Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

My love letter and BlueZerg

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

@JerrySM In Europe, we barely manage to come to oly in time from work any changes will greatly affect us.

but...yeah your time for Olympiad is really health breaking.

I mean cmon, let's be honest - absolute majority of people in Europe is home by 8 PM... Aside from people working afternoon shifts (who can't play oly now neverthless) I could probably imagine someone working extreme overtime hours and commuting far from city getting home by 10-11 PM, but even then we're talking about a change for 1 or 2 days a week so I wouldn't really say it will 'greatly affect' europeans. I mean sure, there'll always be individuals affected, but if we're looking at a large picture, that's few individuals vs. a mass, so I think it's not a difficult decision to make ^_^

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Ah it's not really about pleasing everyone, it's about redistributing the features efficiently; in other words, making changes which greatly helps one group of people and doesn't affect the other group too much - a Pareto efficiency of a kind.

Speaking of olympiad - it's hard to quantify the problem properly, but just to give an idea:

Right now, the olympiad is in time which is in beneficial for European players because it's about time when most people are home from work/school, and runs through the major EU playtime till they go to sleep. So, you could say it's let's say 90% efficient for them.

On the other hand the olympiad period is a complete clustercoitus for Asian players. It's a bit different for China and other asian countries, but basically it's in morning hours/about time they go to work. So aside from full-time hikikomoris, you could say it's e.g. 10% efficient for them.

But, if admins decide to move the oly times few days a week so that it's a bit earlier, the time will move in a way that it only cuts few hours from the end EU hours (so it will be still e,g, 85% efficient), but it will make a giantic difference for Asian players because it will start around night/deep night when many of them play (so it will turn out to be lets say 50% efficient for them). In other words, this change will greatly benefit one group of players without significantly affecting the other groupwhich should be the goal of any change admins make.

All here I wanna to say.
<<In other words, this change will greatly benefit one group of players without significantly affecting the other group,>>

Most of Eu will be ok if 2h earlier olym.

I have point, and I have reasons to protect it.

1/ You will never make server to please everyone and I never ask GMs move Olympiad to Asia Prime. I gave my opinion to GM (Make Olympiad Game earlier 2h). And it still works in Eu Prime. Earlier 2h is nothing for EU, but It will change a lot for Asians. 

2/ You talking about CHN is dominating everthing. Losing 1 part of game with them is FINE. It is bullshit and selfish. You cant blame them when they always keep their 10 CPs for 1year+, You cant blame them when they always keep zerg alone. You cant blame them when They always keep 3-4pts def epics 12h+. You cant blame them when they can farm Baium Quest with 6-7 CPs only 5 days. You cant blame them When They gave x2 time / x2 Money here. DramaTeam is fighting with them everyday in Core/Orfen/QA, 50/50 everyday for both side. Have you ever log the camera in Core/Orfen and camp it 12h and try to def it 7-8h.

And you cant blame them When They make everything very organized.

3/ RMT/Bot/Rada, If GMs dont care about CHN and care only about 'Real Players'. We can stop this game Because GMs are weak.

I am gona be frank as always. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it.

They didnt give me anything to write this topic, They never ask me to help everything. That is a real shame When We taking something away from someone because of our selfish.

Edited by JerrySM

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

@JerrySM In Europe, we barely manage to come to oly in time from work any changes will greatly affect us.

but...yeah your time for Olympiad is really health breaking.

If you have doubts, step back and think again !!! 

Nobody blames chinese , but let me set an example.

You have 1 side in server which dominates levels , equipment , tablets = 3rd class skills  ,number of players.

As a GM would you give them "equal opportunity" as you call it in olympiad and sieges ? 

If you do so , i can guarantee you server is gonna close in 5 months.

Sorry but life isnt fair , nobody wants to play in 1 side server and this server is business for GMs. Ruining your own server isnt a smart idea and i doubt anyone interested in money would do it.

Edited by Yomana

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

7/10 chinos use bot/radar, can your mind even grasp this concept?
What did you even try to compare there? :D Who is naive again?

7/10? Why 70% of them isnt banned?

I exp a lot of time with many of them SoS/AB/BS or SV. I little saw like they use buffers for others, like they organizing people on QQ, talked with managers WK, peole which only work like talkers, i know good pvp players from WK and players which prefer only PvE and they farm chars for friends, etc.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Only rly equal on the RMT side ;) The radars and bots are really dominant on the CHN side tho.

I dont think that % players on all their is to much different number.

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

But, if admins decide to move the oly times few days a week so that it's a bit earlier, the time will move in a way that it only cuts few hours from the end EU hours (so it will be still e,g, 85% efficient), but it will make a giantic difference for Asian players because it will start around night/deep night when many of them play (so it will turn out to be lets say 50% efficient for them).

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I mean cmon, let's be honest - absolute majority of people in Europe is home by 8 PM... Aside from people working afternoon shifts (who can't play oly now neverthless) I could probably imagine someone working extreme overtime hours and commuting far from city getting home by 10-11 PM, but even then we're talking about a change for 1 or 2 days a week so I wouldn't really say it will 'greatly affect' europeans. I mean sure, there'll always be individuals affected, but if we're looking at a large picture, that's few individuals vs. a mass, so I think it's not a difficult decision to make ^_^

you know olympiad is 2 days a week, right? and thats its friday and saturday (which is saturday/sunday morning for asians,so most of the time there isnt "getting ready for work" in olympiad time?

Edited by MoDoy
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

you know olympiad is 2 days a week, right? and thats it friday a saturday (which is saturday/sunday morning for asians,so most of the time there isnt "getting ready for work" in olympiad time?

Slackers everywhere thinking_emoji_eggplant_by_joltik_stamps

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

You donks speak as if NA/SA doesnt exist and this wouldnt fuck them completely

It'd be nice to see some numbers from admins, because I don't feel like there're that many NA/SA players here tbh :S 

5 p.m. in eur friday is too early, ppl still at work.

when chn will decide to rekt oly - they will, time is not so important for them, its only important for eur and na community

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Dont worry necro hero stays in europe :)

Not necessarry, I am sure f/e Moretti could have good chance to claim it if he can play all weeks... And he is BR.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

It'd be nice to see some numbers from admins, because I don't feel like there're that many NA/SA players here tbh :S 

I have a problem with our SA players on fridays always, they ate coming back from work 2-3hours into oly, making it 2h early would mean they would loose 1 day completely, you cant feed anything in 1 day if others have 2. Like in clan, like in work, like in life, you will never make everyone happy. 

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

Not necessarry, I am sure f/e Moretti could have good chance to claim it if he can play all weeks... And he is BR.

Moretti is brazilian malaka=barry nipples=european.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Even for me earliest time of eu is hard to join oly in time on friday, in my country oly starts at 6pm and most working People leave work at 6pm in my particular case after work i dont rush home and take minium 25 mins to arrive. Thats at least 30 mins lost every friday. If you make oly sooner on friday its completely impossible in my case to join. 

If its Hard for full europe to be on for oly on european server, how should it be easier for NA/SA/Ásia. Moving oly will just make it harder for one of the times to be online and benefit the other regardless if you delay it or make it sooner. If we play on europe server everyone should be well aware of consequences and privilege on playing on server. Everyone has his own timelines issue... 

no one want to take benefit sh!t here, we just want its possible to play, just possible, we cant even rush any sh!t, any work to play, becoz its already too late, too late, and this is not Eu server anymore, accept it

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

this is not Eu server anymore, accept it

You decided that or did it together with administrator about it? Last time i checked it is eu server. ?