BlackJack

Loop Macro Discussion

23 minutes ago, Rip said:

@ProGressive you say that removing cycle macro would kill archers party? People used to play without shoulshots and it didnt kill that many people

I dont say it kills, i say it makes it slower to boost whole cp. 2-3 more active people can run party. Withouth loop macro there is no use to log some chars(Like EE).

Mages already ahead of exp speed. + gets chance to farm toi with aoe(which is insane).

Most of us speak about 70-80 but some people need first to reach 70 which is not two weeks. (for whole cp withouth high level supports).

IM just saying really consider removing something that is already in game. Wasting gms time on removing what gives us no problem, dunno. Doesnt sound normal.

@MoDoy on paper always looks nice, but one good spike/lag-karik gives aoe stun-limal paralyse SE> Dies 7 people need to bres, to restart, to log again, to rebuff>Waste of time.

Its not so easy to run full party and enemy can use it to get some nice presents like +4 adamantite ;)

ALSO when loop macros appeared how many force restarts u seen? Because people stopped botting so much.

Edited by ProGressive

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I dont say it kills, i say it makes it slower to boost whole cp. 2-3 more active people can run party. Withouth loop macro there is no use to log some chars(Like EE).

Mages already ahead of exp speed. + gets chance to farm toi with aoe(which is insane).

Most of us speak about 70-80 but some people need first to reach 70 which is not two weeks. (for whole cp withouth high level supports).

IM just saying really consider removing something that is already in game. Wasting gms time on removing what gives us no problem, dunno. Doesnt sound normal.

@MoDoy on paper always looks nice, but one good spike/lag-karik gives aoe stun-limal paralyse SE> Dies 7 people need to bres, to restart, to log again, to rebuff>Waste of time.

Its not so easy to run full party and enemy can use it to get some nice presents like +4 adamantite ;)

ALSO when loop macros appeared how many force restarts u seen? Because people stopped botting so much.

1. As wise Stiba said bit part of ppl playing l2 here, play to meet with friends, talk a bit, laugh and rest after hard day at work. Whats the point to let 1-2 guys exp whole pt on loop macros. Wise stiba was not right? :/. Its all about number of exp u  make in the end of prime? ;/

2. Mages are ahead of exp speed? Last time i was in toi 11 in meele pt i was making better exp than mage pt, cos i was killing nonstop while mages wait full floor to resp. 2nd aspect is that toi is bugged. Mobs hit way too weak. Mobs on toi 11 should also cast anchors but they dont. It shouldnt be so easy to aoe toi 11 for mages as it is now.

3. ppl below 70 exp MOSTLY ON RBS. Randoms who form low lvl partys look for active ppl not afk macro guys. So i dont see difference in this aspect.

4. Talk for urself. If loop macro doesnt make u problem, it doesnt mean every1 likes it.

5. Modoy is 100% right. Even w/o loop macro we exped in archer pt with 3 active faster than with 9 active.

6. Its easy, you probably never tried if u think its hard.

7. a?

10 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

This is not theory which works on paper, i saw how it works in use. i killed RBs with minions actively spawning boxing 9 ppl party myself without loop macros, we used to xp with 2 archers + full support with rizos duo in LoA without loop macros, hell we even managed to get 1 guy on spoil to make adena profit next to it and we saw that we are killing faster than 4 archers party played by whole cp (as i said, 6-7 active ppl coz you never gather whole cp for prime). Now if you add loop macros, i could probably do most of this myself without need of second guy

problem is if you have 2 weak members in cp, who needs to go afk for 3 mins every rebuff because they need to pee, they need to drink, they need to eat or w/e other crap there is, other party members wont log him for such small amount and the efficiency drops a lot (imagine archer party without songs for example before othell rune was introduced, yep, it was crap), now imagine you have 2 guys like that, so for 6 mins every rebuff you dont have full buff or not everyone attacks, while when i play its 5h of pure hard xp to get as much xp as possible, no break, no peeing, no other bullcrap :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

This is not theory which works on paper, i saw how it works in use. i killed RBs with minions actively spawning boxing 9 ppl party myself without loop macros, we used to xp with 2 archers + full support with rizos duo in LoA without loop macros, hell we even managed to get 1 guy on spoil to make adena profit next to it and we saw that we are killing faster than 4 archers party played by whole cp (as i said, 6-7 active ppl coz you never gather whole cp for prime). Now if you add loop macros, i could probably do most of this myself without need of second guy

problem is if you have 2 weak members in cp, who needs to go afk for 3 mins every rebuff because they need to pee, they need to drink, they need to eat or w/e other crap there is, other party members wont log him for such small amount and the efficiency drops a lot (imagine archer party without songs for example before othell rune was introduced, yep, it was crap), now imagine you have 2 guys like that, so for 6 mins every rebuff you dont have full buff or not everyone attacks, while when i play its 5h of pure hard xp to get as much xp as possible, no break, no peeing, no other bullcrap :D

unless you go make coffee and drop 6 billion adena to the koreans.

• Sad 1

Just now, BlackJack said:

Thats my secret, i never drink coffee and i make tea before i start xping, as i said, during farming there is no stopping, next refill is after we finish.

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Thats my secret, i never drink coffee and i make tea before i start xping, as i said, during farming there is no stopping, next refill is after we finish.

Ontopic: honestly i dont give a shit, i was one of the few casters 6-7 boxing before loop macros to farm stuff like loa solo, for me loop macros were mistake, myself, modoy and rizos advocated for them not being put into the game on many occasion. Now 6 months later after administration saw the obvious, they want to remove them. 

P.S it won't stop the chinise, as you did shit job at banning them on 1.5 as well, and they were logging off 6 chars at the same time as soon as you moved in radar range.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

2. Mages are ahead of exp speed? Last time i was in toi 11 in meele pt i was making better exp than mage pt, cos i was killing nonstop while mages wait full floor to resp. 2nd aspect is that toi is bugged. Mobs hit way too weak. Mobs on toi 11 should also cast anchors but they dont. It shouldnt be so easy to aoe toi 11 for mages as it is now.

3. ppl below 70 exp MOSTLY ON RBS. Randoms who form low lvl partys look for active ppl not afk macro guys. So i dont see difference in this aspect.

2. U again speak about toi 76+ exp where everyone is stacked. Till toi there is some hours of gaming. And leveling whole party, mages do it way faster. ToI is bugged thats why mages even more OP. Not even discusionable in same hours mages make more exp than  anyone else because of aoe.

Top CPs in every server starts mages not withouth reason.

3.I dont speak about randoms I speak about full CP. Till randoms gather and regroup with mage cp, u make constant exp which is equal to RB and even better. And if u say it doesnt make difference for solo players its even better not to remove it.

About else what u said. Not everyone is so skilled as u and modoy to run 3 ppl party better than full active party.

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Ontopic: honestly i dont give a shit, i was one of the few casters 6-7 boxing before loop macros to farm stuff like loa solo, for me loop macros were mistake, myself, modoy and rizos advocated for them not being put into the game on many occasion. Now 6 months later after administration saw the obvious, they want to remove them. 

P.S it won't stop the chinise, as you did shit job at banning them on 1.5 as well, and they were logging off 6 chars at the same time as soon as you moved in radar range.

Atleast now they dont log off and die to mobs. Like geks oh oh oh.

4 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

2. U again speak about toi 76+ exp where everyone is stacked. Till toi there is some hours of gaming. And leveling whole party, mages do it way faster. ToI is bugged thats why mages even more OP. Not even discusionable in same hours mages make more exp than  anyone else because of aoe.

Top CPs in every server starts mages not withouth reason.

3.I dont speak about randoms I speak about full CP. Till randoms gather and regroup with mage cp, u make constant exp which is equal to RB and even better. And if u say it doesnt make difference for solo players its even better not to remove it.

About else what u said. Not everyone is so skilled as u and modoy to run 3 ppl party better than full active party.

2. In toi they dont. In abg/loa yes they do. However mages dont farm RBs while 1 rb gives 20-30kk exp in 10 min of farming it.

3. How many full cps u see on 40-65? How many random partys u see forming for exp/rb?

Edited by Rizos

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

@Rizos not lazy to experiment in test server, but lazy to run Hide-"radar-experiments" here!!!
!*)@#^#%^!(%)&#

12 minutes ago, Rizos said:

1. As wise Stiba said bit part of ppl playing l2 here, play to meet with friends, talk a bit, laugh and rest after hard day at work. Whats the point to let 1-2 guys exp whole pt on loop macros. Wise stiba was not right? :/. Its all about number of exp u  make in the end of prime? ;/

Wise Stiba said and did whatever you want, dear polish  boy.

Did u tell your solitary slovak friend that if he visit you one time, that he dont must visit you every 14days?xD

Back to topic.  @ProGressive, i dont know why you are so surprise, its not first huge fail from GMs side. Ban system fail, change class system fail, repair bugs fails and patches Soon!! Deal with it.

I hope that next wise words from wise Stiba make a good feel inside heart of polish boy.

<PR> to Giran Castle ;)

3 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Did u tell your solitary slovak friend that if he visit you one time, that he dont must visit you every 14days?xD

o.O i have never met rizos in real life, what is this about? once again, trying to compare meeting someone from same country and from abroad is quite different thing i would say, but thats none of my business i guees ^_^

4 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Wise Stiba said and did whatever you want, dear polish  boy.

Back to topic.  @ProGressive, i dont know why you are so surprise, its not first huge fail from GMs side. Ban system fail, change class system fail, repair bugs fails and patches Soon!! Deal with it.

I hope that next wise words from wise Stiba make a good feel inside heart of polish boy.

<PR> to Giran Castle ;)

U mean my giran castle?

Shot00057.jpg?width=1200&height=675

"Wise Stiba said and did whatever you want, dear polish  boy."

Ok so ur literally my slave and do/say everthing i want. Good to know. Now i say gtfo from this forum because nobody wants to read ur trash posts here. Now do it.

atleast on offi u can climb that wall, yday i was getting stuck in my own pet and natsuyama's pet on the edge couldn't move 40sec zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

it will, our archer party required atleast 7 active people to function, 6 was a pain in the ass already.

It is not only about archers party. For example try to aoe toi with 6 people. Ofc doable but someone dies every each train

There werent many archer party on the server when there werent loop macros if u remember.

AwakenDemon? Ohh wait...

@Rip

I did aoe with 6 ppl actually and didnt have that problem, you should note that ToI mobs hit 3-4 times lower than on official 2.0 here. 6 man is fine, you just dont have tank in cp.

About AD.. xDDDDDD. At least they were competitive on mages since they were 15 ppl playing in a cp and they always had 8-9 online. 

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Some other rly fun oldschool lan games you can try are: left 4 dead and worms armageddon, also red alert :D

hqdefault.jpg

Also back in CZ there was no LAN party without our game Bulánci, this bad boy:

3929-bulanci.gif

99% of the 20+ CZ/SK players played this when they were young :D

32 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

hqdefault.jpg

3929-bulanci.gif

@MoDoy do u know this sh1t?

Ahh ur too young :/

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoy do u know this sh1t?

Ahh ur too young :/

I actually do :/ should i be nervous frydyrek is right once again today? something bad might happen if this continues

Edited by MoDoy

I think we just need to wait him to think off another stupid idea and spam with it, creating new topic every week and crying, like he did with oflineshop animation. For now he is satisfied with today's server changes 

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

hqdefault.jpg

3929-bulanci.gif

Rly? Bird, rabbit are still alive? Big minus

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

U mean my giran castle?

Shot00057.jpg?width=1200&height=675

"Wise Stiba said and did whatever you want, dear polish  boy."

Ok so ur literally my slave and do/say everthing i want. Good to know. Now i say gtfo from this forum because nobody wants to read ur trash posts here. Now do it.

Yes, i mean Giran castle, but on patch 1.5. On higher patches who care about Giran, if you can have Aden. ^_^

Or u cant? :(

Im happy for you that you let go out your feels from your Christians heart, but i must disappoint you, my dear polish boy. U didnt understand true sense this sentence.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

it was ru\ukr guy who picked it but unfortenately random loot>> orf went to a some korean guy =\.

Edited by kktnxbye

9 hours ago, ProGressive said:

when u all cry that china use loop macro in 12, make party and kill them.

Active party>Afk party, thats the idea of this shit.

In reality:

U make live pt and go toi. But apart from 2 loop macro pt there is also 3 live pt. Even u are lucky and kill them 1b1 and then in 15min they summon 2-3-w\e needed pts to kil u (they hide their wc and relog it in different places. relog> summon 1 pt and relog it. summon another pt in 5 min and rush with 2-3 pts). If you gather 5-6 pts and go to rekt all toi - they soe and bring 10 pts to zerg u.

Lets be honest - if chn would not loop-macro farm the tablets, the price would be still 70kk\tablet. CHN kids wanna eat - they will sell them with the price our market can afford them(to rmt adena later) - they cant sit on these tablets forever.

Edited by kktnxbye

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

In reality:

U make live pt and go toi. But apart from 2 loop macro pt there is also 3 live pt. Even u are lucky and kill them 1b1 and then in 15min they summon 2-3-w\e needed pts to kil u (they hide their wc and relog it in different places. relog> summon 1 pt and relog it. summon another pt in 5 min and rush with 2-3 pts). If. you gather 5-6-7 pts and go to rekt all toi - they soe and bring 10 pts to zerg u.

So we deleting loop macros to force those three actives parties to go farm upper and group with active people ?

I mean our goal is to be as much as possible to official, we have loop macros>official feature. We dont need to work with it, no need to waste time to prepare it and boom we decide to delete it?

Lets bring back old fishing ?

Delete mounts?

Delete speed potions?

add more teleports to CT/toi and so on?

Doesnt sound any more like classic, does it ?

Official is not necessarily better

I honestly don't know why people are so afraid of custom things

Having all official features doesn't make our server better, it makes it worse actually, because classic has some extremely cancerous things that were never present in older chronicles

Obviously it will never be balanced, but does it have to be so absurd and retarded just because it was designed to be this way?

It is such a missed opportunity for a private server to follow official almost blindly like this, classic has some GLARING problems that could be fixed if people would be willing to change little things here and there.