BlackJack

Loop Macro Discussion

First of all i'd like to state that i was against them from the beginning, but i think removing them is a mistake, because newer players will have much harder time to catch up. Just my 2 cents.

The way i see it, there are 2 fair options:

•  EIther never put them in
  • Keep them forever so older players don't have an advantage.

Edited by BlackJack

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18789-progress-tracker/?tab=comments#comment-129952

"Entry 1 - 24.03.2018

Atm we have a couple of things in focus bigger one being some update on antibot that is being tested atm and some changes to macro cyclic system, yes we warned couple of times that if this would start being abused heavily in game and as a excuse for the bot ban, changes would be done to them, we have been trying for long time to find a solution for it but it was not possible till now cuz it comes on client as a full system pack so either we had macros working with this cyclic system or we had no macros at all, but now we think we might have found a solution on this so expect changes to macro system to come in short period of time."

there is the reason why it was added and the reason why it is being removed now only. and no this isnt a topic open for discussion, the cyclic macros WILL BE REMOVED.

• Like 4

Same like with tiger spot, we let people to farm % and later we delete it, and china is ahead.

Loop macros again same, we let china to make 100+ tablets and then we delete it. 

Dunno i think its again too late to delete them, especially what about people who put 10 eu for every char jsut to run a lone like 4 supports? Atleast after announcament u need to wait few weeks i guess, because this makes no sense.

No more china dwarfs with 100+ tablets for sale in GH, no more obvious botters using loop macros as a shield for not getting ban
China has 2-3 gatechants, destro roar and other secondary shit already, all because of RMT and those loop macros

I was a fresh player 8 months ago and catch up just fine playing no more than 4-5 hours a day after work, didn't need the game playing itself for me, I am no magician, pretty sure anyone can do the same
It shouldn't have been implemented at all, but since apparently there was no way not to do it, I'm more than happy to see it removed because lazy people and cheaters use it as a crutch

Edited by elfyyy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

it is a game function and it must remain as it is. I saw GK and Skelth has those features and people use them, yes there are some voices about them there too but as I see it you should improve your antibot system with mroe eficient code than delete a feature which a lot people are using already. One good solution for that is to write above tittle the string 'Toggling' when someone use a macro like that. Since is a game feature it should not be removed.
Also CHN people are farming this way since 2.0 came and TOI was open. So i think is pointless to remove it now.

Edited by bsklakis2

We try to be close to official but again making custom changes, already people speak about removing tank aura. Really and I think first time in server history we decided to REMOVE something what is already made and dont need to waste time on it.

Why do you guys even focus on such a stuff? Plenty of bugs around to fix but we focus on removing that nobody cares...

If u want to bot u can bot with loop macro, withouth loop macro. Bottaki already showed u how to perform.

11 minutes ago, Rip said:

You sure? What about china free farming 10h per day like that:

thats the reason we were advocating to not implement them at all in 2.0 :D

My point is that it will make the game harder for newer players, when older players already took advantage. Myself included

11 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

We try to be close to official but again making custom changes, already people speak about removing tank aura. Really and I think first time in server history we decided to REMOVE something what is already made and dont need to waste time on it.

Why do you guys even focus on such a stuff? Plenty of bugs around to fix but we focus on removing that nobody cares...

If u want to bot u can bot with loop macro, withouth loop macro. Bottaki already showed u how to perform.

mass cubics were there and they got deleted, so its not first time i guess? ;) 

also i was against loop macros from start, and some ppl might say its hypocrisy from my side, coz i am anti-custom changes, but thats the thing -> if you want to implement official features, implement them as official made them, however if some features are dumb, i am up for not implementing them at all, not tryint to customize it to what you think is good/better, because most of the time thats not the result.

Same was with Orfen i guess. Everybody had time to use Orfen/macros. Orfen got fixed finally, macros got deleted finally(?)

Similar like bots? People boting now hard, when bot update people will bot less (coz they will always bot).
I dont bot, should i be allowed to bot so i can catch up people that made lvls on bots?

Just those people that had no opportunity to use orfen/loop macros they have to deal with it.

We played without soulshots on begining, nobody was crying (hehe, ofc all did) and we played.

And new players will be playing with or without macros, because they have will to play on fair wanna be server.

And dont say such things that people bought PA to play with cycle macros. They bought PA coz they want to achieve something or play char that u cant aoe. They will pay for PA with or without loop macros, bcoz they need this PA anyway.

Edited by blackmarket
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18789-progress-tracker/?tab=comments#comment-129952

"Entry 1 - 24.03.2018

Atm we have a couple of things in focus bigger one being some update on antibot that is being tested atm and some changes to macro cyclic system, yes we warned couple of times that if this would start being abused heavily in game and as a excuse for the bot ban, changes would be done to them, we have been trying for long time to find a solution for it but it was not possible till now cuz it comes on client as a full system pack so either we had macros working with this cyclic system or we had no macros at all, but now we think we might have found a solution on this so expect changes to macro system to come in short period of time."

there is the reason why it was added and the reason why it is being removed now only. and no this isnt a topic open for discussion, the cyclic macros WILL BE REMOVED.

San0 there is problem with "new content" button on forum. I 1st time see this post now - http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18789-progress-tracker/?tab=comments#comment-129952
I check forum everyday by clicking "new content" button but it never showed me this post.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

Same was with Orfen i guess. Everybody had time to use Orfen/macros. Orfen got fixed finally, macros got deleted finally(?)

Similar like bots? People boting now hard, when bot update people will bot less (coz they will always bot).
I dont bot, should i be allowed to bot so i can catch up people that made lvls on bots?

Just those people that had no opportunity to use orfen/loop macros they have to deal with it.

We played without soulshots on begining, nobody was crying (hehe, ofc all did) and we played.

And new players will be playing with or without macros, because they have will to play on fair wanna be server.

And dont say such things that people bought PA to play with cycle macros. They bought PA coz they want to achieve something or play char that u cant aoe. They will pay for PA with or without loop macros, bcoz they need this PA anyway.

I disagree about PA, last month i bought 7PA's, without loop macros ill buy 0.

Edited by BlackJack

9 minutes ago, Yomana said:

do it the classic way , put rock over shortcut key :D

bitch please, the ear cushion of a headphone set holding down a key

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Yomana said:

do it the classic way , put rock over shortcut key :D

rock? do we live in ice age or what ... pros have special equipment for this stuff, like golf ball! (i wished i met lfury in olympiad this month so i could record video from my phone how i just put golf ball on 1 button and let it play instead of me, but sadly no luck yet :( also wanted to do it with potato instead of golf ball, so i could laugh he is worse than potato, but student life is harsh and no money for potato)

IMG_20180325_231612.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rock? do we live in ice age or what ... pros have special equipment for this stuff, like golf ball! (i wished i met lfury in olympiad this month so i could record video from my phone how i just put golf ball on 1 button and let it play instead of me, but sadly no luck yet :( also wanted to do it with potato instead of golf ball, so i could laugh he is worse than potato, but student life is harsh and no money for potato)

IMG_20180325_231612.jpg

I see you take care of your skin while using computer ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

I see you take care of your skin while using computer ?

thats my roommates table, you can see the edge :D 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

IMG_20180325_231612.jpg

When oly potato tactic? What did lFury say when you offered him driving his char and make hero for adena? "My cp can make whatever hero class they want"? Now after 4 weeks of oly 120 pts behind? Smth went wrong i think :/

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

When oly potato tactic? What did lFury say when you offered him driving his char and make hero for adena? "My cp can make whatever hero class they want"? Now after 4 weeks of oly 120 pts behind? Smth went wrong i think :/

Well, they saw my tyrant gameplay, what i can do with that class, maybe they will be smarter and think about my offer about making tyrant hero for them next month :D (sorry dankolov, but you know, $$$ > friendship :D ) this way they can pour points on some other class instead of tyrant and get 2 heroes instead of 1 (or maybe 0?)

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

IMG_20180325_231612.jpg

Polska keyboards 1.0 

Here in China, remove cyclic system will not help. Most of China/ROK are playing in internet Cafe'. They can rent 10-20 computers here to farm.
They always have 1 group who farm only chars/items and sell for people in that net Cafe (I saw it many times in VietNam, when 1 clan rent all PCs in net Cafe and make farm 24/7).

That why you never see 9-10 pt farm together, but when We have some pvp/ Epics, they can gather 9-10 pt (some1 you didnt see before) in 30m.

And always there are 2 groups: 1 Group only farm and 1 Group only PvP.

For example:
10 Eu = max 18kk

1 tablet = 45kk = 25 Euro

For example They can farm 4 tablets/day (10h/day) = 100 Euro everyday.

With 1 euro We can rent 1 PC 4h  --> with 10h/1 PC = 2,5 Euro. With 5 PC they paid only 12.5 Euro/Day. And They can rent 2-3 People only stay in PC and control these chars max 10-15 Euro/day.

===> 12,5 + 15 = 27,5 Euro max for a day with 5 PC + 5 People Control it.

But W/E, I also dont like that Macro, but trust me, We still have some ways to do this macro without cyclic system :P .

134506-004-DE4483A9.jpg

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JerrySM said:

Here in China, remove cyclic system will not help. Most of China/ROK are playing in internet Cafe'. They can rent 10-20 computers here to farm.
They always have 1 group who farm only chars/items and sell for people in that net Cafe (I saw it many times in VietNam, when 1 clan rent all PCs in net Cafe and make farm 24/7).

That why you never see 9-10 pt farm together, but when We have some pvp/ Epics, they can gather 9-10 pt (some1 you didnt see before) in 30m.

For example:
10 Eu = max 18kk

With 1 euro We can rent 1 PC 4h  --> with 10h/1 PC = 2,5 Euro. With 5 PC they paid only 12.5 Euro/Day. And They can rent 2-3 People only stay in PC and control these chars max 10-15 Euro/day.

But W/E, I also dont like that Macro, but trust me, We still have some ways to do this macro without cyclic system :P .

134506-004-DE4483A9.jpg

True Massive Multiplayer Online players. I like it.

3 hours ago, JerrySM said:

For example:
10 Eu = max 18kk

Thanks for info how ur and chinos RMT system works O.o

lf ban asians

Edited by blackmarket