bsklakis2

drain reflect

I was in oly and i did drain to a DoomCryer (lasteros) while i was 1 life and i died from reflect which makes no sense since i did drain i must first regen the life and then get the dmg otherwise it does make sense to drain!. If need i can upload photo

16 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

I was in oly and i did drain to a DoomCryer (lasteros) while i was 1 life and i died from reflect which makes no sense since i did drain i must first regen the life and then get the dmg otherwise it does make sense to drain!. If need i can upload photo

Did enemy still had CP ?

you deal damage first, otherwise there is nothing to drain.

you get a bit of the damage you deal as HP back, if there is no damage there is no HP back therefor the damage needs to be done first for something to be absorved otherwise you wouldnt know how much to get back in hp cuz there would be no damage done.

I mean, its kinda obvious that dmg comes before healing effect. But more interesting question is, should healing effect come before reflect or not? i mean, imagine you heal yourself for 100 HP, however you die from 50 dmg reflect, doesnt it seems a bit stupid that you dealt dmg with skill which should heal you but it doesnt because you are dead?

which came first , the chicken or the egg?

Learn tommorow in the new episode of l2 classic club

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

I mean, its kinda obvious that dmg comes before healing effect. But more interesting question is, should healing effect come before reflect or not? i mean, imagine you heal yourself for 100 HP, however you die from 50 dmg reflect, doesnt it seems a bit stupid that you dealt dmg with skill which should heal you but it doesnt because you are dead?

just ask rizo to test it on offi, thats all

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

just ask rizo to test it on offi, thats all

I could do that myself if i really needed to ;x rizos doesnt have access to accounts i dont have, its just i dont really care as much about bug reports as he does at this moment :D 

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

that is my point exactly. how can i die when i drain? this wait the skill us useless. heal should come first and then reflect damage should be applied otherwise drain is like simple skill which just deals damage.

Correct me if im wrong but you would die in any case since the drain just gives u back 80% of the dmg as hp but the reflect is 100% of the dmg.

18 minutes ago, chevignon said:

Correct me if im wrong but you would die in any case since the drain just gives u back 80% of the dmg as hp but the reflect is 100% of the dmg.

wrong. he said he drained WC, not tank, that means reflect is 20% (chant of revenge), that means he would live.

Edited by MoDoy

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wrong. he said he drained WC, not tank, that means reflect is 20% (chant of revenge), that means he would live.

thx for this hint..i just didnt read (Doomcryer) *facepalm*