got a lot of epics due to the fact that it was mainly build of asia prime time and greeks who were students and could play during the day. I haven't seen anyone make posts about epics being controlled in asia primes, while eu is working and na is sleeping or just waking up for work.

@JerrySM You can't call fault only when it suits you. No matter what oly times you have someone will always be screwed, thats the down side of having such an international server.

Edited by BlackJack