Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Radar

So how you like new china radar?

I mean at first it was "maybe lucky". Now its not even funny, when u restarted with camera, waiting to log behind wall,  and after logging whole pt runs to you. To a fuking corner in sv where is literally nothing and they had no clue you are there.

Anyone know which radar they use and can send me link?

Edited by ProGressive

There bot chn pt on 10 toi too, jambo trolled them with logging camera\dagger>> all bot boxes were insta relog, it was happening till they included all cams names in bot's allowed list.

I tellu this radar they use is insane. U literally cant do anything. They know everything. GMs could try some box to log random near them or smth. Not normal

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

There bot chn pt on 10 toi too, jambo trolled them with logging camera\dagger>> all bot boxes were insta relog, it was happening till they included all cams names in bot's allowed list.

He recorded it to show for the GMs? =)

12 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I tellu this radar they use is insane. U literally cant do anything. They know everything. GMs could try some box to log random near them or smth. Not normal

u just /create char with wartag and u ban them if u REALLY WANT TO.

This bot radar isn't used at toi 12/11 , so I highly doubt they do have it and not use it at such important location.

Maybe you guys are being outsmarted by chinas use of cycling macroses.

There was a moment we suspected something, but it was some other rare transformation bug.

9 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

This bot radar isn't used at toi 12/11 , so I highly doubt they do have it and not use it at such important location.

There was a moment we suspected something, but it was some other rare transformation bug.

First I thought its loop macro but when we started logging supports (even not in same spot) and they just rush when u log one, its not possible. 

Okey cameras and so on, but u can have camera on every corner around 11/12 floor, too izi to hide there.

on free ru servers people use some radars on bots that can see max 2k range. i dont think such range gives big advantage

It sees the range of /targer command working so its big range and its big advantage especially in toi where they can see ppl on different floors and they know exactly which floor cos this radar shows coordinates

On 3/18/2018 at 12:55 AM, BizQQuiT said:

I already got a chino pt banned on 12. My next targets are windchaser, Dians, ChnChege, I just didn't record those sadly.
oh well, not so hard to camp SV.

@Sensei snitches get stitches.

rip was fighting china at toi 7, everyone was fighting, OKOK was afk killing mobs, totally not a bot ? like im sure every side uses bots  but these guys are on a next level, they dont even care...

On 3/18/2018 at 12:55 AM, BizQQuiT said:

oh they are deffo using radars, back in the day when we were allied with WK and i was farming BS when CHN were farming next to me and their boxes suddenly went off i knew enemy was coming ;/

14 hours ago, Pendragon said:

@Sensei snitches get stitches.

rip was fighting china at toi 7, everyone was fighting, OKOK was afk killing mobs, totally not a bot ? like im sure every side uses bots  but these guys are on a next level, they dont even care...

i got Gnits banned as well, just so u don't say I'm racist with chinos :P

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

i got Gnits banned as well, just so u don't say I'm racist with chinos :P

I was banned for botting 1st month i played (by updater mistake not by being cought), after that i never turned on bot, i didnt think i could do that, but i did, because i really enjoyed the server, i think he will be the same. This is one of the best servers i have played in, it shouldnt be destroyed by bots.

https://9gag.com/gag/azXeNez

1:30 - 1:50

"If china does not stop its illegal activities, I will use every lawful presidential power to bing, bing bing bing bong bing bong bong"

be aware china, Trump is comming for you >:(

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

https://9gag.com/gag/azXeNez

1:30 - 1:50

"If china does not stop its illegal activities, I will use every lawful presidential power to bing, bing bing bing bong bing bong bong"

be aware china, Trump is comming for you >:(

Tuck Frump tho, I was cheering for him in elections because he said he'll stop fcking middle east. Even at the end of March he said he's taking troops out of Syria, and now there's alleged chemical attack (which Assad's regime had absolutely zero fcking motive to use btw. since they've basically won already and literally only way to turn the war the opposite way is to incite US against them who would sweep the entire region off the map within a month, so yeah let's use chemical weapons because why the fck not), and even the secret services say 'they assume there's been chemical attack, but they're collecting details' and Trump is already getting rockets ready. I swear if they invade Syria like they invaded Iraq based on those famous 'anthrax' pills Imma flip sh*t :D

On 3/18/2018 at 12:10 PM, Xafi said:

Rn219G5.png

Won't do much tbh, paying adrenaline users are getting updates much faster. Bot updates are like tying a random knot and bot protect updates are like untying it, which often looks like this:

knot5.jpg

I'd say what we need instead is a working bot report button and more human bot hunters