BlackJack

Loop Macro Discussion

12 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Lets bring back old fishing ? Yes, even if it's cancer, it's still closer to classic spirit

Delete mounts? Of course, no need for discussion tbh, nothing "classic" about it

Delete speed potions? Yes

add more teleports to CT/toi and so on? No, the climbing process fits the classic spirit

Doesnt sound any more like classic, does it ? What exactly is classic to you? I'm really stunned by all those things you said...

36 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

So we deleting loop macros to force those three actives parties to go farm upper and group with active people ?

I mean our goal is to be as much as possible to official, we have loop macros>official feature. We dont need to work with it, no need to waste time to prepare it and boom we decide to delete it?

Lets bring back old fishing ?

Delete mounts?

Delete speed potions?

add more teleports to CT/toi and so on?

Doesnt sound any more like classic, does it ?

No, I didnt mean that. I just wrote that its not a solution to go with live pt there.

The damage was already done (the majority of CHN made their 78 lvls and 30+ ponies already). If we delete it now, there 2 afk-macro pts will be changed with the live once, thats all. The tablets price will be just higher (CHN will pay drivers and bots\unbans).

2 hours ago, elfyyy said:

Official is not necessarily better

I honestly don't know why people are so afraid of custom things

Having all official features doesn't make our server better, it makes it worse actually, because classic has some extremely cancerous things that were never present in older chronicles

Obviously it will never be balanced, but does it have to be so absurd and retarded just because it was designed to be this way?

It is such a missed opportunity for a private server to follow official almost blindly like this, classic has some GLARING problems that could be fixed if people would be willing to change little things here and there.

once again, i disagree, if the feature is sh1t, then dont implement it, but dont try to custom change it, its definitely not good if you try to customize features in game, because that will still favor some guys over others

As long as its deleting official features im fine. Its not good good to make custom skils but deleting controvential features can be nice.

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

As long as its deleting official features im fine. Its not good good to make custom skils but deleting controvential features can be nice.

I'd delete focus death it hurts too much :S

10 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Thats my secret, i never drink coffee and i make tea before i start xping, as i said, during farming there is no stopping, next refill is after we finish.

Same.that's why i lvl so fast 78,w/o any breaks 

On 26/3/2018 at 10:27 AM, JerrySM said:

For example:
10 Eu = max 18kk

1 tablet = 45kk = 25 Euro

For example They can farm 4 tablets/day (10h/day) = 100 Euro everyday.

With 1 euro We can rent 1 PC 4h  --> with 10h/1 PC = 2,5 Euro. With 5 PC they paid only 12.5 Euro/Day. And They can rent 2-3 People only stay in PC and control these chars max 10-15 Euro/day.

===> 12,5 + 15 = 27,5 Euro max for a day with 5 PC + 5 People Control it.

Ok Back the topic If we remove Loop Macros.
CHN will need more active People to control 4 summoners and Tanks. For example they need 5 people.

- 5 People = Max 30-40 Euro (10h log and Farm)

- 5 PC = 12,5 Euro

===> 42.5 - 50  Euro

BUT........... Tablet = 55kk/1  = 30 Euro ==> 4 Tablets / Day = 120 Euro / Day 

===> NOTHING CHANGE FOR CHN :P .

That why I hate CHN because They can do everything with 1bilion People :P. Trust Me, i will not wrong :P .
When I was break and inactive 2 months. CHN had 100% Free farm in TOI and We can see Tablets = 38-40kk in GH. When I back and trying to annoy them everyday with my yolo party, they dont have 100% free farm anymore (but they also have 80% I think). Tablets now 50kk - 55kk, I think :P . Sometimes I wanna ask them If they can give me 2 tablets/day I promise I will not annoy them in TOI anymoreeeeeeee.

BEFORE REMOVE LOOP MACROS:

1527836950644594498.jpg

AFTER REMOVE LOOP MACROS:

internetusechina.jpg

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aduha said:

you sure you talk about the right server? :D

Just a example :) . Instead donate 10 euro for 100 Col.  We can do like that. 

BTW man, with 40 Euro/ day They can farm 4 tablets/day = 220kk
pay 40 euro for 220kk not bad tho. :P 
That is not RMT that farming Adena / Exp service.
We have no rule to ban People who rent some others People to farm for them :P .

We could do it at home, but We cant because We cant sit in chair 20/24 everyday, but they can because They always have many People in Net Shop. Remove Loop macro is a bit unfair for most Players I think... One way or another, They can do everything they want just because They have People and all people have same playing style. 

Edited by JerrySM

On 26. 3. 2018 at 5:27 AM, JerrySM said:

But W/E, I also dont like that Macro, but trust me, We still have some ways to do this macro without cyclic system :P .

yea like script macros on Razer/A4Tech mouse, ppl use it on Skelth/GranKain, for sure here too

Edited by Nez

1 hour ago, Nez said:

yea like script macros on Razer/A4Tech mouse, ppl use it on Skelth/GranKain, for sure here too

dont worry, we know about those "gadgets" already, we heard many stories but to be fair, they never had happy ending for the main hero

image.thumb.png.a32433c7dfbc08343dfe8ff4379ae645.png

Edited by MoDoy

On 11. 4. 2018 at 12:08 PM, MoDoy said:

dont worry, we know about those "gadgets" already, we heard many stories but to be fair, they never had happy ending for the main hero

image.thumb.png.a32433c7dfbc08343dfe8ff4379ae645.png

yea nostromo, but it should be forbidden as well, at least it is on official

Edited by Nez

I want to ask the admin. If i have 2 pc or more....

In first pc i play active my char and in the second pc i have keyboard with macro keys  that mean the char in second pc with macro keys on keyboard looping the f1 key who is macro with target/assist/atk the char in the first pc, this is boot and take ban?